Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

NEWS! & a sting!

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

does dinner always come with a sting?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 916 words

0Unrated
At dinner, mum was wearing a ring on her wedding finger.
"em, mu-" got cut off by my 2 other siblings
(just to let you know, older sister Kimberly and older brother Alan) i'm getting sick of getting cut off.
"mum, whats the news, you called me out of training?" asked kim(for short)
"dont you mean, make-out sesion with brett" i said with a smirk,
"shut up, YOU EMO FREAK!"
"make me, plastic puker lips"
"why dont you just go to your emo room and slit your wrists, OH! and while your in there slit your throat!"
'my mouth just hung open i cant beleive my sister said that to me'
"THATS ENOUGH!" shouted mum,
"Kimberly say sorry to your sister and Claire say sorry to Kimberly"
"i'm so sorry Kimberly" 'i said that in a bit of a sarcastic tone, i'm sure she will get over it'
"feelings neutral"
"Kimberly say your god damn sorry" said kyle,
"FINE!,sorry" i know she didnt mean it.

Alan must have walked out when Kim and I started fighting, because he was no-where to be seen.
"Now, sit down Kimberly, Claire go get your brother, and tell him to come to the table because, Kyle and I have some news"
'God damn, now i'm a messenger' i really hate going into Alan's room, he is such a school prep just like Kim, they are always teling me to come and hang out with them, but i just refuse because i dont wonna.
"Yo Alan, dinner is ready and that means you sit at the table".
"FINE! i'm coming"
As i was walking back to the kitchen i saw my computer screen flicker, i bolted to the computer and saw it was just 'Sarah'
'sup bitch?' should i reply or listen to my mums terrible news, i did what any teenager would do, REPLY!
'mmmm. well mum and kyle have some news, but i already know what it is'
'what what, TELL ME!'
'Sarah,there getting married'
'OH MY GOD! she is marrying that child abuser'
'yes, i have to go now they are calling me'
'goodluck love!'

BACK AT THE TABLE!
Kyle and mum were both standing.
'Kimberly,Alan and Claire we have som news, Kyle and i are getting married"spoke mum,
'Kim dropped her fork, and Alan's mouth was just hanging open'
"someone say something?" asked mum,
"eh,uhm,well i'm lost for words"
"yer" said Kim and Alan in unison.
"i'm not that hungry anymore mum,i shall eat something later"
"wait one minute Claire" Kyle had came up to me and grabbed me by the arm,
"I caught you skipping school, i dont think you can just walk away and expect no punishment"
"well,I didnt like those subjects and dont expect me to do your punishment,because your not my real father and never will be"
"MISS CLAIRE ANN HARPER, dont you dare speak like that and whether you like it or not, i'm marrying Kyle."
" i shall speak to you later Claire now go to your room."
"will do",

i was in my room re-thinking what i had just said, i locked my door i could hear Kim and Alan talking,a nd the noisy sister i am listened through the door.
" i cant beleive they are getting married"
"i know its all too sudden, poor claire is hell gonna get a beating i feel bad for calling her emo'
thats all i could stand to hearm they were right i'm gonna be beaten bad. Kyle still hadnt been up to my room to have "the talk". It was now 7:30pm and i was watching My Chemical Romance interview, it was on the spot questions, i have watched this so many times. I heard a loud bang on my door,and heard Kyle talking some random shit, and i knew mum would be out with her friends(drinking),she wouldnt be able to save me from the pain i'm gonna get.
"OPEN THE DOOR! YOU FUCKING FAILURE"
I quickly shut off my computer, and unlocked my door,i could smell the alcohol it was horrible.
" you bitch, dont you know any respect"
he slapped me across the face, i landed on the floor with a thump, he had hold of my hair, pulling me up.
"when i first met you, i thought nice girl but i changed my mind funnt that aye, your a slut, you probably sleep with guys and i bet any money you will be pregnant next year" he had an evil smirk, i had no idea what he was talking about, i havnt even had sex yet.
"GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF MY HAIR, I'M A FUCKING VIRGIN, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" he still had a firm grip on my hair;i could feel my scalp starting to sting. Before i could blink i was thrown into my chest of draws,and hit my head bad, blood was starting to drip down my shoulder covering my black hair, he started kicking me in the stomach.
"dont you swear, and dont lie its bad for you" he had undone his belt buckle and whiped me across the face. I could feel his alcoholic breath on my neck and hear is breathing, till he whispered something.
"your a failure and you know it, just think you have to put up with me, forever.
And with that he was gone.


okay, now tell me if you like?
Sign up to rate and review this story