Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything happens for a reason

Is Today Thursday?

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

hmm sorry i havent updated in a while...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2007-07-05 - Updated: 2007-07-06 - 646 words

0Unrated
I quickly ran back into the art room, trying my best to look casual. I took in a breath before opening the door.
Everyone was on the floor, scrubbing off the paint. I pretended to act like I missed it.
"Oh my god what happened?" I asked quietly, only so Mrs.Deremer could hear. She didn't answer me, though.
I stood in front of my seat, unsure of what to do. So I unrolled a paper towel and ripped off a piece. I pretended to rub a pink glob of paint that was on the wall, but it just smudged.
"Damnit," I mumbled as I scrubbed harder.
"Class, your behavior was very immature today," Mrs.Deremer started. "I can't even leave you alone for five minutes without all of you making a mess. You have taken the fun right out of this class. I expect better behavior tomorrow."
We all took our books and left. I grabbed Gerard's also, because I knew he wouldn't come back. His books were really just a beat up reading book and a nearly empty folder. I looked at the folder, staring at the scribbles on it. I made out the words stupid, hate, sucks, and class.
When I was walking in the hall Gerard was standing there against the wall, with his hands folded. I handed him his books, which he took. We started walking in silence.
"Did you do that social studies homework?" he asked.
"Yes," I answered.
"Oh. Aren't we going to language arts connections right now?" he asked.
"I think so," I answered unsurely.
"Yeah... today is what, Thursday?"
"Yup. See you later." And with that he walked off to his locker.
I smiled as I turned the combination on my locker, thinking about how close I have got so far.


I was sitting in the library waiting for him to show up. I scribbled on my notebook, running the cover. I started watching a teacher open cardboard boxes.
The sound of the chair pushing back startled me.
"Oh, hi," I said to Gerard.
"Okay," he sighed. "Let's get this done with."
I opened my notebook. "Okay, lesson 17. Tell me what AMI and AMOR are."
"Uh..."
I rolled my eyes. "Friendship...liking..." I left the last one to him.
"Excuse me," the teacher who was opening boxes. "Did you two have Mrs.Aubin last year for any chance?" she asked. We both nodded
"Can you two please bring this box down to her classroom? Thank you," she said as we stood up.
Gerard carried the box and I ended up following him. We were both pretty quiet. I pressed the button for the elevator, feeling excited because I never went on it before.
When the doors opened I frowned. It is like a very small box, painted an ugly color yellow.
"God, this is such an ugly color," I said. Gerard laughed.
He smiled at me and moved closer. I suddenly felt nervous. Should we kiss? I have no idea what to do.
I looked straight into his eyes until he brought his line of vision to me. We both kind of leaned in, despite the box that was in our way. It was the perfect moment, until the door opened, exposing us into the hall downstairs.
We were both silent the entire time until I spoke when we were going back.
"Do you think you know what the last one is?" I asked him. He gave me a What the hell are you talking about look.
"AMI and AMOR," I explained. Come one Gerard. You're Italian you should know. When the moon hits you eye like a big pizza pie that's amore... is what I wanted to say. But he had to figure this stuff out. I just smiled at the confused look on his face.
"You will find out if you study," I told him.
Sign up to rate and review this story