Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Holiday Season... But Not Everyone's in the Holiday Spirit

Chapter 45

by Nic 2 reviews

here's more hope your still enjoying reading please review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-11 - Updated: 2007-05-11 - 866 words

0Unrated
"Are you sure you boys have got everything?" Robin asked for the hundredth time this morning. We'd just finished getting all Benji and Joel bags down to the front door ready for the bus picking them up.

"Yes mom we have everything and what we don't have I'm sure we can live without." Joel laughed.

"I know but you really should make sure you have everything."

"We do have everything mom." Benji snapped making robin look at him slightly hurt. He was in a snappy mood since I'd told him me coming on tour with him wasn't an option last night.

"Benj you mind if I talk to you a second." I said seriously. He just looked at me slightly annoyed then followed me into the kitchen.

"See! See this is what I didn't want." I said annoyed at him.

"What?" he asked looking slightly hurt and shocked.

"You getting in this mood because I won't drop everything and come on tour with you."

"Who's said hats what's wrong with me."

"No one has to Benj I can tell so don't take your mood out on everyone else." I said he rolled his eyes. "Benj you've got to understand that I just can't drop everything I love my job like you love your job, you don't see me asking you to stop touring to stay with me."

"That's different!" he said angry and upset.

"Really! How is it?" I said trying to control my angry I kept telling my self I didn't want to fight with him before he left but he was just being selfish and impossible to talk to.

"It just is." Quietly and looking down obviously upset. I did feel sorry for him but what he was asking was impossible.

"It really isn't Benji and you've got to understand that." I softly and walking closer to him wrapping my arms around him. "Please don't be mad." I said as he put his arms around me and hugged me back pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"I'm not mad I just want you with me I'll miss you so much."

"I know and I'll miss you too." we pulled apart when we heard the bus arrive. We walked to the bus together everything was loaded and they where ready to go.

"I love you talk to you soon." He said giving me a kiss.

"I love you too."

"Bye Soph." Joel said giving me a huge.

"Bye Joel have fun." I smiled then they got onto the bus and left. Robin, Me, Josh and Sarah went back into the house.

"It's going to be quiet with out them around." Robin sighed.

"And I'll be leaving you next week for LA." I said.

"I know and I'll miss you too it's been lovely these past few weeks having you all home and having you and Benji not arguing anymore. It's just like old times. Promise you'll come and visit more often."

"I promise." I smiled.


The week flew I spent most of my time hanging out with Josh or Sarah or helping Robin around the house. It was now my turn to leave and Robin was going through the same procedures that she went through when Joel, Benji where leaving.

"So you're sure you have everything?" she asked again.

"Yes I have everything." I smiled.

"Of course you do I trust you your not as forgetful as Benji and Joel." she laughed. "Anyway it's been good having you here and please keep in touch and visit." She said.

"I will and thanks for having me."

"Anytime." She said giving me a hug.

"I'll miss you Soph you better had keep in touch and visit." Sarah said walking up to me and hugging me.

"Yeah you too girl, look after yourself." I smiled hugging her back she's always been like my little sister too.

"You ready?" Josh asked he was giving me a ride to the airport.

"Yep." I said.

"Ok well everything in the car and ready to go."

"Ok lets got hen." I said.

"You have a good time and look after yourself and if Benji tries anything stupid let me know and I'll knock him back into shape." Robin said.

"Ok will do." I sighed. We got into the car and made our way to the airport.

"I love your mom." I laughed turning to Josh.

"Yeah she's defiantly something." Josh laughed.

"So you ready for LA?"

"Yeah I've been there for a while before I went to New York then onto Miami and now I'm back to LA."

"Been around then." He smirked.

"Yeah you could say that." I laughed.

We got the to airport and he helped me with my bags.

"Ok well take care of Sarah and your mom and hopefully I'll see you again soon if not defiantly talk to you." I said giving him a hug.

"Ok you take care of yourself too and keep Benji in line if he does anything to you and I mean anything tell me and I'll beat his ass." he smiled.

"Ok thanks Josh, see ya soon." I said then boarded my flight to my new life in LA.
Sign up to rate and review this story