Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'm the Kind of Human Wreckage That You Love

Chapter Thirteen

by x_____ER 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-05-16 - Updated: 2007-05-17 - 785 words

0Unrated
Rory smiled at Gerard.

She noticed one thing about him that she'd seemed to look over a million times before; when Gerard and her were together, he acted like he was in the Fifth Grade again. Like he didn't have a care in the world, and nothing was going to break his stride.

"I love you, Rory." Gerard whispered.

"I love you too, Gerard." She leant in and kissed him. "So you wanna have a movie-a-ton with me?"

"Sure." Gerard said.

"Yeah!" Rory cheered, hopping up and ran over to the side of the bed he was on and pulled him out by his wrist. She pulled him down the hall and into his bedroom, getting on the bed too and cuddling up next to each other.

Frankie sat with Maddi on the floor at the head of the bed, Ray was sprawled out at the foot of her bed, and Bob joined in and set next to Rory on the bed.

They watched cheesy horror movie for hours and hours, Gerard and Frank really seemed to like it, Bob had fallen asleep almost as soon as he sat on the bed, and Ray was admiring a piece of popcorn that looked like some president. Rory was resting her head on Gerard's chest, listening to his heartbeat steadily while he played with Rory's hair, leaning his chin on her head. Rory closed her eyes, only to have them snap open as she heard the front door open and close. She crawled off the bed and ran into the living room to see Mikey. "Mikey!" She ran and jumped on him, only Mikey wasn't as strong as Ray and he fell over. "You're home! I was worried sick about you!"

"You're sounding like my Mom." Mikey laughed.

"Where were you?" Rory asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"I was with a friend."

"Riiight. Don't do that again unless you tell Gerard or me, understand?"

"Yes." Mikey rolled his eye.

"Good." Rory said, standing up and pulling him into the bedroom. "Now stay in here with us. I don't think you're going to leave my sight."

Mikey sighed and sat on the floor. He looked to the screen and a huge grin came to his face. "Yeah, old school Dracula!"

Rory went back to her spot on Gerard's chest and began to watch the movie again, but her eyelids became heavy and she fell asleep.

Later, when the movie was over, Gerard stretched his arms and looked down at Rory. She was asleep. He didn't know whether to wake her up so he could leave to his bedroom, or just leave her.

"Just stay the night. Don't wake her up." Maddi answered for him, standing up and yawning. She looked down at Frank who had fallen asleep with his head in the popcorn bowl and giggled. "Frankie..." She touched him with her toe. "Frankie..." She poked him again. She sighed and pulled the popcorn bowl from under him and his head hit the ground with a small thump, waking up Frank immediately.

"Huh? What?" He said, blinking a few times and looking around before getting up, almost falling over, and getting out the door with Ray, and Mikey.

"Wait, what am I supposed to do with Bob?" Gerard asked Maddi before she went out of the room.

"Um...Push him off?" Maddi shrugged. "I don't know. Leave him there?" Maddi walked out the door the rest of the way, shutting it behind her.

Gerard looked down at Rory and started to play with her hair again. She was so peaceful when she slept, unlike Bob most of the time with his God damned snoring.

"Mmphf...Ray..." Rory mumbled, wrapping her arms around Gerard even more. Gerard's small smile faded as his face was replaced with a look of horror and sadness. How could she?

Gerard pulled Rory's arms from around his waist and got up. Rory woke up and looked at Gerard with a confused face. "Don't go..." She whined. "You're warm." She smiled.

"Yeah? So is Ray." Gerard said, biting his lip and walking back into the room he shared with the person he was growing to hate.

"What the fuck did I do?" Rory asked, she didn't expect an answer, but she got one.

"You moaned something about Ray." Bob said, eyes still closed in a fake sleep. Rory looked at Bob, then back at the door. She let out a small whine and then sniffled. She hiccuped as she tried to hold back the tears, the God damned tears that made everything even more horrible than it already fucking was. She turned around and hugged Bob, letting them fall as he comforted her.
Sign up to rate and review this story