Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never in a million years

Something Incredible this way comes.

by thebroken 1 review

music vid time

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-29 - Updated: 2008-08-05 - 2946 words

0Unrated
I was sitting in make-up getting my hair and make-up done. I had too many things on my mind to even bother about what she was doing to my hair. Something I clearly never would do to it. She flatten it and then just spared in a can of hairspray. It looked good but was really hard. That why I didn't use hairspray, I liked to feel the wind in my hair without being choked by it. Anyway this wasn't a good morning. Not that anything had happened it was just the thought of that in a week this video would be airing on TV. We might be famous. And that scared the shit out of me. I never liked being in the centre of the attention I preferred to stand in the shadows and let someone else shine. But as the lead singer of the band that all had to change.

"Hello, Ebba. So as you know there is going to be a making of... for this video. Would you say a few words to make an introduction of the shoot," said a man who just had entered the room with a camera man.

"Sure!" I said and the guy began to set up the camera. "You want to do it here?"

"Yeah, if it's okay with you."

"No, no problem." I said and the camera began to roll. "Hey, I'm Ebba and you're watching the making of our first video 'Don't write me a stupid love song.' The concept of this video is that I don't believe in love anymore after have gotten my heart broken too many times. And I've completely given up on it. And well one day I meet this guy from my past someone I used to go out with. He dumped me and well now he wants me back and you'll see his attempt to win my heart. But now I need to get dressed so you all haft to leave." I said and looked at the other guy to tell him I was done.

"Good job, your a natural!" he said and walked away.

"There done!" said the make-up artist and moved away so I could see the mirror.

"Wow!" I said. My eyes looked so amazing. They looked like they were taken out of an add for eye make-up. My lashes looked so long, normally I had the shortest. "You're good! I'm taking you home!" I joked and continued to look into the mirror. My lips were blood read and I looked like a doll. I thanked him and walked over to wardrobe.

"You're Ebba?" The man asked standing. He looked like a typical gay guy, thin with a tight jeans and shirt both black and with a pair of lacoste sneakers. He had a headset on and held a big clip pad. He was yelling at someone through his ear piece. "I DON'T CARE IF YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM GET PETE HERE NOW!" he said angry. "He is what?" He continued in a much lower voice. "Just get him here alright?" he said and hung up the phone. "Lousy assistant can't manage the easiest job in the world!" he then turned to Ebba. "Sorry for the hold up. This is what you're wearing for this part," he said and nodded to the rack next to Ebba. "Make it quick were shooting in half an hour," he said and answered his phone. "Excuse me; I need to get a hold of Pete!" he said and hurried away. I looked closer to what he had told me to wear and well it wasn't that bad. I thought they would try to dress me up like Avril Lavigne but I was glad to find that they hadn't. There was a pair of slim fitting red jeans, a simple black tee and black vans. Simple just like me. I dressed quickly before heading over to a big round white room where the playing part of the video would be. The floor was designed so it would spin and was black with a few big yellow, just like the guitar I would be playing. The other girls were already there and warming up. Julia was behind here black drums with the same patter as the floor. She was wearing a black military shirt with a big red x on her left arm. She had a black jeans and her hair was pulled back into a good looking ponytail with he bangs standing upwards on her head. Her eyes were red and she had on of her beloved x beneath her left eye. Lips were as red as mine. She was still wearing headphones with our song blasting out her headphones. Jennie was sitting was sitting on the floor tuning her bass. She was always sitting on the floor as she played; it was just the way it was. Sometimes she would move around but had the floor as her safety zone. She had this big red and black skirt that ended just beneath her knees and black pantyhose that were ripped in many places she had a pair of low black polka doted Mary Jane shoos and just a regular black tank top. Her black hair was hanging down her shoulders as usually and her straight newly colourer bang was ending in the middle of her black eyes. Tove was talking to Patrick off seat fingers moving all around her guitar. Tove had been given a look very much like Avril Lavigne's. But it fitted her good. She had this short black skirt with red fishnet stockings and a pair of black boots with black and red cheeked shoelace. Two different coloured thank tops one red and on black. The black on was ripped and above the red one. Her long blond hair and been given a few red hair extensions. And her eyes were smoking black. She took the guitar the tech had given her and began to move her fingers around on it. Marc Webb our director approached me.

