Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Ninteen

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 598 words

0Unrated
Heather's dynamic plan was slowly setting into action as her fake laugh rang through the small convenient store. She knew what she was doing, and she wasn't holding back. It was going to take everything she had to make everything work as well as she planned.

So, as much as she knew, was Patrick and Solar finally had sex, Tina was pregnant, and Joe and Andy didn't have girlfriends.

This all could work...

"So, Jake, do you like a band called Fall Out Boy?" Heather asked, smiling and twisting her hair in her fingers.

"Yeah, I love them, dude!" Jake smiled. "I idolize Andy Hurley. I play the drums, too."

"Really?" Heather gasped.

"Yeah."

"Can I see?" Heather asked.

Oh yeah. This could work out swell.

"Uhm... Sure. Come on." Jake said, getting up and walking outside.

"Let's take your car." Heather smiled. "I forgot mine." Of course she was lying, but anything to get this Jake person to fall into her evil plan.

Meanwhile...

Tina sat on the couch between Pete's legs. One of Pete's arms draped casually around Tina's shoulders as everyone watched The Nightmare Before Christmas on TV.

"You know, I really like how The Corpse Bride came out. I didn't think it would be anything like this." Andy said, popping a piece of popcorn in his mouth, looking to Pete and then back to the screen.

"Yeah, but The Nightmare Before Christmas is better." Solar said, nodding. Pete joined in and so did Patrick.

"Yeah, Jack Skellington is the best." Pete said.

"Fine. I have an age-old question for you all; which came first: the chicken or the egg?"

"Damn it, Joe, you know it was the egg." Andy said, shaking his head.

"No, it had to have been the chicken, because how could the egg hatch without the warmth of the chicken?" Solar said, looking around.

"The sun." Joe said.

"The sun? You think the sun was going to warm the egg? Are you high?"

"Maybe..." Joe smirked.

"Oh, God!" Andy yelled.

"Oh, come on, Andy, it isn't really that bad-" Joe was cut off as there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," Patrick said, standing up. "Just to make sure it isn't Heather again."

Patrick walked to the door and opened it, to reveal a nice-looking young blonde man. "Uh... Hi?" Patrick said, looking him over.

"Hi, um, I've had a few complaints of a squirrel running a muck and chewing people's cable cords, so, I'm here to put a special cord-covering over them, mind if I come in?" The man asked.

"Uhm, sure?" Patrick said, letting him come in and walk into the living room. He looked around and smiled back at everyone. "Could I get the owner of the house to come with me for a moment?"

Solar stood, "I'm her. I'll go." She smiled, following the blondie out the back door.

Once outside, Solar shut the door and walked over to the side of the house. "So, what's the problem...?" Solar asked.

"Well," Blondie said, shoving Solar up against the house, pinning her wrists above her head. Solar was flailing around, doing what she could to try and get away. "Hey!" The guy yelled.

Someone in a black ski cap came out from behind the corner of the house and ran up to Solar, putting duct tape over her mouth, and around her wrists.

"Guess what?" The person in the ski mask said. They pulled the black ski mask over their head and Heather's face emerged. "Heather's back! And meet Jake." Heather smiled, motioning to Jake.
Sign up to rate and review this story