Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > am i crazy?

Bitch!

by clutsy_93 3 reviews

Nicole goes to see Gerard and asks him about Harley, but someone else is at the Way's house ;)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-23 - 2913 words

0Unrated
Meanwhile back at Nicole's house:
I was deep in thought, thinking about what Gerard was doing to Harley, until my phone was ringing.
"Hello"
"Hey Nicole, are you okay?" It was Ray,
"Yes, I'm okay; having dreams about it though"
"I hope he suffers for what he did"
"Yer, me too, I just hope that Gee doesn't hurt him badly"
"Wait, hold up, Where is Gee?"
"He is going to see Harley, but when Gee said see, I think he was going to bash him"
"Well what he did was wrong, why wasn't I invited"
"I dunno, you would have to ask him, I wonna call him, but I don't think he's finished with him yet, its only been 10 minutes since he left"
"You go around to his house, and meet him there if you are that worried?"
"Good idea, I'll have to go around late though, as I have a lot of homework, and little time to do it in"
"haha, I did mine yesterday before I came to the party"
"I thought you were helping your mum with something?"
"I was, but that was after I had finished my homework"
"oh okay"
"yes, well I'm gonna go now, going to Fran-"
"He wont be there, I watched as Gee was leaving, he went to pick up Frank, and I think Bob went with them as well, don't really know who went"
"Bugger, I need something to do, I'm bored"
"Come over here?"
"Hey, that's a good idea"
"Isn't it just"
"Yes, I'll be there in 10 minutes"
"okies, bye" I had hung up and went back to doing my homework, I decided I needed a break so I went downstairs and grabbed something to eat, when the doorbell went off. I went answer it, but Jess bet me too it.
"Jess you mole!"
"What, it's probably Mark, he's coming around"
"well I have a friend over around, just answer the door before they leave" She opened the door, and there was Ray talking with Mark,
"Hey Ray"
"Oh Hey Nic" I grabbed his arm and pulled him in, and left Jess at the front with Mark. Ray and I were now in the lounge watching movies.
"So, Mikey tells me you still a-"
"Keep talking Ray, and I'll kill you"
"What, I was just wondering whether you told Gerard yet?"
"Yes I have"
"And"
"He was okay with it, he said it's natural for girls like me"
"You do know that he's right, I still can't believe he had sex with Izabella, and lost his virginity to her"
"Yer, me neither"
"Did you know, that a week after she had broken up, she tired to hook-up with Mikey while she was going out with Harley, Mikey has never had the cuts to tell him though"
"why?"
"He says that Gerard would never believe him, and say he is lying"
"I'm sure Gee would never do that"
"Maybe, I have been trying to get him to tell Gee, but he won't"
"Do you want me to do it for you?"
"Do what?"
"Tell him to tell Gee"
"Yes, they would be awesome"
"Wait, wont he be made that you told me?"
"Nope, this is Mikey; He has a soft spot for you, maybe not for me"
"haha, what do you mean?"
"I'm joking, But can you make him tell Gee, tell him it'll make him feel better"
"okay, I'm hungry"
"yes, that it totally on the subject we are talking about"
"Yer I know, come on, Lets get some take-out?"
"Sure" We got up from the couch, and I went to the phone,
"Aren't we walking there?"
"Yes we are, just telling mum that I'm going out"
"okies" I dialed the number to mum's mobile, and waited for an answer.
'Hello'
'Hey mum, it's Nic'
'Nicole, I'm at work, in a meeting, it better be important'
'I was just telling you that I'm going out'
'You had to ring to tell me that?'
'Well if I wasn't back when you get home from work, you would be made'
'Okay, will talk when you get home'
'What do you have to talk to me about?'
'Just stuff that has been going around, now I have to go, bye' before I had a chance to say bye, she had hung up.
"What a bitch" I mumbled to myself as I was putting the phone to the charger.
"What was that?" I had forgotten that Ray was still here 'Silly me'
"Oh, just talking to myself, lets go" We walked out the house, and we were on our way to a take away joint.

