Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > am i crazy?

meeting the boys

by clutsy_93 6 reviews

Nicole meets the guys and the guys meet nicole's sisters and mum

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 2298 words

-1Illiterate
Well it was lunch time, and i was walking with Frank to meet the guys,
"hey frank,what are you doing after school?"
"mmm, nothing the guys were gonna hang around my house, why?"
"oh i was just wondering whether you would like to come around you can bring the guys if you want to, i know we just met and all, but i would really like to get to know you all better, if you know what i mean"
"wow! no-one has ever asked that, or should i say no girl has ever asked me that question"
"well i feel special then"
"yer, i'll ask them if they want to come, i'm sure they will"
"hey, i walk home with my sisters, and they live with me and like no that i kind of like gerard"
"oh my god kind off, you go bright red when he stares at you an-"
"wait, he stares at me"
"yer, always, he thinks your something special"
"oh crap,"
"what i thought you would be happy about that"
"i am,its just i told my sisters well Jessica that i thought gerard was alright,and knowing her, she will tell me that i said that, i'm in a pickle"
"haha, i have never ever heard anyone say that"
"well now you have"
"okay,well i'm sure he will just think of it as a compliment"
"oh ok"
"no no, thats a good thing"
For the rest of the way there, i notice frank and i were being followed by Harley(sport jock), i could feel him looking at me, but i had no idea what to do
"frank, harely is following us, i didnt take much notice before because i thought he was just going the same way as us, but hes not"
"oh, its normal, he likes new chicks, just wants to fuck them, then thats it"
"frank, thats just ewww!"
"yer i know,he does have a girlfriend, her name is Izabella,shes really nice, but she doesnt know he fucks people,only thinks he fucks her"
"oh well, frank you have to keep him away from me"
"why,i'm kidding, i will i'm your protection, like a condom"
"gosh frank get your mind out of the drain"
"haha,i've never heard that one before"
"okay, frank i have to tell you something"
"what"
"i uh" i was really nervous telling him this, and i think he could tell i was trembling,
"come on you can tell, it'll be our secret"
"okay, well i'm still a virgin"
"oh, hey well if it makes you feel any better, Mikey is,I am, and gerard has only had sex with his ex, so he has only fucked one girl"
"great that makes me feel special"
"hey this news should,even though he was a virgin, she was only using him for the sex, but the girl he lost his virginity too, was Izabella"
"WHAT!"
"your kidding, but you said she was all nice"
"yer, shes nice to her boyfriend, but she cheated on Gee with Harley, he was heart broken, he didnt go to school for a week"
"oh, well if i were to go out with him, trust me i wouldnt even dream on cheating on him"
"well, even though i have only known for today, i'm sure you wouldnt do that, you are really nice"
oh ah! i feel loved"
"frank hes coming closer"
"just ignore him,we are almost there to meet them"
"frank, how far to you go to meet them"
"oh well ya see we all wag last period on a Wednesday, and thats why we were gonna go to my house, but will your mum and dad be home?"
"well, point 1 i only have a mum, and shes dating this freak, he grabbed my ass this morning,point 2 i have wagged before and we can still go to my house,plus my older sister Lisa goes home early,and Jess will come with us, i will tell Lisa to go and get her"
"oh my god, he grabbed your ass, you better be careful he might make a move"
"frank this is no laughing/joking matter"
"i wasnt making fun of it, i'm being serious"
"yay, we are here"
We were walking towards this building that was at the front of the school, i noticed Gerard,Mikey and these 2 other boys, they were pretty gorgeous aswell but not as sexy as Gerard.
"okay, everyone meet Nicole, Nicole you have already meet Gee,Mikey and these other 2 fine gentle men are bob and ray"
"Hi" they both said in unison,
"heys-"
"okay, good news people we are going over Nicoles today instead of mine, shes the girl who moved across the street from me" i could see at the corner of my eye Gee was looking at me, i knew i was going red, but i really did give anymore, my phone starting going off..
"hello"
"hey bitch, are you wagging, cause if so i'm walking home with you"
"yer, can you get jess on the way, i shall meet you at the front, oh and some of my friends are coming back to the house with us"
"oh, are they the guys who were walking infront of us this morning?"
"yes, why"
"oh just wondering, okay see you soon"
"bye"
"just to let you know frank, Jess and Lisa will be walking with us like i said before"
"okies, cool"
"hey, i'm sorry to intrude but you are really hot, and i would like to take you out on a date or something like that"
"HARLEY BACK OF FROM HER" gerard was yelling at the top of his lungs
"GERARD GET OVER IT, ITS NOT LIKE YOUR FUCKING HER"
"FUCK OFF HARLEY, AND GET AWAY FROM HER" gerad starting walking over to where i was and stood next to me,
"HEY GERARD, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW IZABELLA IS GOING GOOD!"
"FUCKEN HELL, PISS OFF, I'M SO GLAD I ENDED IT WITH THAT SLUT!"
"HEY, SHE WAS GETTING BORED WITH YOU,SHE NEEDED SOME NEW BLOOD" gerard was getting angry,
"WHAT DO YOU WANT HARLEY?" i know he was, trying to change the subject,
"I WANT TO ASK THIS LOVELY GIRL OUT"
"YOU ARE GOING OUT IZABELLA, GO FUCK HER AND BACK AWAY FROM NICOLE"
"AWW.GERARD IS STARTING TO GET ANGRY, HEY GERARD DO YOU KNOCK UP VIRGINS?"
"WHAT!"
"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, YOU KNOCKED UP IZABELLA"
"HEY, FUCK OFF HARLEY, AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW SHE WAS ONLY USING ME FOR THE SEX SO I WONDER WHAT SHE DOES BEGIND YOUR BACK"
"GERARD I WILL GET TO SLEEP WITH NICOLE, YOU WATCH"
"i'm sorry, BUT I DONT THINK SO! GERARD HAS TOLD YOU TO FUCK OFF SO MANY TIMES, AND DO IT NOW!"
"Gee thank you, he was following frank and i all the way towards here"
"well he is a fucking asshole, so where abouts do you live and who are we waiting for?"
"okay, we are waiting for my 2 sisters and i live across from frank"
"aww cool, you have sisters, thats cool"
"haha, you said cool twice,well i say stupid things when i'm nervous"
"what do you mean nervous?"
"well, you seem really nice, and ever since my old girlfriend i have never pucked up the courage to talk to any girls"
"aww, thats sweet, dont many girls come by here?"
"oh my god, you havnt even heard of us, we are the freaks"
"dont say that, you guys are way cooler than freaks"
Gerard just giggled, we were all talking and getting to know eachother alot better, Gerard kept staring at me, but i wasnt blushing, myabe i was but was use to my cheeks going red, finally my sisters came,
"hey girl, are we ready to go, i'm fucking hungry"
"yer, guys meet my sisters Lisa and Jessica, and Lesa and Jessica meet Bob,Ray,Mikey,Gee and Frank, Frank lives across the road from us"
"cool, lets go before we get caught" said jessica,
On the way home we were in a pack of 2, Gee,Lisa,Ray,Bob were at the front and Jess,Frank,Mikey and I were in the back pack, just talking. I was going through my bag remembering that i put a note in my bag and was trying to find it.
"YAY!" i fully yelled it out and everyone started to stare at me and stop walking,
"whats so yay?" asked Frank,
"oh i just found this note, that i havnt read and i was unpacking and i found it"
"oh ah, Nicole's got a note, is it from David"
"whos David?" asked Gerard
"he was this guy, that fully abused her-"
"okay, we dont need to go into detail Lisa"
"sorry, he wanted to know"
"okay, well i will tell him about it earlier if he wants to know"
Gerard just gave me the sweetest smile,and i thought to myself i am gonna tell him, when we get back to the house, and i will tell him that i have feelings for him, god today was just like open day for me.I opened up the letter and read it,

