Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > We're Both On Borderline Obsession

Puncturing Your Lungs A Little More

by meeniemoe 6 reviews

Alice and Brendon are now officially friends, but this friendship can only go two ways: down the ex-lover path, or down the 'we're back as lovers' path...but either way, it's going to be hard.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-02 - Updated: 2007-05-03 - 3214 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry I couldn't get this chapter up sooner; ficwad was being screwy and wouldn't let me post this chapter. Anyways, hope you find everything in this chapter the way...you like it? Well, you'll like this chapter at least...And now I think I've said too much. lol. xoxo, nat

Chapter Ten:
Puncturing Your Lungs A Little More

"...I need you to caress her...yes, just like that!...Why can't you do that on camera? Okay, let's re-shoot this scene. One last time, I promise. Then we'll all go back home." Derek directed Brendon masterfully as he sat back down in his director's chair exhaustedly. Brendon nodded for one last time that day, and continued with his ministrations on camera.

Alice looked on serenely, sipping out of her Evian water bottle. Sarah was sitting next to her; Alice invited her on one day of the set, and although the director wasn't too keen on that, Alice made an excuse that Sarah helped her think. Derek wanted some parts of the story cut out (mostly because it would take too long to put into the movie) so Alice and Sarah were eliminating 'extra fluff' that was in the story to be inserted into the film. Of course, they went off track and eventually slipped onto the set where Brendon was filming with...

"Sangeeta, you need to tilt your head up a little more when Brendon does that to you," Derek said. The camera man looked at Derek. "Are you ready yet?" The camera man asked tiredly. Derek gave him the evil eye, before responding with a cold, "Yes, we are. Are you ready?"

The cameraman shrugged, as if he had been ready this whole time (he was) and Derek was just being mean to him because...well, there wasn't a reason to it. Derek was director, and director was The Man on the set.

"She kind of annoys me," Sarah mumbled into Alice's ear. "Who?" Alice asked back distractedly as Brendon managed to capture the moment perfectly, caressing Sangeeta's cheek as he pushed back a stray hair behind her ear. "Sangeela." Sarah replied back.

"It's Sangeeta," Alice corrected off-handedly. "Well, technically, everyone calls her Geets." She continued on to say, her eyes glued to Geets and Brendon.

"Well, I can't believe you're watching this," Sarah said with a denoting tone in her voice. She hopped off her chair and went to the bathrooms. Alice pondered what her friend just said. Could she...watch this? Well, she was, wasn't she? But she wasn't the tiniest bit hurt by this? It's acting. Should I be jealous? For the rest of the scene, an internal battle was being fought inside her head. Thanks to Sarah, no less... She grumbled to herself.

"Peek-a-boo." A voice popped up behind her. "Ack!" Alice screamed, wide-eyed, before falling out of her chair-hard. As her tush hit the concrete flooring, Brendon laughed merrily, his face red with the joy written all over it. Alice glared up at him. "You jerk," She teased, before getting up.

"See you tomorrow, Brendon." Geets patted Brendon's back. Brendon turned around, and said, "Wait! Come back here! You don't get to leave without a proper hug." Alice felt a bit left out as she brushed herself off. The concrete floor was actually...dusty. Ew.

"Oh, okay. Haven't you had enough of me, kissing me all day?" Geets laughed as well, and went in to hug him. Brendon shook his head. "Never." He smiled, and patted Geets's head like a little child. Alice tried to get a word in as well, and said, "Bye Geets." Geets didn't reply, which made Alice feel a bit awkward and even more left out than she already was. A feeling at the bottom of her stomach made her...not hate her, but just feel...annoyed. Isn't that exactly what Sarah said?

"C'mon, you." Brendon tugged on Alice's sleeve. Alice came back down to Earth from Pluto. "What?" She asked him in pure wonderment. She obviously didn't hear anything he said before that. "Wow, you're really spacing out today, huh. What are you...Space Cadet? Haha. Space Cadet." Brendon laughed at himself, priding himself in his own little joke. "Hardy-har-har." Alice rolled her eyes.

