Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Write Tragedies

That Thing Eating Your Neck

by KoKoaPuffsAtTheDisco 3 reviews

This was the night that I hated. It was another night that I was used as bait with Kaitlin. See Kaitlin and I met through our boyfriends Pete and Andy of Fall Out Boy. I knew that Pete was a vampir...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Humor, Sci-fi - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 1578 words

0Unrated
Thanks for all the reviews!!!


~Krystle's P.O.V.~

After walking to meet William, I felt really bad. I stopped and looked back; I could see Andy was spacing out as they got in the car. I was about to run back but a voice caught me.

"Not thinking about going back on our deal. Are you?" it was him.

"No just watching." The car drove away, hopefully to the house.

"Well, let's go. We have a car waiting for us. But once we get in there I have a blindfold. I don't need you to help Petey boy." I nodded and followed. I knew better then to look at his eyes; I mean I needed to stay focused. We came to a black SUV. Once inside I buckled myself in. William handed me a black blindfold with this cocky smile. I grabbed it and put it on. I leaned back and listened to the things around me. I was really happy that I had really good hearing. The SUV was quiet and there was no music so I could hear what was going on outside. I could tell that we were outside the city. I could not hear the regular hustle and bustle of the city. After sitting there and just listening William decided to talk.
"So, why did you take her place? I mean I didn't really need you. I could have taken both of you. So why?" I really did not want to talk to him. I just sat back and folded my arms. "So you are not going to talk to me. Well, I will just have to find out myself." When he said that I blocked my mind like Patrick taught me. Once my mind was clear and some of it blocked I just kept think one thing. That one thing was that I hated William. I tried not to let my mind wonder. "Bitch, just wait until we get to the house." I just smiled and went back to listening. I started thinking about my hearing and what I heard. I let my mind wonder about the one thing that I had taught myself, my hearing. Right then I heard the music blast. Crap William was reading my mind. Bitch. Oh, well let's just get through this. I just focused on the music from that moment on. It was not that much longer till I could tell that we had turned on to a gravel road and then not even a minute later the car stopped and I heard two doors open and then my seat buckle was undone. I raised my hands to take off the blindfold, but someone grabbed my hands and put something on them.

"What is going on?" I asked to anyone. No one answered me. I was just pulled out of the car and I hit the ground really hard. I tried to get up but someone picked my up and put me in a chair that felt like a wheelchair. I don't get why they put me in a wheelchair. Well, it is better then them picking me up and carrying me to where ever I was going. I wish I could take the blindfold off and see where I was, but I knew William better. As I sat there, I felt myself going up a ramp and a door open in front of me and I could hear the wheels of the wheelchair on the floor and I could hear some laughing coming from around me. I wonder who is laughing at me. After a couple minutes I heard another door open and the blindfold was taken off and I looked around. I was in a library and there was William and another girl next to him. She looked familiar.

~Kaitlin's P.O.V.~

Well, it's the day after Krystle gave herself up for me and I miss her so much. I am still wondering why she did that. I look at Andy and see the pain, and knew that if she did not do what she did Pete would be like that. But right now me and the guys are at the island in the kitchen and we were looking a pictures of different things. Pete was telling us the information he got from some of the guys that worked for him. He had one watch Krystle right after he found out what happened, and then another on took after William and Krystle in a car. He followed them for almost 3 hours, he took pictures of everything, and came back and gave them to Pete. Pete also told us that he could not get any information from Krystle. The only thing he got from he was that she was somewhat scared, missing Andy, and wondered about some girl.

"Kaitlin?" I heard someone call my name and then Pete put his hand on my arm. I turned my head and gave a fake smile.

"Huh?"

"We wanted to know what you thought of all this. I mean you were the person he wanted."

"Well, I don't know how I feel. But, I am grateful she did what she did. But, I was wondering why don't we try to get a hold of William and try to find out what he wants." I told them.

"Pete that is actually a good idea." Patrick said smiling at me.

"Ok, I will try to get a hold of William. But right now, no one. And I mean NO ONE leaves the house till I get a hold of him. Got it?" we all nodded our heads. Andy went off somewhere; probably to play drums are train. Pete had me training with Andy and him. And then Patrick had me in with him talking about different ways to protect myself from Vampires. And Joe was always training or playing video games. Pete was just trying to get Krystle back and training. But, I went off to my room and wrote in my note book. Pete was trying to contact William, Joe was playing Guitar Hero 2, and Patrick was in his study working on something.

Dear Book,
Sorry I have not updated in a while. Krystle took my place with William. She told me that she could not let him hurt Pete. But looking at Andy he is pretty hurt. But, Pete is trying to get a hold of William and see if we can figure out what he wanted with me. But, I miss her. She was the only girl and we used to go shopping while Pete slept and the guys just did stuff. I really hope that nothing happens to her. Right now I am listening to My Chemical Romance's House of Wolves. Well, Andy just told me that Pete needs to tell us all something. Bye Bye
Write more later,
Kaitlin


I finished the sentence I was writing, got up but my book done and went to the living room. Once everyone was in there, Pete looked at us and said.

"He wants to meet us somewhere in two days. He said that he some things to take care of and will see us then. So I say we train hard the next couple days, and make sure Kaitlin is going to be safe coming with us." I wondered why. But we all nodded and I went back to my room.


~Krystle's P.O.V.~

I looked at this girl and I felt like I knew her.

"Is your name Tricia? I feel like I have met you before." I asked her. She gave William a confused look and looked back at me.

"No, my name is Simone. I don't think I have seen you from anywhere." I shook my head. I was still in the wheelchair and had this thing around my hands. It was like handcuffs, but it really wasn't but I really wanted out of here. I tried to get up. But someone pushed me back down.

"Where do you think you are going?" William said as this Simone girls was nibbling on his neck. God I hate this.

"Well, I wanted out of here, I really didn't want to see this thing eating your neck! Kay?" I was really getting annoyed and was trying to piss him off. I guess it was working because he almost flipped Simone out of her chair. He got up, and came over to me. He slapped me and it really didn't phase me.

"Get her out of here. Take her down stairs and I will deal with her later." He smirked and I was taken out of the room and down a couple halls, and then for some reason I was thrown down a couple stairs because they didn't want to carry me or let me walk. I try to sit up but before I could again I was thrown down a couple more stairs, and then dragged into a room. It was small, no windows, a small bed, and a desk. They did give me a chair, and some paper and pens. Thank god, I can doodle and write about what it was like here. But, what they did was throw me on the bed, and take the thing off my hands and left. I was left there to think and try to get better from all the abuse that just did. God I hope Andy was doing better then me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Keep the reviews coming!!
Sign up to rate and review this story