Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It All Started With A Concert...

Confused....

by disturbedangel6 0 reviews

confusment

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 667 words

0Unrated
They both came out of the abortion clinic with Gerard helping Shannel walk to the car with her arm around his neck.

He opened the car door and sat her on the seat, "You look like you're drunk" smiled Gerard.

"Ha ha ha" she said sarcastically.



When Gerard got into the car and turned to Shannel, "So you want me to take you home?"

"No, I just want to go somewhere peace and quiet"

"Um... the park?" Gerard guessed.

"Yea, I guess so"

"Ok... so I'll call Rachel and see if she could take you" he said taking his phone out.

Shannel put her hand on the phone and smiled at him, "Who said I wanted to go with Rachel?"

By this Gerard smiled. "Ok then, here we go" and he started the car.


"So I thought you hated me" said Gerard, he was looking down at Shannel.

They have come to the park and it was quiet. Shannel laid her head on Gerard's lap, she was still drowsy.

"Um... I kinda...." She paused thinking of what to say. She sat up and faced Gerard. She sighed, "I'm sorry for criticizing you"

"It's not your fault, I mean I should be the one to blame because I fuc-"

"It's my fault too, I mean I let you fuc-" Shannel interrupted.

"Ok, ok..." Gerard said as he put his hand on her cheek, "Its both our fault, but I could have controlled my hormones. I mean I'm older..." he paused as he came to his senses. He took his hand off her cheek, "sorry"

Shannel blushed, "So, how old do you think I look?"

"Hmmm...." Gerard looked at Shannel while she gave a model pose, "19?"

"Really? I look that young?"

"So you're older than 19?"

"Way older...I'm 23"

"I guess it's really our fault"

Shannel chuckled.

Silence.

Gerard put his fingers through Shannel's straight black hair that was over her shoulders. Without even realizing they both leaned in until their lips met. The kiss grew passionate; they forgot about reality and entered their world of only them.

Shannel moaned as Gerard went deep in her throat. Gerard's hand went up feeling her stomach and then to her breast, shannel felt a tingling sensation which sent her back to reality. She opened her eyes and saw that Gerard was enjoying the moment. Shannel slightly pushed Gerard, he reacted suddenly by stopping the kiss. He had a confused expression and looked down to where his hand was which was on her cheek and the other was on her breast.

As soon he realized this, he took his hands and put it on the ground, "Sorry..."

"No, its not you..." Shannel said.

"No it was me... again.. I'm sorry. I won't do it again"

"No..." she closed her eyes, "I'm just confused... ok?"

"About what?" Gerard asked, 'what is the matter? I love her and
she loves me? What could the problem be?" he thought.

"Gerard, just take me home" she snapped.



"So is this your house?" asked Gerard as he looked out the car window.

Shannel nodded.

"So I guess this will the last time I see you"

She nodded again afraid that if she talks or looks at him she might burst out crying.

Gerard leaned in as Shannel looked at him, "don't tell me he's gonna kiss me again!' she thought. But she was wrong he kissed her on the cheek while secretly putting a piece of paper in her bag. After the kiss Shannel quickly got out of the car and walked up the driveway and turned to look at Gerard one last time as she opened the front door to the house and turned around hoping
that
she
will
never
see
him
again....




























































































TELLL MEEE WAT U FINK K???????????????????????????? PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!! LIKE I'M PRETTY MUCH BEGGING U PPL!!!!!!!!!!! it will be 'easy peasy pumpkin squeazy pumpkin pie motherfuckers" Gerard Way. i promise......



I'm listening to Within Temptation - Ice Queen (it kinda made me change the story a bit....)
Sign up to rate and review this story