"I'm going home, okay Ali? You want a ride, or...oh, hi Brendon." Sarah popped into the conversation suddenly, upon seeing Brendon for the first time. "Hey Sarah. What's up?" Brendon asked. But before Sarah could get a word in edgeways, Grace, the wardrobe manager, tapped on Brendon's shoulder. "You need to change out of your costume before eating or drinking anything." She told him formally before re-adjusting her messenger bag and walking out of the building. Around them, camera men and crew people were packing up. "You guys better head on out before we close up," Derek mentioned to Alice on the side. Alice nodded, and poked Brendon in the side. "C'mon, you. We need to get you in the changing room..."

"Ooh-la-la. Sounds risqué." Brendon murmured cheekily, and winked at Alice promptly. "You are an incessant little bugger," She said in response to his small suggestive comment. Sarah looked from Brendon to Alice, and finally decided aloud: "Okay, well I'm heading off. Tell Spencer that I lost connection last night. Bye." As she left quickly, Alice and Brendon looked at one another: Spencer and Sarah?...Nah.

"I'll get changed, then." Brendon mentioned to Alice as the front lights of the building flickered off. "Want me to come with, or...?" Alice asked innocently.

"And I thought I was the naughty one. It's okay my love, we shall be together soon!" He said in a high-pitched falsetto voice. Alice doubled over in laughter as she walked out of the building. "Don't get your hopes up, Mister!" She yelled at him before she pushed the door open.

Brendon entered his dressing room, and thought to himself: Well, a guy can dream...

*

"I'm totally on for an in-night."

"An in-night? What's that?" Brendon asked as he drove out of the parking lot.

"As in...an in night...where we either order in or raid the Safeway racks for something to make in the trailer..."

"Like...Macaroni and Cheese?" Brendon inquired while driving down the highway.

"Yes. Most definitely Macaroni and Cheese. And you can't forget the microwave-able Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. You know, the ones in those cardboard boxes?"

"I can't," Brendon sniffed.

"And why's that?" Alice demanded. She was in for Cheesecake!...It was nearly her time of month, for Chrissake's, wasn't that enough a reason to get Cheesecake...?

"It will disfigure my figure."

"...What?" Alice asked with incredulity in her voice.

"Kidding. Did you actually believe me?" Brendon laughed manically. Alice glared at him harshly before pushing his arm playfully. "Hey, hey, hey!" Brendon yelped as the car swerved to the left and nearly into another driver. "You nearly got us killed there, baby..." He said in a half-strict voice.

"Sorry Daddy." Alice mock-apologized. "That's right. You better be sorry." He mumbled under his breath. "Or I'll tie you to the whipping post and whip you..." Brendon's frown transformed into a very sick kind of smile as he said so. Alice made a disgusted voice, before shouting, "Brendon, you pervert!"

"And this is Safeway. Care to come down with me, milady?" He asked softly.

"You are seriously bipolar," She chuckled as she got out of the car herself.

"Bipolar! I was being polite!...Bipolar, my ass..." Brendon half yelled out, but whispered the latter of the sentence because of the closely parked cars with passengers inside them who stared at Brendon weirdly.

Later on, the two collapsed on the futon in Brendon's trailer. The cheesecake and macaroni and cheese really was a feast-their tummies were full, and they were ready for a 'night full o' fun' as Brendon described it.

"I just realized how much cheese we've actually consumed..." Alice mused aloud. Brendon turned to look at her from the DVD player he was setting up. "Hmm...yeah, we did eat a lot of cheese, now that I think about it..."

The two sat back and relaxed, despite the loud blasts of Mission Impossible I coming from Brendon's trailer at (nearly) midnight. And just as the credits started to roll, Alice stood up to stretch. Her shirt went way above her belly button, and Brendon half-stared in wonderment.../What if...but no./ Temptation was way too risky.

"I'm still not tired." Alice grinned as she finished stretching. "Me too." Brendon agreed lamely, as Alice settled back down on the couch. She was chewing loudly on her gum. Brendon frowned at his friend. "Stop chewing; it's annoying."

"Fine." Alice snapped. The two were quiet for a moment, listening to the theme of Mission Impossible, until they couldn't take it anymore. As Brendon went to switch off the television screen, Alice walked up behind him. "What." Brendon stated in a very bored voice. Alice giggled.

"No, seriously, what?" He was getting the feeling she was going to do something very...

"Let's make a pact."

"Why?"

"Because I say so," Alice countered. Brendon shrugged. Whatever she wanted, right?

"Okay, what's the pact?"

