Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > am i crazy?

pay-back

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

the chapter says it all^

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-19 - Updated: 2007-05-19 - 1453 words

0Unrated
'I was walking home, getting my stuff to sleep at Gerard's i could've sworn i saw someone following me, i looked around and didn't see anyone, suddenly Harley was in my face, before i knew it he was on top of me,trying to unhook my bra, i remember telling im to get off me and stay the fuck away from me, he wouldnt listen, i felt like shit, i was worthless i couldn't even get a guy to get off me-'
"Nic, Nicole"
"AH!" Gerard was laying next to me,
"Honey, you were screaming and your sweating like crazy"
"Gee, I just dreamt it"
"Dreamt what?"
"What happened at the park,Harley trying to rape me"
"Nicole, trust me tomorrow he will pay for what he did"
"NO! your not going to hurt him, it will just make him want me more"
"I want him to suffer, what he did to you was disgusting and no-one touches my girl"
"Gerard promise me, you will keep him away from me"
"I promise" He bought me into a hug,
"Listen I'm going to walk you home, I will stay with you for the whole night"
"Why do we have to move?"
"Because I don't want my Mum and Dad seeing what happened to you"
"Oh right,Do you have any clothes I can change into, because i think these clothes smell a bit"
"Sure" he went to his drawer and pulled out a black t-shirt and a pair of his skinny legs,
"Do you want a belt?"
"Nah, I can wear the one I was wearing at the party"
"okay, you can keep these clothes if you want to?"
"Gee these are your clothes, I couldn't take your clothes"
"Yes you can, Now hurry and change because I think I can hear Mikey coming" I grabbed the clothes from him, and quickly changed.
"Hey Gee, what was everyone doing before I fell asleep?"
"They were really scared, Ray come over when you were asleep, we had told him what had happened, he didn't leave your side until we told him to go, because he was falling asleep"
"I'm so sorry for bringing this shit into your life, i'm such a worthless shit"
"DONT YOU EVER SAY THAT! YOU ARE STRONG OKAY, DONT THINK YOUR WEAK FROM WHAT HARLEY DID TO YOU, NO-ONE COULD GET AWAY FROM HIM" I started to cry, I ran out of his room and ran all the way home, my mobile was going off, but I ignored it; I knew it was Gerard, I couldnt talk to anyone. I walked through the front door and went to the kitchen to get some water, Mum and Craig were just sitting on the couch but got up straight away when they saw me, and saw the state i was in.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED NICOLE?"
"Nothing Mum, I'm okay" She started walking to were I was, I wasn't facing her, she grabbed me by the shoulder, so now I was facing her, I must've looked a total mess.
"NICOLE, WHY IS YOUR FACE BRUISED?"
"I-I-I"
"FUCKING HELL, I SHOULD'VE BELIEVED YOU CRAIG, THAT FUCKING GERARD TRIED TO GET INTO HER PANTS"
"No mum, He didnt"
"THEN WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"
"I JUST HAD A BAD DREAM"
"OKAY THEN, EXPLAIN THIS WHY IS YOUR FACE BRUISED? DID HE RAPE YOU, THAT FUCKER"
"MUM, HE DIDNT!" Suddenly Craig was standing along side Mum 'Great, now i'm gonna get it'
"NICOLE, LISTEN YO US, YOU ARE NEVER TO SEE GERARD ANYMO-" Suddenly the phone started to ring, 'Please don't be Gerard, Please' Mum walked over to where it was and answered it.
'Hello'
'WHAT FUCK DO YOU WANT, YOU RAPED MY DAUGHTER, I TRUSTED YOU!'
"MUM HE DIDNT RAPE ME! LET ME SPEAK TO GERARD AND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AFTER I HAVE SPOKEN TO GERARD!" I was now crying me heart out.
"FINE!" She handed me the phone, I walked into the front room, and sat on the lounge talking to Gerard.
'Nicole, why did you run off, I didn't mean to make you cry?'
'I'm sorry Gee, but when you said something about weakness, It just reminded me, that I couldn't get Harley of me'
'Oh honey, I'm really sorry'
'It's okay, I will call you tomorrow okay, I have to tell Mum what happened'
'I love you' Gerard had never said that to me, I just wanted to hug him, I can't believe it,
'You what?'
'I love you Nicole Ann Green'
'Gerard we havnt even had sex yet, how can you say you love me?'
'Because I can say that, and It's not all about the sex, it's about the talking and respect'
'Aww' There was a moment silence then I got off the phone and walked into the kitchen, to tell Mum and Craig the story. It was now 12:30 and I had told Mum and Craig about what happened between Harley and I.
"Oh my god, Nicole are you okay?"
"Mum, I'm fine, but when you started saying that Gerard had raped me and stuff like that, I had lost it and couldn't keep the tears in"
"Well honey it's late, you had better get some sleep okay?"
"We shall talk about it in the morning, I promise"
"okay, Night Mum and Craig" I felt so much better telling Mum about that whole thing, I felt as if we connected more.

