Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Girlfriend

Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy

by jengrey 0 reviews

Brook...the living Satan.

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-04-30 - Updated: 2007-05-01 - 1354 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy

'Theresa? Theresa are you there?'
'Can she speak?'
'Well, I think we'd know if she would wake up first.'
'Sorry.'
'Is she going to be okay? We just heard the news.'
'Same old Drama Queen. I say that you are all overreacting, Theresa is probably awake now, pulling a stunt or something.'
'Archie, will you just shut up? She fainted right in the middle of Gym class, I doubt that she is pulling a stunt.'
'No,' Theresa muttered under her breath. 'He's right about one thing: I am awake, but whatever just happened to me was definitely not a stunt.'
'Told you.' Atlanta's voice rung in her ears.
Theresa's eyes fluttered open to first see Jay's face peering over hers, worry all in his eyes. She was in the nurse's office, the ugly grey cement ceiling staring down at her and the smell of baby powder filling her senses.
'Theresa,' Jay exclaimed as he embraced her in a warm hug. 'You're alive! Oh thank god, you're alive. What happened to you? You said that you were fine!'
'Rule one,' Neil said simply. 'Never trust what girls say. They always mean the opposite.'
'Neil, that is so not true.' Atlanta laughed.
'See?' Neil said. 'That means that it is so true.'
Theresa laughed weakly.
'No, don't laugh,' Jay said softly. 'You'll strain yourself. No matter what you say, you are going home to get a good rest.'
'But Jay I'm fine-'
'I'll walk you there to make sure you actually go there, okay?' Jay said as he helped her out of the bed she was lying on.
'Fine,' Theresa replied, glad that Jay was walking her home but was determined not to show it in her voice. 'Let me just get my bag and then we can go.'
'Alright.' Jay agreed.


She opened was just going to take a quick stop at the bathroom before she left, and then Theresa and Jay would leave to the Brownstone. She always loved the girls' bathroom, it made her feel so glamorous. There were lime green and baby pink coloured walls and big red couches all around it and mirrors that covered the walls with the Hollywood lights at the top. The bathroom stalls all had fake flowers at the top and rugs at the bottom of the toilets and the top of the seats. Unfortunately, Brook was there, fixing up her make-up.
'More masks Satan?' Theresa said rudely to her.
'You know me, Theresa,' Brook said sweetly as she applied more eye shadow. 'Never pleased with what I currently have.'
'So you go around ruining peoples' lives?'
'Exactly,' Brook turned on the silver tap and began washing her hands. 'Sexy, naughty, bitchy me.'
'Well,' Theresa said, approaching her. 'You're right about two out of three. But no matter how much you wash your hands, you know that they'll never be clean.'
'It's not like you own him,' Brook dried her hands and slowly walked over to Theresa. 'I mean, you never actually asked him out, so anyone could whenever they want.'
'Everyone knew I liked him, and he liked me until you showed up!' Theresa yelled.
'Well 'everyone' that is a guy would love to go out with me, and that includes Jay.'
'You are such a bitch, Brook!'
'And you're such a goody-two-shoes!'
'You have no idea what I do or who I really am...you don't even know who you really are. You and Jay just don't mix. Face it-'
'No, you have to face the facts that Jay and I are going out together, maybe not because of what's on the inside because it's only what you see that is really important, not that you'd know what it's like.'
At that point Theresa lost it: she ran over to Brook and slapped her across the face and Brook began to sing.

'I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy, naughty, bitchy me,'

'Well two out of three isn't so bad.'

'I'm the kind of girl that girls don't like
I'm the kind that boys fantasize,'

'Oh yah right Brook!'

'I'm the kind that your momma and your daddy were afraid you'd turn out to be like
I may seem unapproachable
But that's only to the boys who don't have the
Right a approach or ride that makes a girl like me wanna hop in and roll.

'People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality
I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent.'

'Uh, yah right.'

Brook was shaking her ass, dancing, and moving her hips like a Brittney Spears clone.

'I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy, naughty, bitchy me.

Theresa was furious now, how could Jay even consider liking this bitch?

'My mouth never takes a holiday
I always shock with the things I say
I'm always the kid in school who turned up to each class 'bout an hour late
and when it came to the guys I'd lay,
I'd always pick the ones who wont figure out that I am clearly a rebel to the idea of monogamy.'

'So that's why you chose Jay?'

'People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent.'

Theresa was so temped to run out of the bathroom but couldn't show any weakness to Brook.

'I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

Sexy... naughty... bitchy...me.'

'You are such a bitch, Brook!'

'People think it's intimidating when a girl is cool with her sexuality I'm a 180 to the stereotype girls like staying home and being innocent

I pick all my skirts to be a little too sexy
Just like all of my thoughts they always get a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls I always play a bit bitchy
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me

I like all of my shorts to be a little too shorty
Unlike all of my guys I like them tall with money
I love all of my nights to end a little bit nasty
Can't change the way I am sexy naughty bitchy me.'

'You are not going to hurt Jay-'

'I pick my skirts to be sexy
Just like my thoughts a bit naughty
When I'm out with my girls ...bitchy
Can't change I am
Sexy naughty bitchy me.'

'You are not going to hurt him, I won't let you.' Theresa said dangerously.
'Oh, Theresa, honey,' Brook replied venomously. 'I am going to hurt him, it's inevitable and it's going to hurt a lot.'
'I don't want you talking to him and I don't want you getting involved with him whatsoever. Got it Brook?' Theresa glared so coldly at Brook, Brook almost flinched.
Brook laughed coldly and slapped her across the face, hard. Theresa walked out of the room and slammed the room to face Jay.
'Theresa,' he said. 'Are you okay?'
'Yes! God, will everyone just get off my back?'
'Okay.' Jay said quietly.
'Oh, sorry Jay, I'm just a bit stressed.' Theresa said as she massaged her temple.
'Let's go, you need to sleep. Herry and I will bring your homework,' Jay said as he hugged her warmly and they left the school to drive back home. 'And can I drive?'
Theresa laughed quietly.
'Sure.' She said as she handed him the keys.
Jay and Brook? Theresa thought as they drove off to the Brownstone. Not a chance.
Sign up to rate and review this story