"Don't kill me. Now shake my hand." She demanded, and held her hand out. Brendon stared straight into his lover's-EX-LOVERS!-eyes, and thought about how random the pact was. "Okay..." He said a bit dubiously before shaking her hand. But then...something stuck to his hand...

"YOU LITTLE DIPSHIT!" Brendon yelled as Alice squeed and ran away. (Well, as much as she could possibly run away with the small area of the trailer...) Alice's gum was stuck to Brendon's hand, as he groaned in despair and went to wash it out in the sink of the kitchenette. "I am so going to kill you now...man...what the fuck was that for?" He asked aloud, but then suddenly noticing the deathly silence of the place. "Alice?" He called suspiciously. Did she run back to her trailer?...She wouldn't...

"I shouldn't have fed her that cheesecake," He murmured to himself as he turned to the trailer door which was, surprise surprise, unlocked.

Alice settled down inside her small closet of her trailer. If she hid...maybe he wouldn't find her? She was just playing with him, anyways. She waited for five minutes...ten minutes...and when you're counting the minutes and seconds, everything seemed so much longer. As she peeped out of her small closet to see if the door was locked...it still was...she creeped out of her closet and decided to change. Thank god Brendon isn't here... He probably was still searching his own trailer. Alice promised herself that after she changed into her pajamas, she would head back on over to apologize and help clean up.

And just as she pulled her soft-cottoned polo shirt over her, and pulled up her flannel pants, she heard a sudden sort of war cry and her shoulders being seized. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" She screamed, and fell to the ground. Alice was definitely scared shitless, and Brendon was soaking in the glory of finally satisfying his need for revenge.

"But my door was locked!" Alice protested loudly. "How did you get in?"

"You didn't lock the small window in your bathroom," Brendon grinned lopsidedly, his glasses falling to the tip of his nose as he pushed it back up. Alice looked at him with disbelief. That small window? How the hell did he fit through?

"I know what you're thinking. I know I'm sexy," Brendon announced. Alice raised an eyebrow, "Actually, I was wondering how the hell you fit through that small window..."

"Oh," Brendon said a bit disappointedly. Alice laughed, and patted Brendon's head. "It's okay, I think you're pretty cool though."

"Pretty cool? That's what I get for fitting through that itty bitty window? Woman...you're unbelievable." Brendon shook his head with fake shock. "Fine, fine...Well I'm going to go to bed soon...I think..." Alice mused aloud, while Brendon watched her plop down on her bed. "Well, then I'm coming too!" Brendon insisted playfully. Now it was Alice's turn to shake her head. "Brendon, I bet we have to get up in the morning early...you know how Derek is..."

"Derek, schmerick." Brendon mumbled under his breath as he collapsed on the bed next to her. "You...are impossible you know?" Alice told him breathlessly. The faint smell of his aftershave (did he shave before arrived?) made her heart beat faster, almost. Brendon turned on his side so he could see Alice properly. Restrain, restrain, restrain...CHASTITY BELT! I need a chastity belt now! Why the fuck does she look so goddamn sexy?! Brendon thought, his heart nearly pounding against his chest, his pants getting...well...did he have to say?

"Hi." Alice squeaked. Brendon smiled warmly, and whispered right into to her ear (very seductively): "Hello there." Alice didn't get to say anything else, because Brendon suddenly couldn't hold back anymore. He moved in towards Alice, and held her smack against the mattress. Her back was flat against the mattress, her face very close to Brendon's, her heart pounding against her chest. They both held a very intense stare. Alice's eyes then widened, Brendon was suddenly out of breath, and the both of them held the position...awkwardly.

"Oh shit..." Brendon groaned to himself. Usually he was very friendly with his groin...in public...in concerts...not here, no. He wanted to hide his groin right now. Yes, right now would be a good time to...

"Yeah?" Alice asked with the same amount of breathlessness. Brendon rolled onto his back, and rubbed his temples while taking large amounts of breaths. "I'm...so...sorr-"

"Sorry?" She finished for him. He held her gaze in an anxious, yet languorous manner. "Yes..."

