Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Bloody Microphones

Ok.....Where Are We?

by waking-beauty 4 reviews

Somewhere between life and death Winter Autumn and Gerard lie.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-27 - Updated: 2007-04-27 - 271 words - Complete

0Unrated
I closed My eyes to the dark.

It was all around Me.

Choking Me.

"Autumn? Gerard? ANYBODY!!!!" I screamed out.

"Winter...open Your eyes" I heard Autumn whisper.

I opened My eyes to see darkness, and then see Autumn in front of Me.

"Autumn, We are in the same place as last time aren't We?" I asked.

"Yeah, I love You winter"

"I love You too Autumn, what's going on?"

"I'm dying Winter, right now the doctors are trying to save Me but it's no good. I can't cheat death twice"

"Autumn You sound like a bloody drama soap" I cried. I was losing My sister twice and it hurt.

"Take care of Yourself Winter, and take care of everyone else. I'll watch over You I promise I won't leave. I'll wait for You, bye" Autumn whispered and then She evaporated.

~~~~

"AUTUMN" I screamed as I shot up in the hospital bed and then flew back down as I realised I couldn't move too well.

"Winter? this is doctor Morgan She is here to check Your progress"

"Autumn, My sister?"

"She died a few minutes before You woke up" The doctor replied.

"I don't care about My progress" I muttered.

"But Winter You need to fill out-"

"- I DON'T CARE ABOUT FORMS I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE IN THIS FUCKING ROOM!" I screamed and turned away from everyone as They all walked out of the room.

When the door finally shut I cried, hard and heavy sobs.

I didn't care who heard Me, I just knew that this pain would never end for Me.

Never.
Sign up to rate and review this story