Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There's a Class For this

chapter 5

by xbobxluvrx 1 review

Weird

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-16 - 229 words - Complete

0Unrated








"Hey guys guess what!"I said walking over to them. I smiled and they turned around.

"What?"Karli Asked.

"I think I just ran into Gerard Way." I said looking at them. They looked at me weirdly and just went back to shopping.

"Hey hunty can I take over. Im really bored and theres nothing to do here."I asked my best friend. He smiled and let me take over the cash register.

"Hi welcome to Hot Topic. Is this all that you will be buying today?"I asked the man who was standing in front of me.

"UMMM no. I want that."He stated pointing to A sticker that was in the glass cabinet. I nodded and bended over and got it out. I smiled and realized it was a Misfits sticker.

"There you go sir. Your total is $15.26."I said playing with my name tag.

"Here you go."He said.

"RAY HURRY UP WE WANNA PAY TO!"I heard from behiend him. I finally looked up and saw RAY TORO standing in front of me. I smiled and screamed. He laughed. 'wait this is not suppossed to happen til tomarrow' I thought to myself.

"There you go. Have a n-n-nice d-day. NEXT!"I said. Frank Iero walked up to the counter and payed for his stuff, then Gerard way, then Bob Bryar, then, then, then..... MIKEY WAY!
Sign up to rate and review this story