But I have to make her want me!...Dammit...I WANT her to WANT me! The voice prodded at Brendon very pertinently. Brendon wanted to scream at that part of his brain to shut the fuck up, because he knew if he listened to what his penis wanted, he was going to get in huge trouble with a) Alice b) Derek c) his bandmates d) her friends e) her parents f) everyone else in the world...But...It wasn't just his lower body parts...He had wanted her for a really long time...He did like her more than a friend.../Hah. So easy to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality now, isn't it Urie?/ He thought to himself sarcastically.
"Hey..." Alice cooed softly. Brendon snapped out of his imaginary world. What was happening again?...

"Er...hi." Brendon stammered cutely. Alice just threw her head back in laughter as Brendon cracked a smile. "Talk about a wrestling match." Alice decided upon saying finally, after the two went through another phase of silence. When there still wasn't anything to be said, Alice concluded with, "Well, if you want, you can sleep out on the mini futon-"

She looked down at the now snoring Brendon Urie. Oh, give me a break! She thought to herself, and rolled her eyes. How convenient; the guy falls asleep just as she invites him to sleep on the couch. Being the sensible one in the trailer, she sighed, and moved out.

Ten minutes later, Brendon cracked an eyelid open. I thought she was going to come back...? Obviously not. The lights were all off, and he felt Alice's presence very far away from his. No...come back... He thought miserably, and shifted his weight on the creaky mattress. He sighed once. He sighed twice. He sighed three-

I am NOT going to sit here alone. This is NOT what Brendon does. He thought to himself angrily, and got out of the bed. Slowly, he crept out the door and into the next room. Upon discovering a certain lump on the couch, he grinned crazily. Alice.

Even more carefully than before, he slipped under the covers that Alice brought with her on the couch. Wow, I never knew she slept so easily...she must be exhausted... While he watched her inhale...and exhale...inhale...

Suddenly, her eyes snapped open. Before she could scream, yelp, gasp in horror, or fall out of the small couch they were both on, Brendon took that chance to be-yes, you've guessed it-spontaneous. He moved in, held the back of her head firmly, and pressed his lips against hers. His heartache had been fulfilled. A certain something filled his insides with warmth.

Alice, in pure shock, did not react for the first couple seconds. The first thought that ran through her head was: 'Fuck, this is not supposed to happen...' the second was: 'Who the fuck cares?' And in pure excitement of it all, the curly-haired brunette stepped it up a notch when she moved even closer, pressing her chest against his. In utter surprise, Brendon moved back a bit. Alice sighed in between every erotic kiss, moan, and lick. They were just kissing but...it felt so much more than that.

That, of course, was Brendon's cue to carry her bridal-style (while still attached to her lips...) into her bedroom again. How they kept kissing but didn't crash into anything...is beyond anyone's belief. The pair of them were hot magnets, never wanting to let go of one another, afraid of losing each other again. They struggled to be patient, but they could hardly resist ripping off one another's clothes. Just as Brendon was in his boxers, and was reading to unhook the clasp of Alice's bra, he stopped his ministrations. Alice looked up at him. "What?" She asked, breathless, panting, and a bit annoyed.

"I don't know. Do you want to?" He asked quietly. He knew the answer already, though.

"...No." She said slowly, and sank back under the covers of her bed.

"I thought so," Brendon chuckled. Over the course of the next five minutes, the two couldn't find words to say everything they felt at that very moment, so Alice placed her head on Brendon's chest, and fell asleep there. As Brendon stroked her head, he almost smirked. I DO have power. I'm not useless. I can manhandle her...I'm powerful...Wow.

"Baby, no-one comes as easy as you," He whispered slowly. But Alice was asleep...and soon enough, so was he.


A/N: I am now going to start a personal music playlist for this story. (And probably for the last installment of the Alice/Brendon series.) Each chapter is kind of inspired by a song...so this chapter was inspired by "Nobody Puts Baby In The Corner" by Fall Out Boy.
The last line Brendon says in this chapter kind of cops a lyric from it. :) Great song. Go check it out if you haven't. I have to bow down (ha, I nearly said 'chow down'...it's late...sorry guys lol) to everyone that has ever reviewed here...only thing that keeps me going. I swear to god. School is killing me, yet I can still write. God gave me reviewers for a reason. =) (And I'm kinda agnostic, so that's ironic...)
xo.
PS I know this is a long Author's Note! Sorry! But Geets...thanks for letting me use you in this fic chappie. lol.
Sign up to rate and review this story