Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter Twelve

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 920 words

0Unrated
Rory paced around the living room, biting at her cuticles. Something she hadn't done since she was a kid. And she only did it when she was worried. She walked back and forth, eyes on the front door. Where the fuck is Mikey? She screamed in her head. Mikey was he house guest, not to mention Gerard's little brother, and she didn't want him to go missing, damn it! She seriously considered going out to look for him, but knew that wouldn't be any use at all, because she didn't know where he was. Gerard had went out for cigarettes because he didn't realize he was almost out of them or he would've had Maddi get him some when she was out, Bob and Frank faught for the Rocky Road ice cream and ended up getting covered in it, so they where out in the back yard having a water fight to clean it all off, Maddi was watching some movie she begged Rory to watch with her, but Rory just shrugged it off and said 'later', and then it hit Rory like a million bricks; Ray was still out too! Rory's thoughts where stopped out of by the door opening and...

"Ugh, Gerard move I'm waiting for Ray." Rory said, ushering for Gerard to step aside.

Ray? Gerard thought. Since when had Rory not wanted to see me? Gerard looked at Rory pace back and forth, basically wearing a hole in the carpet beneath her feet.
The door opened again and Ray walked through. Rory screamed and jumped on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. Gerard stood up and stalked off into the bedroom, sitting down on his bed and immediately pulling a cigarette out and lighting it up.


**



Ray was stunned; he had just come though the door when Rory had jumped on him full on and wrapped her legs around his waist. He hesitantly reached under and held her up, placing both hands on her bottom, and smiled down at her. She hugged him even tighter, if even possible, and nuzzled into him. "You're home. I was worried." She mumbled.

"Rachelle Begonia Lewis, worried?" Ray scoffed. "Not since the first grade."

"Did you have to say my middle name?" Rory whined. "I mean, it's bad enough my Mom named me after a flower..." Rory pouted.

"I like your middle name. It fits you." Ray said, leaning down to her ear. "Because flowers are pretty."

Rory smirked up at him. "Ray, quite the charmer now, no?"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I'm not a good friend to Gerard. He's my best man you know." Ray said, walking over to the couch and setting Rory down.

"Yea, I know." Rory giggled. "You told me over the phone a billion times."

"Well, it was true." Ray smiled.

"Hey!" Rory perked up. "Maddi got movies! Let's get everyone, pile into my bedroom, and watch 'em! Mikey'll know where we are."

"Yeah, let's do that!" Ray smiled and ran into Rory's bedroom, jumping into her bed on his knees. Rory heard a few 'move your fro out of the way's from Maddi, who threw a bowl if popcorn at him. They ended up starting a small popcorn fight.

Rory walked to the back door and slid the door open. "Frankie, Bob, come!" Within a second, a barely wet Frank was standing in front of Rory with his hand slapped to his forehead in a salute. Bob came sputtering in, drenched from head to toe. He bent over and put his hands on his thighs, holding himself up slightly as he gasped for breath.

"Movie time." Rory announced, "Frank you're okay, Bob, go change." Frank smiled and walked into the house, turning to the side and gesturing for Bob to come through next. Bob glared at him suspiciously and walked almost walked through the door, but Frankie held out his foot and tripped him. Frank giggled and took off running.

"Bob, get off your butt." Rory said, kicking him slightly on the leg. Rory didn't even wait for Bob to get up before walking down the hall to Gerard. She opened the door and was engulfed in darkness. She looked to the bed and saw a lump covered in a black comforter. She smiled and walked over to it, poking it. It shifted.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Gerard, we're having a movie-a-thon, come on." Rory said.

"No, I'm good."

"Oh, come on!" Rory sighed. "I'll be fun!"

"Rory, I said 'm fine." Gerard pressed. Rory's smile dropped. She walked round to the side of the bed Gerard was facing and lifted up the covers, crawling in.

"Gerard, what did I do wrong?" Rory asked carefully.

"Nothing."

"Gerard, I know when I did something." Rory said. "So don't lie."

"What was up with that 'hug', if you dare to call it, you gave Ray?"

"Gerard, that was nothing. I just was worried about him, I'm worried about Mikey too. He hasn't come home yet... I just met you guys, Frank, Mikey, you... and I've grown so attached. If I lose one of you I worry. I don't want one of you to die... I don't like death." Rory said.

"We won't die..." Gerard smiled, pulling Rory closer and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Rory looked Gerard in the eyes. "I love you so much." She said.

"I love you much more." Gerard said, leaning in to kiss her nose. "Don't forget that."

"Never." Rory smiled, kissing him softly on the lips. "Never ever."
Sign up to rate and review this story