Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'd End My Days with You in a Hail of Bullets

Starting off

by mcr_lover103 9 reviews

start of the road trip

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-18 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 651 words

1Exciting
Frank and I sat in the living room, running through the idea of the road trip. We decided that we defintely would stop in all the good cities, like NYC and Chicago. After that it would be just random stops along the way. This would really fun. When Mikey finally returned home, Frankie and I told him about the road trip idea. He thought it was a great idea and was almost as excited as Frank was. We told him that he could bring one other person as well. We had been expecting that he would want to bring his girlfriend, Melissa, but he instead told me I should invite Ray along.

"Are you sure Mikey? You can take whoever you want", I asked him lightly.

"Yea, to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure that me and Melissa will be together for too long", Mikey told us, "Besides, he could do some of the driving too so you don't have to, so be happy about that"

Later that day I ran the idea by my mom and she was going to allow us to do our scheme. She just reminded us that we were going to have to pack and be able to fit it inside the van. Yea, one thing I forgot to mention was that my car was more like a van a band would have; it had the row for the driver and passenger, along with two additional rows. Everything would definitley fit.

~~~~~~~

On the day of the trip Frank, Mikey, Ray, and I met up around 8am to get all of our crap into the van. We got all of our bags into the trunk. Ray drove while Mikey took the seat next to him. With a little smile on each of our faces, Frank and I got into the third row. After about a half an hour of driving, Frank climbed onto my lap, wrapping his legs around my waist. I gave him an even larger smile than usual.

"You know there are other people in this van", I said to Frank, "And the whole wrapping your legs around me is turning me on even though I'm still half a sleep right now"

"Maybe thats just exactly what I wanted to do", Frank replied wryly.

Luckily the other guys couldn't hear since we sat as far away as possible and the radio was blasting Smashing Pumpkins. Frank and I were in our own little world at the moment. Wanting to mess with Frank now, I grabbed his ass. I have to admit that he had a firm ass too. What? Sorry but I had to tell you this.

Frank gave an adorable little squeak and a shocked look on his face. I gave him a coy smile as to say 'I can mess with you too'. Frank rebuked with a grab at my groin. I soon had Frank pinned beneath me on the seat. I bombarded his neck with kisses, biting lightly, causing Frank to have to bite his lip to stop from moaning. Just as I was going to make this interesting, Mikey turned to look at us.

"Excuse me but we'd like a PG rated van", Mikey called to us, lowering the music so that we could hear him properly.

"I don't know if we can keep it that low", I stated, getting off Frank and sitting down in one of the seats, "How about R?"

"PG-13 and thats our last offer", Mikey told us, representing both him and Ray.

"Deal", Frank agreed, slipping back onto my lap like before, minus wrapping his legs around me.

AU: I know that was short but I haven't written in about a week so I had to write this so I could get my creative juices flowing. Just so you know, some great stories to read are "Medically Speaking your adorable" and "Stray Cat Strut"
Sign up to rate and review this story