Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

She makes a deal with a devil on earth.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-13 - Updated: 2007-05-14 - 1419 words

0Unrated
Well, this is my second Fall Out Boy based story. I hope you all like it! I wrote this in like 20 minutes. I really like it and I got this idea from friends friends story and just wrote it. I hope I can get a lot of reviews off of this. Please.

The next chapter will be decated to the first 2 reviews. Also I am looking for two girls and two boys for this story. I am not tell you who you are going to be and what, I just need them. So if you are interseted, then e-mail me at Pkk08@yahoo.com, put in the subject line the name of this story and extra character. I will get back to you in you got it or not. Please it will help big time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


~Krystle's P.O.V~

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampire and the rest of them helped fight and kill the other vampires off. There were a couple different kinds of vampire clans. The Dandies, Punks, Ghetto, and Preps. And there were a couple vampires like Pete that fought against them. The others worked with Pete on some nights, but tonight was not one of them. So here is where Kaitlin and I come in. We were dressed like tramps with goth tramps. We were laughing and walking down an ally. We knew that Andy, Joe and Patrick waited at the end of it and Pete watched from the roofs. We felt someone behind us but we kept walking.

"What are two fine snacks doing out here alone at night?" great it was a Punk. I could tell, I have been doing this longer then Kaitlin. Pete never wanted to bring her into this, but I hated being the only girl and he knew I could take care of myself and keep her safe. I stopped and turned around and Kaitlin did the same.

"Well, we were looking for you." I smiled at them and they got this priceless look on their faces. That was the line I would say to cue the guys. I heard them running and we saw Pete jump down behind the Punks. Kaitlin and I ran towards the car. I told her to get in. She told me to get into and I told her that I wanted to see something. I had heard something different then what was happening in the ally. Over the past couple of years I have trained my hearing to be better. So I could hear more and it would be harder for someone to sneak up on me. Andy hated it because he could not surprise me. I went over to some trash cans where I heard the noise. I looked around and nothing was there. I heard a scream, I knew it was Kaitlin. Crap, something went wrong. I ran back and saw someone trying to grab her and drag her out of the car. I ran over and coughed. They turned around and I knew who is was right away. It was William Beckett. He has been after Kaitlin and me for quite some time now. He never got the chance to fully get us, something always got in the way. He smiled at me and backed away from the door. I yelled at Kaitlin to shut the door and lock them all. I looked down the ally for a split second and noticed more vampires. And there were Dandies, Punks and Preps. Great they were all working together on this one. "Beckett you best have a great reason to be here and why they are working together." Referring to the other vampires as them.

"Well, I needed help and I told them if I can get what I want we all can become one clan and fight off the Ghettos and then Fall Out Boy and the other vampires. But, I need Kaitlin for my plan and I just have someone who wants you as a toy." Oh no, did he just tell me some vampire wanted me as a toy. I just got more pissed off and right then and there I opened a can of GIRL KICK ASS. I ran at him trying to T-bone him. Did not really work, I moved him but he could not be pushed down. He grabbed hold of me and tossed me into the wall as if I was nothing. I shook it off and saw that he was just laughing.

"William, can we make a deal?" I needed a way for him to forget Kaitlin, I should know he does not really need her, he just needs someone, and I know he already has a someone vampire.

"What kind of deal?"

"Well, I for a fact know that you don't really NEED Kaitlin. Now do you?" Come on take the bait.

"True you are. I wanted her because she was Pete's and I wanted to hurt him. So what is the deal?"

"Well, take me instead of her. I will go right now, no fight. Only if you let me tell Kaitlin and give her a message for Andy." I could tell he was thinking, I still heard the boys fighting, I knew Pete heard Kaitlin but I was here. I could not tell what William was thinking, but I knew it was not good. I did not want to do this, but I could not let Kaitlin be taken, if though we were about the same age, I still felt like I should protect her.

"You make an interesting offer. I would be stupid to turn it down. You have 5 minutes to talk to her. Once you are done I will meet you as the corner of that street." He pointed to the street at the end of this back ally. I nodded and got in the car, I saw he disapper.

"Kaitlin, I need you to understand something. I am taking you spot. William wanted you and I can not let him hurt Pete like that. I can handle myself, and will figure out a way to get out, and I know the boy will too. I need you to give Pete a message." I looked at my watch and I had about 4 minutes. She nodded her head and I went on, "OK, tell Pete to try to get into my head. I will try to tell him where I am and other things he needs to know. Also tell him that I will try to hide my cell phone and Patrick can trace it. Got it?" She nodded. About 3 minutes. "Ok, now I have a message for Andy." I got out a piece of paper and grabbed a pen and wrote a note. Which read; Andy, I am sorry for doing this to you. But, I could not let them have Kaitlin. I can take care of myself and I will be back in your arms in no time. Remember Flapjacks!/(A/N: inside joke.)/ Also if you need something to hold of mine, go to my room and you know anything is fair game. But not Booboo Bear, and my clothes, unless you feel like u want to wear girl clothes. Just know I love you and you are always on my mind. Love, Krystle. I kissed it and folded it and wrote his name on it. I handed it to Kaitlin, she nodded. "Kaitlin, just tell them not to worry and that I love them all, most like brothers but there is one special one. One well times up. I love ya babe. Take care of your self." I hugged her and noticed her was tearing up. I got out of the car and blew her a kiss. I looked back down the ally and noticed the guys were walking back I blew Andy a kiss and noticed he did not see me. I waited for a minute. I knew Pete saw me and smiled. I wiped a tear away and saw his face changed, I walked off. The last thing I heard before I was too far away was footsteps becoming fast and Pete's voice. I moved into the shadows so they would not see me walking towards William. I was doing the right thing.

A/N: Hope you liked it!
Sign up to rate and review this story