Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Tried To See You Forgetting About Me.

Chapter Twenty-Six

by ryanrossISsove 14 reviews

don't shake, i hate to see you tremble.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2007-05-10 - Updated: 2007-05-10 - 614 words

1Exciting
Pete's POV-

"There's nothing wrong with me." I said, as I laid in my hospital bed, arms crossed. The doctors said I was in denial.

"Pete, please." Joe whispered, his head in his hands, as he sat across from me, in an armchair.

"Rachel's on her way." Patrick said, flipping his phone down.

"Guys, I think you're making this a bigger deal then it is..." I started.

Joe looked up.

"Shit, Patrick get the doctor, Pete's eyes are bleeding again." He said, walking over to me.

"What? I can't even feel it!" I said, wiping my eyes, as Patrick ran out of the room.

"Pete, you shouldn't touch. The doctors said that what you have is really strange, and can lead to like, seizures, and spazzums, and comas, and..." Andy said.

"Alright Andy, we get it." Joe said, sitting back down.

"Guys, c'mon....it'll be fine." I said.

Joe was on the verge of tears, I could tell.

Soon, Patrick walked in, with a doctor.

"Hello Pete, what seems to be the problem." he said

"Eyes. Blood." I mumbled.

The doctor whipped out a flashlight, and checked inside my eyes.

"Hm...wow. This is strange, haven't seen a case of this is years." he mumbled to himself.

"Am I gonna die???" I sang.

"Pete, this serious." Joe mumbled.

"Pete, you're dieses is very rare, and there aren't many ways to treat this..." the doctor started.

"So...I am gonna die?" I asked, with a dull look.

"We'll try a few things before we draw conclusions." he said.

"Haha, I'm going to die." I giggled.

"Pete, don't joke around like that." Patrick said.

I just giggled uncomfortably. Maybe I was the only one who didn't get the seriousness of this.

===================================================
Rachel's POV-

I dragged Brendon through the hospital doors, he was still semi clueless, and obviously annoyed that we were totally interrupted. I didn't care, Pete was my best friend, and he was sick. Sex isn't as important, even if it was about to be with Brendon Urie.

Soon, I saw Patrick waiting in the hallway, I ran up to him, Brendon's hand in mine.

"There you are, Pete's acting fine, but he's really, really not." Patrick said, as he lead us into the room.

"Hey Baby." I said, with a smile, to Pete.

"Oh, hi Rachel." He said, as he laid in his bed, looking around, looking perfectly normal, minus the hint of dried blood on his cheeks, and under his eyes.

"How are you feeling Pete?" Brendon asked, letting my hand go, and walking over to him.

"I'm absolutely fine." He said, whistling after.

Patrick looked at me, and shoke his head, as to tell me he definitely was not.
I sat on the edge of Pete's bed, and held his hand.

He smiled, and Brendon sat next to his bed, and we just talked to him, like it was a normal day. Nothing big.

After a while, I noticed that as we all got into fun, insightful conversation, Pete kind of grew weak, and just listened, which is different for Pete.

"Pete, you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me, and smiled, then, I saw his eye twitch a little.

"Pete, you don't look so good." I said.

As I held his hand in mine, I could feel his hand slightly, followed by more rapidly tremble, then Pete's smiled turned into a look of pain, and shock, and he closed his eyes, and his head fell back onto the pillow.

"Oh my god!" I screamed, as Patrick, Joe and Andy crowed around, Brendon springing up to get help, as Pete's whole body shook and trembled.

Haha, more cliff hangers, 10 points to Amanda.
Sign up to rate and review this story