Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

So many jokes in something so sad.

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 5 reviews

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-14 - Updated: 2007-05-15 - 936 words

0Unrated
Well, I got two reviews and hoped to get more then that. Well I said I would deicate this chapter to my first two reviews and so here it is.
This Chapter Is Deicated To CC28 and TeamWentz17!
So on with the story!


~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

I can't believe she did that for me. I watched her walk off but not before looking at the guys who were walking back. She turned away and walked on and I noticed the guys were running back to the car. Pete was the first one there, as he WAS the vampire of the group. The next one was Andy and then Joe, then Patrick. I got out and looked at Pete.

"Kaitlin, what happened where is Krystle?" he looked at me and I looked at the ground.

"She made a deal."

"What, what kind of deal and with who?" he asked.

"Well, she said she heard something when we got back and here and told me to get in the car. So I did, se went and looked at some trash cans and then this guys just appeared at my door. He got it open and tried to get me out. I yelled and she ran over and coughed and he turned around. He backed away from the door and she told me to shut the door. So I did. I went to the door and could make out bits and pieces of what they were saying, I heard her call him Beckett. And some more talking and then she ran at him and he just picked her up and threw her at the wall. She got up and laughed, some more talking went on and finally the guy went away. She got in the car and told me that William wanted me and she could not let him hurt you, Pete. And that she could handle herself and that you guys will figure out a way to get her out."

"Oh, great. Is this there more?" I nodded and went on.

"She had a message for you, she said get in her head and she will tell you where she is and anything else you need to know. And that she was going to try to hide her cell phone and that Patrick could trace it. Also she gave me this." I took out the piece of paper and handed it to Andy. He opened it and read it, he started to cry and then laughed a little bit, and then cried more. He handed it to Pete who read it and handed it to Patrick and then Joe and then me. I read it and most I did not get, but I bet the guys did. I gave it back to Andy who just held it.

"Ok, let's just go home and we will figure out some stuff. Andy is in no shape for anything right now and the sun is almost coming up so we need to be inside soon. We all nodded and got in the car and headed home.

~Andy's P.O.V~

Right now I am torn between being pissed at her and William and loving her even more then before. I knew she might do something like this one day. She was the kind of person who just wanted to save the world one person at a time. And I guess Kaitlin was the first person she helped. I loved her for that. But then again I was pissed because she just sold herself to the devil that walked on Earth. And I was also pissed at William for do this. Part of me wished he would have taken Kaitlin but then I would have to put up with pissy Pete.

The whole way home everything was quite. Pete drove and Kaitlin sat up in front with him. They held hands and that was it. I sat in between Patrick and Joe. I just look forward and held onto the note. The last thing she touched. We all lived together. We did that because we could and it would be safer that way. So once we got home I went straight to her room. I laid on her bed and red the note again. There were so many jokes in something so sad. When we wrote Remember Flapjacks she was reminding me of Spencer Smith. When Panic! was on Rage he said "We are Panic! At The Disco and we're eating Mother Truckin' Flapjacks on Rage!" and when ever we got together with Panic! Krystle and I would always hang with Spencer and some how Flapjacks would always come up. She knew that it would make me happy.

Also, sometimes I would wear her cloths and she would wear mine. It was fun because we would always look good no matter what we wore. And Booboo Bear was a teddy bear she has had for a long time. Her grandma gave it to her when she had open heart surgery. So here I am lying on her bed just holding onto her pillows and some of the stuff animals she had. I heard the door open and in walked the guys. I guess that Kaitlin was in her room. But, they came in and looked around. I sat up and looked at them.

"Andy come on we need to figure out a plan. Pete found out some information and we need to figure out how to get her back." I nodded and got up. I just took the note and followed them to the living room.

SO Read and Review!! PLEASE!!
Sign up to rate and review this story