Dear Nicole,
This is Thomas here,
i thought i would tell you that the break-up with your mum was because of the sex-wise (like you said to me),
I wanted to write you this in letter,
If your mum ever goes out with a shit hole you call me my number is 9567 8844,
I know she broke up with me, but i will always be here to talk to even though she said no connections to any of my daughters i had to let you know.
xoxo
Thomas


"oh my god" i had just spoke aloud,
"what?"
"oh, nothing its just really ah, never mind"
"okay, wasnt really"
"yer i love you too Jess"

We arrived home,
"you have a neat place, even though i have just seen the front"
"haha, nice frank"
"everyone, welcome to our house" i unlocked the door, and waited for everybody to enter and closed it behind them and locked it
"why you locking the door"
"we dont live in the most secure town you know, mums rule, home alone or even if i'm home, doors are always locked you never know who might walk in"
"haha, sweet your mum sounds cool"
"hah" Jess and Lisa said at the same time, and just walked off to the kitchen or there bedroom,
"everyone follow me to my room, and you can put your bags in there"
"cool,your house is really nice and neat"
"haha, this is not neat,for my mum this is a mess"
"wow! your mum a clean freak" gerard and i were in deep conversation all the way too my room,
"everyone, THIS IS MY ROOM"
"sweet, now this is an awesome room" mikey said,
bob and ray just looked around, admiring every little detail,
"you guys can sit on my bed, or we can eat something"
"mmm. i'm hungry" 'haha,frank always made me laugh, as he was saying that he was rubbing his stomach'
"okay, to the kitchen we go"
" i shall put on a movie, and then put something on the oven for us, how does pizza sound"
"aww,yum" all the guys were drooling at the mouth,
"hold your drool"
Gerard came up behind me and put his chin on my shoulder, and whispered in my ear,
"hey, can we talk in your room, just you and me"
"sure, let me just tell Frank to put a dvd on,or tell him where they are"
"Frank,Ray,Bob and Mikey there is a dvd case on the dining table i will be down in a second, just choose any random movie"
They all ran out of my room, and i quickly shut my door and locked it,
"aww kinky"
"huh?"
"your locking the door an-"
"i get ya, no need to explain" He grabbed my hand'i could feel my heart beat it was going so fast i couldnt keep up' he told me to sit on the bed and i did as i was told,he sat next to me and put one hand on my knee,
"listen Nicole, your sister told me that you thought i had a sexy ass"
"fuck, i'm gonna kill her"
"wait there is no need for that,becuase i really like you, i think you are goegeous and have the most amazing eyes"
"thats a lie, i have my dads eyes, havnt even meet him"
"no no, you have beautiful eyes, dont let anyone ever tell you different"
"gerard does this conversation have a point, i mean i'm kind of hungry"
"oh yer, getting back to the point,i would really like it if we were to go out, like to the movies or something you and i?"
"okay Gee, did my sister tell you to do that, cause if so she doesnt know me one bit"
"well, yer she did say that"
"haha,i dont like going to the movies, i just like to hang out at like the shops,home,park and the beach"
"oh well do-"
I couldnt take it anymore, i pressed my lips up to his and he didnt pull back which was a good sign'if you know what i mean;)' he pulled away and spoke,
"how about we just skip the whole date thing, would you go out with me?"
"hell yes baby"
"haha,very funny"
"what you mean?"
"the way you answe things with humor"
"come on, we better go downstairs and check on the guys"
"yer" gerard grabbed my hand and we walked downstairs hand in hand.



did you like??
Review please
Sign up to rate and review this story