Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Girlfriend

Girlfriend

by jengrey 5 reviews

The competition has just begun.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 1496 words

1Exciting
Chapter 3: Girlfriend

It was 7 o' clock; it was time for the date so Theresa was ready with an excuse. She hadn't had dinner yet, so this was the perfect reason for Theresa to go out to a restaurant with Atlanta and their friends from school, Claire and Stephanie.
'Guys, we're going to go to a restaurant for dinner, okay?' Theresa said as she and Atlanta walked out the door right after Jay did.
'Okay, whatever.' Herry said, indulging himself in a giant sandwich and the new zombie video game with Odie.
'Bye guys.' Atlanta said as they closed the door.
'We just need to pick up the girls at the school then we'll head over to Juicy's, okay?' Theresa said as she drove down the streets.
'Okay,' Atlanta replied cheerfully. 'Theresa, are you sure that you're up to this? You looked pretty bad back there in the Nurse's office.'
'Atlanta,' Theresa said as she pulled up in the school parking lot and turned to Atlanta. 'That was just a one time thing, don't worry about me, I'm not going anywhere.'
'T,' she responded quietly. 'I just don't want to see you in a hospital, holding on for dear life.'
'I'm the older one here,' Theresa laughed as she hopped out of the car. 'I should be the one worrying about you, not the other way around.'
'Yah, well, I still care about you T.' Atlanta said under her breath as they rang the doorbell to the school dorms.
Two girls came out, one with long red hair tied back into a ponytail with freckles, braces, and blue eyes; the other with short brown hair, green eyes and pale skin.
'So, are we ready?' Stephanie said as she began to braid her long red hair.
'Yah.' Theresa said as they entered her car.
They all got into her car and drove off towards Juicy's, a popular restaurant that was great for dinners, lunches and most especially, first dates.


They parked in the parking lot and jumped out of the car, each girl laughing and joking. They all filed into two small, red couches surrounding a table, all laughing, Claire and Atlanta on one side and Stephanie and Theresa on the other. They were having a great time, until Claire's smile faded and her gaze moved to behind Theresa to the next table. Atlanta's eyes followed hers and widened with worry, anger, and disappointment.
'Oh no.' She whispered.
'What?' Theresa asked, her smile fading and spinning around for her face to change completely from a happy one to an angry one.
'We should leave.' Stephanie said quietly as she pulled out money from her bag.
'No,' Theresa said sternly, her gaze fixed upon Brook and Jay, both laughing and sitting opposite each other. 'You know what, I am sick of her, I'm sick of this bullshit that she is giving me and I will not stand for it! I am not going to sit here and watch them have fun when I should be! These are supposed to be the best years of my life, right? I should spending them having fun, not doing anything about this huge problem.'
'Well what can you do?' Claire asked politely.
'I am going to go over there and tell Jay how I feel about him and about Brook in general, that's what I'm going to do.' Theresa said, standing up.
'Are you so sure that that is such a good idea?' Stephanie asked.
'Yah,' Atlanta continued. 'This might ruin your friendship with Jay, for a long time and you know just as well as I do that we cannot risk having a fight between you and our lead-uh, good friend.'
'I don't care,' Theresa answered. 'I am sick and tired of him flirting with me one minute and then ignoring me the next. I am no the kind of girl that will take that lightly. I'm going to go over there and tell him how I really feel, you do whatever you want.'
Theresa walked over to Jay and Brook and smiled sweetly, only to receive a glare from Brook.

'Hey! Hey! You! You!' Theresa sand as she set her hands on her hips.
'I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!' She went closer to Jay and gripped his shirt then let go.

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

'You're so fine
I want you mine
You're so delicious
I think about ya all the time
You're so addictive
Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright?' She began to dance and Brook began to look far more catty than normal towards her competition.
'Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious
And Hell Yeah
I'm the motherfucking princess
I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right.'

Jay's chocolate-brown eyes widened and his smile grew much to his entertainment but also to his displeasure.

'She's like so whatever,' She twirled her hair like a valley girl, a few contained laughs escaping Jay's mouth.
'You could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!'

Every single girl in the entire restaurant was smiling and laughing at Theresa's song.

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one,' She smiled dangerously at Brook, the blondes arms crossed and her eyes narrowed.
'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend.

'I can see the way, I see the way you look at me
And even when you look away I know you think of me,'
I know you talk about me all the time again and again
So come over here, tell me what I want to hear
Better yet make your girlfriend disappear
I don't want to hear you say her name ever again,' Theresa shook her head vigorously, and jumped onto the table that Atlanta, Stephanie and Claire were at as they sang:
'And again and again and again!'

'She's like so whatever
And you could do so much better
I think we should get together now
And that's what everyone's talking about!'

Brook shouted out complaints of disagreement, but the sound of her voice was tuned out by Theresa's singing.

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend

'In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better,' Theresa jumped across onto the clear buffet table as Atlanta, Stephanie, and Claire were cheering and dancing along with her.
'There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!'

Brook's eyes widened with rage and she opened her mouth in surprise.

'In a second you'll be wrapped around my finger
Cause I can, cause I can do it better
There's no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She's so stupid,'

Brook stood up and clenched her jaw and fists, preparing to strike Theresa.

'What the hell were you thinking?!'

At this point, Theresa didn't care about Brook, it was like that there was only her and Jay in the room, no Brook, no waiters, no cheering and laughing bystanders. She leaped off of the table and slowly strode over to Jay and wrapped her habds around his neck

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I don't like your girlfriend!
No way! No way!
I think you need a new one
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I could be your girlfriend!

'Hey! Hey! You! You!
I know that you like me
No way! No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey! Hey! You! You!
I want to be your girlfriend!

Atlanta, Claire, and Stephanie began to slowly walk out of the restaurant, Claire, being the sensible one, making sure to pay the man serving them before they left.

'Hey!
I know that you like me
No way!
No it's not a secret
Hey!
I want to be your girlfriend
No way! No way! Hey! Hey!' Theresa gave Jay a quick kiss on the cheek and followed her friends out of the door, leaped into her car, and drove off back towards the school, all laughing madly. None knew just how far this would go. The competition had just begun.
Sign up to rate and review this story