"Hey, so are you ready!" he said smiling at me like we had known each other for like forever but we had only meet once before a week ago when we created the concept for the video.

"Fuck yeah!" I said. "Let's get it on!" I said and he nodded and I walked on set and placed myself behind the mike in the front!

"PLACES EVERYONE!" called Marc and Tove hurried away from Patrick and on to stage. We smiled towards each other and then face the camera. "Don't be nervous guys just play like you always do."

"Take 1 and Action!" The beginning of the intro blasted out through the speakers and we began to play. I had both my hand on the mike and began to sing. First sentence made it! I told my self and opened my eyes and grabbed my guitar as the rhythm of the song picked up. We played the song trough and just did what we always did.

"AND CUT!" yelled Marc as the song died away he left his seat and walked onto set, "That was good guys but I think you can so it better. Don't think about the fact that you're in a studio. Face the fact that you playing for thousands of kids and that you carrier depends on this show. Show me what you got Ladies!" he retook his seat.

"Take 2!" I saw the camera closing up at me and I just gave it my all did this kind of Billy Joel ting and looked up towards the blinding white light, lighting the set and began to sing with ever amount of my body. In a way I never though was possible not since that day in the recording studio. The girls charred my passion and energy and together we nail it on the second try. We did the same shoot a couple of times more but it never got in the same way as in the second time. In the fifth and last shoot something weird and good happened. Patrick had disappeared after the second try and he and Pete stormed the seat Patrick taking my mike and kissing my cheek and Pete kissing my other cheek. Patrick sang his part and somehow I'm not shore how we all five (Everyone except Julia) ended on the floor as I sang my last words and Jennie screamed her Dead!

"We go it!" Marc said as he helped me up from the floor. "Now we got you parts left. Ready for some acting?"

"Yeah totally!" I said smiling as he led me off to wardrobe. "Which scene are we filming?"

"The one when you walk run the street and meet the guy," said the gay guy who she had met earlier.

"Who is going to play him?" I asked him.

"Just some lousy actor," and pushed a cloth hanger with the cloth for the next shoot in to her hands. I looked down and saw that he had given me a pair of knee long training pants and an old London Calling the Clash tee. I also got a pair of red nick running shoes. I got dressed and pulled my hair up into a pony tail and took a red thin hair band. I decided to whip some off the make-up off. My eyes shouldn't be so black since I was going to be running. I took off the lip stick and walked out the building since we were going to shoot this part out on the streets. But they weren't outside the building as I thought they would be. I looked around taking my hand up to shadow my eyes from the strong sunlight beaming up. The morning fog was still strong in the in the sunlight. I spotted them a few hundred feet down. I jogged over to Marc as he stood talking to a camera guy about the best way of shooting, to get my blood stream going. God it was a long time since I jogged last. Not since the night before we meet My Chem. I used to play soccer as a child and a long time through my teenage years. 13 years to be exact I had quit after I've finished school and began to work. I just didn't have the time then, but ranning twice a week I continued with.

"Hey!" I said and stopped in front of Marc. "Where do you want me?" I began to stretch my legs and smiled towards him. "God it was a long time since I ran last."

"You run?" he said looking at me like he didn't believe me.

"I do!" I said putting my hand in my waste. "Honestly!"

"Yeah, right!"

"I do! Shut up so I don't kick you ass,"

"You kick my ass?"

"Yeah, I might be a bit shorter than you. But I'm still fucking hardcore inside!" I said trying to sound serious, but than both of us burst in to laughter. I noticed the cameraman who shoots behind the scene filming us.

"Let's get back to business, shall we!"

"Okay,"

"It's easy you run down the street we film you with two cameras at the same time, one for your feet one for the whole you. We'll have one from the front too a little further off. All you haft to do is run next to the rail. Sound simple?" Marc said pointing out where I would run.

"Yeah, sure,"

"Wanna meet the guy you're gonna acting against?"

"Yeah, why hasn't anyone told me about who it is yet?" I asked and saw Tove, Jennie and Julia looking like children on Christmas morning. They are up to something mark my words!

