(#) danceislife 2007-04-26I absolutely loved how you described CD plastic. That shit is nasty. I hate it. Isn't it bad for the environment? It's bad for my fingernails, and honestly, how many things are bad for your fingernails? NASA probably did. Psh.
I also love how you're very into flashbacks at the moment. Throws me a curve ball;)
Author's responseyea. I hate cd plastic. But I have a trick that Molly doesn't know 'cause its only my trick (well mine and everyone else's that I've ever seen do it)
thanks for being a totalllly loyal reader and good reviewer. and I'm sick which is why I'm being bitchy about the 'review' thing.
(#) watch_the_sky 2007-04-26for starters, i like that patrick for sure isnt writing the songs about her this time. and that pete for sure warned her not to question it, but now shes going to drive herself insane questioning it. and i love that the plot seems to be taking a twist. i for sure will be anxiously awaiting for the saga to continue.
- OK, OK, you know I HAD to do the "I like it. Write more" thing. You're going to be so disappointed when you see you have 3 reviews and they're all from me and all are irrelevant. And as far as the lurking and shitty reviews go, I'm glad someone is putting their foot down. I know Katy's frustrated too. But enough about all that jazz. I've compiled a list of things I liked and things I didn't like. I liked:
1. How you made fun of Pete's inability to play his instrument well. Pro Tools! HA! I love you.
2. A black cat named Sunny. Irony was never this cute. And this furry companion mocks Molly. Bonus.
3. I like the little flashbacks you put in there to remind stupid people with no long term memory (i.e.Kyle)of why current events are related directly to the past.
4: I liked your accurate description of CD packaging. I'd personally like to hurt whoever wraps those bitches.
5: Molly and Pete's banter is precious.
6: I really liked your surgeon analogy at the end of the chapter.
And here's what I didn't like:
1. Why are you giving delusional Pete/Molly enthusiasts hope? You know nothing's there aside from a brother/sister thing. Hell, even I know that and I'm fairly dense. And even if they do hook up, it'll be awkward and weird.
So there, a substantial review. Take notes, Ficwadians! Bow down to the GodKyle! Whoa. Sorry. I don’t know what came over me. You know when you’re really tired and you get kind of crazy? Yeah, I think that’s happening to me. On that note, feel better, daaaahling.
Author's responseso I was just about to go to sleep and I read this and squealed. lol
Damn skippy I'm putting my footsies down. I hate that our writing gets blown off and other things get reviews upon reviews. its getting frustrating. esspecially when I see over 700 views per chapter and 10 reviews.
1. Pete's a Pro Tool.
2. I love that damn cat. its actually my friend's cat. damn thing hates me.
3. flashbacks=filler but good filler. ;) that's the secret.
4. cd packaging is seriously the work of the devil. no lie.
5. Molly & Pete banter IS precious. 'cause Pete is a pro tool. basically.
6. lmao. that's my friends favorite analogy to use for anything. so I had to throw it in there.
1. ok, see the thing about that is that all this crap was supposed to happen from the very beginning. thus the big honkin note at the beginning of the story where i said they wouldn't get together. just let it play out pumpkin. Molly/Pete enthusiasts. dude I feel like I have 'shippers like for a tv show. lmao. Only no one is 'shipping the right 'ship. (hey I'm a big ol unconvential myself--Hermione/Draco; Willow/Spike; Patrick Stump/Me..you know how it goes)
...and Kyle's right. Take note ficwadians! that is how you write a review.
- Wait? what...Pete wrote it..thats interesting...hmmm..
your curvballs, you always have me going, and i get hopeful, and then you get me with a big turnaround, i love it!
how you describe flashbacks- not everyone can have a relavent, or well written flashback, but you incorporate them well into the story, and they make me think, which is good, becuase, well. i dont do that often. The creepy thing is, i was listening to that song when i was reading this story..haha
I dont like: being left to GUESS whats going to happen next!!! review soon!!!
Best. Story. on. Ficwad. (that ive read so far....:D)
oh, and my favorite fall out boy song- I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth (Summer Song.
becuase- it has signifigance. and stuff..
- So well, I think is the first time I comment on this story. I've been reading it for a long time and I really love it. The way of this story not being like every other "perfect" fiction in this place. You really have you own way of writing and I really love it. So this last chapter was pretty interesting the whole thing with the lyrics of sugar we're going on, maybe there is things we don't know. I thought it would be cool if you wrote a chap out of Pete's pov. (Maybe you have but I don't remember right now) Anyway keep it coming please. It makes my day seeing a new chap.
(#) patricksgirl84 2007-04-26Loved it, but you know that. :) She really did get FUCT. Feel bad for Molly...but she did hurt Patrick.
My fave FOB song at the moment...GTA/WIYB. There is just something about that song. Right now my husband and I are going through a rough time and that song helps for some reason. Can't wait for another update.
Sign up to review this story.