It was 8:30 when I finally decided to get up, I walked out of my room and went straight into the shower. When I went into my room, Gerard was sitting on my bed.
"Gee, what are you doing here so early?"
"I couldn't sleep, I needed to know that you were okay, how did your Mum take the news?"
"She felt really sorry for me, and said we were going to talk in the morning"
"okay" He embraced me into a nice warm Way hugm We just stood there for 5 minutes hugging.
"Honey, now that I know you are okay, I have some un-finished business to do"
"Gee, please be careful"
"I will" He walked out the door, I had made my bed and walked downstairs, I had found Mum sitting at the table. I sat next to her and we talked about what had happened.

Gerard's Point Of View
I heard the girl that just got hurt tell me to be careful.
"I will" I walked out of her room, left the house. Frank was waiting outside of his house for me, just like we planned.
"You ready Gee?"
"I have been waiting since i had found out what had happened"
"Let's go" Frank and I walked to Bob's house, picked him up and made our way to the local shops.
"There he is" Bob pointed his finger at where Harley was, He was just about to walk to Chicken Treat, Until I ran up behind him and tackled him to the the ground, I punched him in the face, and kicked his stomach twice.
"I HOPE YOU SUFFER FOR WHAT YOU DID!"
"Get of me you fucking freak" Bob had started to join in, he had pinned him down by the arms so he couldn't move and Frank Grabbed his legs.
"Any Last words?"
"Yes, Why are you doing this to me, what the fuck did I do, to make you angry?"
"YOU FUCKING TRIED TO RAPED NICOLE! SHE IS HAVING NIGHTMARES BECUASE OF THIS, AND IF I LOOSE HER, YOU WILL DIE, I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!"
"SHE DESERVED IT, SHES A FUCKING SLUT" I had punched him right in the face, causing his nose to bleed.
"DONT CALL HER A FUCKING SLUT, TILL YOU LOOK AT IZABELLA!"
"HEY, YOU SLEPT WITH HER FIRST, TELL ME WHAT WAS SHE LIKE"
"YOU ARE A ASSHOLE, I HOPE YOU DIE FOR WHAT YOU DID!"
"Bob and Frank let him go" I had Walked away, But then heard my name,
"Gerard, are you going to let him go for what he did"
"I cant do it, Nicole would never forgive me, I promised her I woudln't hurt him, but I told her, I will make him suffer for what he did, and trust me, he has"
"What ever you say Gee" Bob kneed down so he was facing Harley,
"If you ever touch her again, or come near her, we will do far much worse things to you"
"Like what?"
"Take you to the Police, and make sure you get locked up,because what you did was wrong, I hope you know that" Bob had kicked him, then followed us as we were walking.


I'm Really proud of this chapter, I dunno why
though.
Review People :)
Sign up to rate and review this story