Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything happens for a reason

Paint fights and mad teachers

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

hmm nothing really to say...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-05-12 - Updated: 2007-05-12 - 838 words

0Unrated
The first thing I noticed about the art room is that it smelt of musty paint when I walked in. I think everyone else noticed it too, since they complained.
"Everyone," Mrs.Deremer, out teacher, started. "You will get used to the paint smell, ok, but for now just continue on your sculptures."

I walked over to the table quickly, before them mob of people came. It took them at least ten minutes to find their project because half of them don't even know what they were even working on.

My sculpture was a starfish, and I haven't even gotten to plaster it yet. Everyone else was already painting theirs.
I was tapping it together when suddenly Gerard was standing over me. I looked up, feeling confused.
"Ashley, I asked Gerard to help you a little, since he finished early," Mrs.Deremer explaned. I nodded.
Gerard walked over the table with the plaster supplies and started gathering everything.
"Okay, I will cut up the pieces while you put it on." He started cutting.

I dipped the strip of plaster in the water. I watched as a could of white uncurled, bursting with energy. I moved quickly after that, feeling nervous that I would screw up.
"Ashley..." Gerard broke my thoughts.
"Huh?" I looked up.
"You do know that you're only covering one spot?" he asked slowly.
"Huh?" I looked down, understanding what he meant. I had put about twenty strips on the exact spot. "Oh." I laughed plainly and started peeling off layers.

Finally I finished, and I was it smoothing down, trying to get rid of that ugly bumpy texture. Gerard was putting away the stuff. He came back to my desk.
"Ok, Mrs.Deremer said to find paint colors." He started walking towards the paint table, and I followed him.
"Class, I will be right back," Mrs.Deremer told us and left the room.

"I am thinking of the colors gold and silver..." I trailed off, looking at the paint choices. For the sparkle paint, there were only the colors yellow, blue, purple, pink, green and red.
"Gold and silver?" Gerard repeated grabbing those colors from the cabinet. I nodded.
Maybe the yellow and blue sparkles will work...
I grabbed those colors out of the box and put it next to the other ones. "Im thinking yellow sparkles in the gold and blue sparkles in the silver," I explaned and started mixing. I was working on the silver when Tim came around.
"Gerard, you should go out with Ashley," he suggested, sounding like a perv.
"Omg Tim shut up!" I yelled, whipping my paintbrush at him.
Thick lines of silver sparkly paint landed in his hair and on his shoulder. I bit my lip to keep from laughing.
"Hey, who threw silver paint at me?" yelled Cory. We all looked in his direction. Before anyone could say anything, he suddenly took his brush that was full of electric green paint and pointed it at Jason, who was sitting next to him. He brushed it on his shoulder. Jason's arm snapped up, causing the entire cup of aqua paint to go flying into Allie. She shirked and threw her orange paint at Christine. She threw pink paint it at Matt, and pretty soon the entire room was throwing paint! I was laughing when a thing of red paint hit Gerard, but then a line of black paint appeared on my green shirt. Gerard was laughing now.

I looked around the entire room. Everyone was dodging multiple colors of paint, laughing until it actually got on them. Even Tim had left, and went to get in the center of it all.
Suddenly Gerard grabbed my hand and pulled me out the closest door. He stopped when we got in the hall.

"Whoa, what was that about?" I asked.
"Mrs.Deremer was coming back. Be glad I got you out just in time. Quick, hide in the bathroom and get the paint off the best as you can. Only enter the room again when people are leaving and she wont notice." With that he dashed off to the bathroom, leaving me pondering how he knew all this. It was like he was an expert or something!

I started walking to the bathroom, and on my way I heard yelling. I looked down the hall and saw Miss.Bovus, the mean student principle walking towards the room. She looked mad. I folded my arms over the paint, so hopefully she would think I came from another class. God, I have never ditched class before. Or started a paint fight. Everyone is going to be mad at me tomorrow for ditching and getting away with it.
I sighed, pushing open the doors to the girls' room. I bet this paint will never come off.


----------------------------------
haha about half of this stuff happened to me. I did whip paint at his boy named tim, but a paint fight didnt break out and the teacher was in the room. It was pretty funny though.
Sign up to rate and review this story