Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm Every Cliche, But I Simply Do It Best

Chapter Twenty-One

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 704 words

0Unrated
"Okay, I only have one question; why did he leave his last name?" Pete asked, going over the note in his hand one more time.

"Because he's a retard." Tina yelled, fuming.

"Tina, maybe you should calm down... Tina and Road Rage have met before, and they didn't get along." Patrick commented, while watching out the front window of the car.

He was positive that they were heading right for a ditch any second now...

"Shut up, Pat!" Tina yelled, sending the car to a screeching stop in front of the police station.

"Yeah, Patrick, shut up." Joe scoffed, getting out of the car faster than you could say, "Free Wii.".

Patrick got out of the car and followed Tina and Pete up the steps to the station. "Do you really think this'll work, guys?" Patrick asked.

"Wow, Pat, you really don't seem too worried about a girl you love to death getting kidnapped my some guy you don't even know!" Andy laughed.

Patrick hit him in the back of the head.

"I mean, who's to say that this "Jake Pierce" is actually "Jake Pierce"?" Patrick said, using air quotes.

"No one, but it's worth a shot." Tina said, shoving open the doors and walking up to the large-looking cop guy at the front booth. "Okay, my best friend is missing, find her." She hissed.

"Okay, how long has he or she been missing?" The guy asked.

"Listen, Mr..." Tina squinted to read his name-tag. "Mr. Chuck, I'm a pregnant woman, and I'll have you know I can kick youre a---"

"Tina, babe, come with me." Pete gave an uneasy smile while pulling Tina off to the side and sitting in a wooden bench.

"No, Solar's missing and I've got to get these jackasses up, instead of chewing on their fucking doughnuts!" Tina yelled, trying to get away.

Pete whispered something in her ear and she calmed down, breathing deeply and sighing as Pete got up and walked to the front desk, telling Patrick to go sit with Tina.

Patrick did as he was told.

"Okay, Chuck, I'm Peter Wentz, from the band Fall Out Boy, and Solar Johnson is our friend, we'd all appreciate it if you found her for us." Pete said, politely.

"What's he saying over there?" Tina asked Patrick.

"Don't ask me, I don't read lips." Patrick sighed. "But I'm betting you he's doing what he always does."

"Oh? And what's that?" Tina asked, placing a hand on her hip.

"Using the whole, 'I'm In A Band, Do This For Me' technique."

"Oh, you're right." Tina laughed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Wentz, but we can't do anything until the missing has been missing for at least twenty-four hours." Chuck told Pete.

"Oh, come on, I know you've got kids, right?"

"Yes, I have two. Five and eight." Chuck sighed, picking his head up to look at Tina.

"Yeah, well, my girlfriend's seven and a half months pregnant and I've never been a Dad before. Solar, the missing girl, is our best friend, and she's helping Tina with everything." Pete said, pulling fake tears from his eyes.

Was Chuck tearing up too?

I THINK HE WAS!

Keep rollin', Pete, you're almost there.

"Don't worry, bud, bein' Dad's a fun thing. You'll love it." Chuck said, patting Pete on the back and typing something down into the computer. He picked up his black radio and pressed the button down, "Unit 43, I've got a missing girl on my hands, a friend of a certain Peter Wentz from Fall Out Boy, I need a little back up if I'm going to go through with it."

Pete was practically screaming for joy, but he covered it up with a smile of relief.

"Thank you so much, Chuck!" Pete said.

"It's no problem, now, tell me what Solar Johnson looks like, her age, and whatever else." Chuck said, pulling a picture closer to the computer.

It was one of him and a couple little kids.

His kids.

Awww...

Anyway, back to business...

"Yeah, Joe, go tell Tina that we've got him looking." Pete said to Joe.

Joe nodded and walked off.

A few second later, a scream was heard through the station. "YES! I LOVE YOU CHUCK!"
Sign up to rate and review this story