Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Twelve

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 564 words

0Unrated
"Hi Pat." Heather smiled at him.

"What are you doing here?" Patrick asked her, his words filled with malice.

"Well, I was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd drop by." She shrugged.

"Heather, you're never in the neighborhood. You told me when we first started going out that you hated my neighborhood." Patrick snapped.

"I love your neighborhood! I love you! Take me back!" Heather pleaded, looking at Patrick.

Patrick softened for a moment.

"Pat, remember what she did to you..." Pete eased.

"Why-what happened to Justin?" Patrick asked Heather, shifting his weight to the other foot.

"H-he..." Heather stuttered, starting to cry. "I found him in bed with another girl."

"What goes up must come down." Patrick said. "What goes around comes all the way back around, Heather. Serves you right." Patrick said, every word full of anger as he closed the door in her face. Pete could tell Patrick was holding back everything. Punches, screams, shanking, everything.

"Oh my God, Patrick I'm so proud of you!" Tina starts bawling uncontrollably and hugs Patrick tightly, almost killing Patrick. "You slammed the door in that bitch's face and walked away from hitting her. Although, I wouldn't of cared if you did hit her. I'm just so fucking proud of you Patty-Cake!"

Patrick looked to Pete, petrified. "Hormones." Pete mouthed. Patrick nodded his head.

"Uh, well, thanks... I guess." Patrick said, hugging her back.

"Um, Patrick?" Solar said for the other end of the kitchen.

"Hmm?" Patrick said, letting go of Tina.

"Who was that?"

"Old girlfriend who cheated on me about two months ago. Why?"

"Two months? Patrick, can I talk to you in your room for a moment, please?" Solar asked. They guys made wolf-whistles as Patrick and Solar made their way to Patrick's bedroom.

Solar and Patrick sat on his bed. "What did you want you talk about?" Patrick asked.

"Well, two months ago is a really short period of time for a break-up."

"No, you don't understand, she cheated on me. With another guy." Patrick told Solar.

Solar shook her head. "I know, I know, part of me says to let it go, everything has a reason, but this... Patrick. Maybe it's better if we just be friends."

Just be fucking friends? What is it with me and girls? Patrick thought.

"Yeah, yeah. We could do that... I guess." Patrick nodded his head.

"Alright, cool." Solar said, hugging Patrick. She let go and looked at the clock. "I better go."

"Alright, I'll see you around?" Patrick asked, trying to stay calm.

"Yeah, I guess you will. Bye." Solar smiled, walking out of the bedroom and down the hall. Saying good-bye to everyone and walking out the door.

Pete and Tina walked to Patrick's bedroom and found him staring at the floor.

"Pat, what did she talk to you about?" Pete asked.

"Apparently she thinks two months isn't long enough to get over someone cheating. So, she pulled the 'let's just be friends' gig." Patrick said, still staring at the floor.

"Aw, poor Patrick!" Tina said, rushing over to Patrick and giving him a hug again. She pulled away and looked him in the eyes. "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to win her over." Patrick decided.

"You're going to win her over?" Tina asked.

"I'm going to win her over! And I've got just the idea!" Patrick said.
Sign up to rate and review this story