Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Laced With Nitroglycerin

6. Hourglass (Part 1)

by aznfoblover 1 review

Kate has always been there for the guys as a sister and friend. What happens to her when their dreams come true? New creation. Have fun.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 306 words - Complete

0Unrated
***
Chapter 6 (Part 1)
Hourglass (The Hush Sound)
"How long will it last?"
***

I sighed. I didn't know if I could do this. Me and Kate. Alone.

"Ryan." I folded my legs in front of me so I sat criss-cross applesauce style and looked down at my lap. "Come on, Ry. We need to talk about this sooner or later." I wish it was later.

She sighed. "Ryan, please."

"Well what do you want me to say?" I suddenly snapped. "You want me to tell you I didn't mean it? You want me to say I'm sorry? What do you want me to do?" She sniffed. OK, maybe I was being a bit harsh. OK, a lot harsh.

"Sometimes, Ryan, I think that you're the best person I've ever met. And then there's times like this that I wonder why you even bother being nice the rest of the time." Ouch.

"Yeah, and you think you're the easiest person to be around? I can never tell anything with you," I heard myself saying. This was not what I came here to do.

"So that's what you came here for? To tell me that you hate me after you kissed me today?" Her voice betrayed the tears before they began to fall. Ugh. I didn't want this to be like this.

I can't believe I even said those things.

"Kate," I started, my regret apparent in my voice. She held up her hand.

"Ryan, don't even bother anymore."

What could I do?
***

A/N: So I was a bit rushed. Sorry for the shortness. Next part coming in the next few days I PROMISE. I'm sorry I couldn't get this up sooner. My teachers hate me and the stupid people think that it's funny to write shooting threats in the bathrooms at all the high schools in the district.
Sign up to rate and review this story