"Did someone order a jerk?" someone said behind me and I turned around and couldn't help myself to scream and break out in laughter once again. It was Milo Ventimiglia a guy I used to have the biggest crush on since I first saw him on Gilmore girls. "Did I miss something?" he asked confused as he saw my reaction.

"No!" I said and gave him a hug. "I'm Ebba!" I said and turned to the girls who all had their cell phones filming my reaction. "Nice to meet you. And don't bother them; there is no way of explaining them." I excused myself and led him away from the girls that had pulled up their newly bought side-kicks and taking pictures at my reaction. I turned my face around as we walked away to give them this evil look.

"Okay, well alright," Marc said confused and made his way to me and Milo again. "So well you're going to be running from different directions," Marc explained and the showed us where we both would smash into each other and the say our lines. I would then get up and continue to run as he tried to follow me trying to get me to go out with him. It all would be come sort of a race ending with me running away from him at the end.

"Everyone on their marks!" Marc yelled as someone handed me a pair of head phones and my Ipod with music or the misery playing. I pulled the phones and attached the Ipod to my waste and go to the white mark drawn out on the ground.

"and action!" I began to run. Taking it slow in the begging and then picking the paste up. My breathing got heavier and my foot step made noises as I ran on the wet asphalt. And then bang I ran into Jared and hit the ground. I pulled my phones out and said my first line.

"What the hell? Watch were you're going!"

"You ran into me!" he said and looked up and his angry facial expression was replaced with a smile. "Hey, you look good. Long time no see," he said and got up and stretched his hand out to pull me up.

"Well let's keep it that way," I ignored his hand and got up by myself.

"What's your problem?" he said.

"Well... let's see, YOU!"

"What have I done to you?"

"Well for starters you broke my heart!" I said and began to run and he followed my lead.

"That was like ages ago,"

"6 month!"

"Well, I've changed and I want you back!"

"Well, tough break. Just leave me alone!" I said picking up the paste.

"You got to give me another chance!" he yelled and ran sideways next to me.

"NO!" I ran even faster and we began to compete down the streets of New York.

"AND CUT!" Marc yelled as the rail of the camera was out. "Good job Ebba and Milo. You got it at the first try! Can someone get them some water?" Out of nowhere a bottle of water was pressed into my hand and a towel in the next. "Good. Were gonna continue the run in the park a way down on this street,”


The clock was showing that it was 2 in the afternoon when I got back to the base set. I got to shower and was dressed again. This time for a walk in town. I got a red trench coat with black skinny jeans and a pair of red-black cheeked vans. My hair was straightened and my make-up was done with red eye shadow and black eyeliner. I was given a pair of big black sunglasses and was driven off to a street in the middle of Manhattan. Where we would film me walking down and getting coffee at Starbucks and then meeting Milo aging. He would try to drink his coffee with me even though I told him to go and fuck himself and then leave him.
I was pretty tired after that scene since we had to do it over a few times before I got it just right and then they drove me to the place where the last scene of today would be shooting. The one where Milo would be standing underneath my window with a stereo over his head trying to impress me it would just end with me having a sleepless night and pulling the pillow over my head as I tried to shut him out.


I walked out the elevator and over too my door, craving for my bed. Every inch of my body was hurting and nothing could do me better than to lay my head on my pillow and close my eyes. I opened the door and heard laughing from the living room. It was the girls and Pete and Patrick that was playing videogame along with this blond girl that had her eyes on Patrick and didn't blink. Everyone looked at me as I entered.

"Hello movie star!" Pete said and pulled my down into his lap and gave me a hug.

"Hello, you!" I said and leading my head on his shoulder. "Remind me to never agree to o this again," I said and rubbed my eyes and fixed my eyes at the blond again. She was really pretty and had this very nice look over her just as Patrick has. She was wearing a My Chemical Romance t-shirt and black jeans with black and white cheeked belt. Her eyes were black. Patrick walked over to her and sat down next to her taking her hand.

"Ebba, I'd like you too meet my girlfriend Beatrix!"

A/N So here does this chapter end. I'll be back soon with another if you review. I'll continue the next chap with more mcr and less fob since this is in the mcr section.
Sign up to rate and review this story