Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Hate My Life

I Won

by clutsy_93 2 reviews

Claire is in for a SURPRISE

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-08 - Updated: 2007-05-08 - 1208 words

0Unrated
I awoke to the sound of my phone, i checked the caller ID; it was sarah,
"hey girl, how was the news?"
"mmm,it uhh, well how about i tell you on the bus or at school because i have to get ready."
"oh,yer that sounds better"
I looked at myself in the mirror,'god i'm such a mess.' I had a major bruise on my stomach, and dry blood on my shirt, and hair.. I did my morning routine,and got on the bus to my surprise sarah was waiting for me at the very back.
"hey gor-, what the hell happened to your face?"
"mmm,kyle again" i sat down beside her and the bus took off.
"I cant beleive your mum is marrying him, sorry to change the subject, i entered that my chemical romance thing for you, and they choose first five people that enter, so .... i sent it last night and i hope you win"
"aww, thank-you so much, hey why are you catching this bus, isnt your 'boyfriend' giving you a lift?"
"nah, he has work experience for the next 2 weeks"
"oh-" my mobile was ringing, it was strange cause it was the home phone.
"hello"
"you little fucker, i never said you could go to school today, what gave you the idea that you could leave?"
'i was trying not to cry but sarah could see it in my eyes, she gave me a hug and kept an arm over my shoulder'
" i uh, i thought you wanted me to get an education"
"well i dont want a fucking education, i know you mean sex education"
"please,can we not talk about this now"
"whatever, i'll be there to pick you up when the siren goes"
"okay, bye"'god now i cant even go to school'
"who was that?"
"just kyle he is coming ti pick me up, from school"
"what now? it just started"
'yer, hey can you get notes from the classes for me?"
"okay, what you gonna do?"
"what about"
"kyle, what is he gonna do?"she whispered this bit,
"nothing much, i shall just run to my room,and lock my door"
"oh fun, i will call at lunch today"
"mmm.okay"

I was waiting at the front of school, all of a sudden Kim came running up to me.
"oi! i shall come and get you at lunch from home"
"huh"
"i know that kyle is picking you up, i heard him talking on the phone when i left this morning and i knew who would only talk to you like that-"
"oh thanks, that makes me feel much better"
"anyway, i thought you would like to go out for lunch or something, did you remember i have flexy"
"yer, okay thank-you"
"but why are you doing this?"
"i cant explain this now, i have to go to class, but i shall explain when i pick you up"
"bye"
Its been 10 minutes and Kyle hasnt shown up, maybe i should just leave, i shall wait for five more minutes.
"claire, get in the car," 'great kyle showed up.'
"okay, give me a second"
"NO, get in the fucking car, dont make me yell and make people stare at you"
"fine"
The car trip was long and quiet,
"excuse me Kyle, but where are we going this isnt the way home"
" well miss noisy,we are picking your mum up, and then going home, oh! and you are grounded, what gives you the idea that you can enter competitions without asking?"
"OH MY GOD,I WON!" i really wasnt paying that much attention to Kyle speaking; thoughts were just racing through my mind.
"well your not fucking going, cause i have a surprise for you, the wedding day is on the date that you would go and meet this 'My Chemical Romance band'".
"your fucking kidding, NO fucking way, you are crap, let me go"
"NO!" we were in the parking lot, and the nicest way Kyle could of said, told me to sit in the back,'dont really wonna go into detail.'
"did you know, that your daughter claire entered a competition to meet, some crappy ass band"
"DONT CALL THEM CRAPPY ASS! they are called My Chemical Romance"
"CLAIRE, whats with the attitude"
" i cant go, cause your wedding day is on the same day"
"well who said you were going anyway"
"mum they are my idols,please please"
"let me think about it, but its probably gonna be a no"
'great, i cant beleive i cannot meet them, i have to get Kim and Alan to help me, I have an idea, i shall talk about it with Kim at lunch'
"now Claire, go straight to your room when we get home"
"i was planning on it"
"for god sakes claire,treat Kyle with some respect he is gonna be your father soon"
'i could see Kyle winking at me through the rear-view mirror,i just had a flashback of the other night, when Kyle said that i have to put up with him for the rest my life'

In my room it was pretty boring, nothing to do.
I heard a knock on my door, and unlocked it,
"claire, come on Kyle and mum have gone out for lunch, lets go before they get home"
"yer, hang-on let me get my bag"
Kim and I were driving in Alan's car(Alan had got his drivers licence about a month ago, so they would sneak me out from time to time)
Kim was driving, and on the radio i had heard them talking about my chemical romance so i turned it up,
"We have just found out the lucky winner of the contest, to meet my chemical romance, Claire Harper if your listening, we would like to congratulate you on your win"
"OH MY GOD!, claire you won!!"
"yer, yipppeeeee"
"whats wrong, you should be happy"
"well turns out Kyle and mums wedding day is on the same day"
"your kidding"
"no i'm not, and to make it worse they said i cant go, oh wait they said they shall think about it but its probably a no, its really gay"
"hey, i might be a bitch from time to time, but i shall think of a plan for you to go"
"that would be awesome, but some how Kyle would find out"
"hey, i know you have told mum about him abusing you, but what does she say because you have never told me, or wait we have never had a sister chat"
"she just says that i probably deserved it, and she will talk to him about it"
"well she hasnt has she,anyway getting on the subject of you winning, we need to think of a plan, i shall call Alan and get him to meet as at ......"
"Chicken Treat" 'i said with a cute smile, i must admit'
"haha, i knew you would say that"
"hey , thank you for this, i needed to get out and have a talk with someone, cause i dont think i will ever see sarah again"
"oh come on, i'm sure he will let you go back to school"
"yer, maybe"




....
New Chapter
TONIGHT :)
Sign up to rate and review this story