Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Yawn

by mcr_lover103 5 reviews

I didn't know what to name this :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-07 - Updated: 2007-05-07 - 497 words

1Hot
AU: Thanks for all the comments! Now back to the story now that the awkward chapter is over, lol.

I woke up with Frank's sweaty body snuggled beside mine. As soon as my eyes adapted to being opened, I could see that Frank looked very serene when he slept, his long emo bangs swept carefully across his face and his mouth relaxed. I smiled to myself as I softly brought him closer to me. I then fixed the blanket that covered the two of us. I laid there, just staring at him. Eventually Frank opened his eyes. I could tell that he was a bit surprised to find me watching him sleep. He then gave me a genuine smile and pulled himself closer to me.

"Sweetheart, what time is it?" Frank asked half-asleep, rubbing his eyes.

I glanced towards my stereo "12:45"

"We better get like dressed and stuff then", Frank said smartly. If was my option, I would lay there all day.

"I suppose your right", I agreed, "But we can get up in a few minutes"

Frank nodded his head and snuggled closer to me. I don't know why, but I just love it when he does that. I stroked his hair slightly until he suddenly sat up.

"I see what you're doing", Frank said, giving me an adorable smile, "And its not going to work"

"I don't know what you're talking about", I replied wryly. I was actually hoping that I could get Frank to fall asleep again so we wouldn't have to get up.

"It's 1 already", Frank said with a yawn, "We have to get up"

"Alright", I replied, pretending to be defeated.

We got up and threw on some clothes. I let Frank take a shower as I changed into some new clothes. I headed down to the kitchen to see if there was something to eat. I hadn't eaten anything since about 6pm yesterday. As I was rummaging through the fridge, Frank appeared at my side. He looked quite adorable with his wet hair, his clothes sticking lightly to his damp skin. I gave him a smile that made him blush. We went back to the living room where I took my usual place on the couch with Frank laying on my stomach.

"Hey Gee....." Frank began to say to me.

"Whats up Gorgeous" I replied, interested in what he was going to say.

"This is going to sound very, very VERY wierd and awkward just so you know", Frank warned me. The look on his face made me want to laugh, but I knew Frank was serious.

He took a little breath "I just wanted to say that.... today... was amazing or whatever you're supposed to say when you think it was that good"

I gave a little laugh which then made Frank give a pouty face. Frank was so cute! Still smiling, I lifted my head slightly and gave him a quick but passionate kiss "Thats good enough for me"
Sign up to rate and review this story