Ray and I had walked to Chicken treat when I saw a person lying down,
"Ray, someone is just laying there"
"Where?" I had pointed to were the person was laying down, Ray had grabbed hold of me, and we ran towards the person,
"RAY, Its Harley, He looks pretty hurt"
"Gee, must have got to him" Ray turned Harley so he was laying on his back,
"Mmmphhhh" He mumbled, he opened his eyes, and saw me standing next to him and Ray kneeling down beside him,
"Eh, you, YOU!" he was now pointing at me,
"YOU BITCH!" He was getting up now, slowly, but Ray kept an eye on him and got up when he did, I started to move backwards a bit,
"WHY DID YOU GET FUCKING GERARD, FRANK AND BOB ONTO ME?"
"I uh, eh"
"ANSWER ME! ALL I WANTED TO WAS SPEAK TO YOU, YOU HAD TO EXTEND THE STORY AND MAKE UP SOME RANDOM SHIT THAT I RAPED YOU WELL TRIED"
"YOU DID!" He started walking closer towards me, but Ray had pulled him back and was holding his arms so he couldn't come near me,
"I DIDN'T!" 'Shit, Ray is probably thinking I made this shit up now'
"Harley, you tried to rape her, and don't think you are going anywhere near her"
"Wonna bet?" He was now smirking at me, All of a sudden Harley had kicked Ray in the knee causing Ray to let go of him, and drop to the floor. Harley then started kicking Ray, I ran up to him and tried to get him off Ray.
"HARLEY, STOP IT!" He turned around so he was now facing me, I fell to my knee's trying to get Ray up, but I couldn't because Harley had put his hands around my stomach and lifted me up, carrying me to the bushes.
"RRRAAAYYYY" I was screaming, He tried to get up but couldn't.
"SOMEONE HELP ME! HE'S HURTING ME!"
"Shut the hell up, just let me kiss you"
"NO! RAY WAKE UP PLEASE, HELP ME!"
"He can't move, what gives you the idea that he is going to get up"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT WITH ME!" he dropped me and I fell onto the ground, I tried to get up, but I couldn't he had me pinned down, He started un-doing his belt and it was off, causing his jeans to fall out of the ground he stepped out of them and made he started to crawl on top of me, He still had hold of his belt.
"Take you jeans off and your top" He whispered into my ear,
"No, please get of me"
"You wish you'd never say that" both of his legs were either side of my waist, He went down to kiss my neck, I was just about to get my knee up to his crotch to knee him, but he must've known I would do that because he grabbed hold of my leg,
"Haha, I know what you do, that's why I got the belt out" He grabbed both of my arms, and moved me towards a tree and tied me up to it with his belt, causing my arms to just stay up in the air.
"You are sick, you know that right!"
"Probably" He took of my belt, and tossed it somewhere in the bushes, he took of my shoes next, and ran his hand up my leg, looking at me the whole time, never taking his eyes off me, before I knew it my jeans where off, I was just in my underwear and T-shirt.
"Just answer me something?"
"What?" I tried to look away from him, but he grabbed hold of my chin so I was facing him,
"Has Gerard ever slept with you?" My arms were starting to get sore, bloody hell this hurt.
"I'm not answering that!"
"He hasn't?"
"I told you, I'm not answering that" He slapped me across the face, and ripped my shirt, He just admired my underwear,
"Please, I'm begging you, STOP!" He just laughed,
"Nice underwear, what did Gerard get them for you?"
"Yes he did"
"Oh" I was wearing my black and red ones that had skulls on them. He tried undoing my bra, but he had a lot of trouble because it undid at the front, but I didn't tell him, 'Gah! Ray get up' I couldn't stop thinking of him, just laying there, Harley had just figured out that my bra unhooked at the front, he slapped me,
"What was that for?"
"Because you knew it undid at the front, sneaky bitch!" I closed my eyes, but then the weight lifted off me; I quickly opened my eyes, and found Ray bashing the shit out of Harley,
"FUCKER, DIDN'T YOU GET THE IDEA WHEN GERARD CAME AFTER YOU!"
"MMMMM"
"I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU TO SPEAK! I'M CALLING THE COPS AS SOON AS I GET NICOLE OUT OF HERE, SO DON'T THINK ABOUT RUNNING"
"I WASN'T, ONE DAY I WILL GET TO HER"
"YES, THAT ONE DAY WILL BE IN YOUR DREAMS"
"Ray, Please help me" I think he forgot about me just hanging there, He kicked Harley in the balls, so he wouldn't move,
"Oh my god, Nicole I can't believe he did this again" He was now undoing the belt from the tree, my arms just fell, they were really red, with cuts on them,
"ouch! Nic that looks pretty bad"
"Yer it feels bad as well" I had forgotten that I was in my underwear; Ray went around searching for my jeans and belt,
"Ray, I can't walk out of here, but shit is ripped; right down the middle"
"Here, take my jacket" I grabbed it out of his hands and did it up,
"Thank you"
"Anytime, come on lets get away from here" He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the bushes, he let go when we were walking back home,
"Too bad, we didn't get something to eat"
"Mmm, I'm not that hungry anymore"
"I wouldn't be either, let's go to Gee and Mikey's to tell them what happened"
"Okay"

Ray and I walked into the Way's house, and found Frank, Mikey and Bob sitting down at the couch.
"Hey Ray"
"Guys" They turned around, they were looking at Rat, but they couldn't see me, because I was hidden behind Ray.
"Nicole, why are you hiding?" asked a very scared Frank, Ray spoke for me,
"Eh. Guys, we found Harley, He got up and kicked me, then took Nic into the bushes and tried to" Bob cut him off,
"I TOLD HIM NEVER TO GO NEAR HER AGAIN, DID HE RAPE YOU NIC?"
"NIC, DID HE RAPE YOU, FACE US PLEASE!" Ray whispered into my ear,
"Nicole, talk to them" They were all standing up, and were around Ray, I got out from hiding Ray and they saw my face, their jaws just dropped.
"Nicole, are you okay?" Mikey came up to me, and pulled me into a hug,
"I'm okay, just please promise me you wont go near him anymore?"
"Okay, we promise but he can't get away with this?"
"I know, he can't, so where is Gee?"
"I think he's upstairs in his room?" said mikey,
I walked up to Gee's room and heard someone up there with him, I wonder who it is, and I listened through the door,
"Gee, why the hell are you with her?" it sounded like Izabella,
"Because I love her, why are you hear, I broke up with you?"
"I just wanted to talk to you, and see if we could maybe get back together" I was furious, that bitch,
"I don't think so, not happening"
"But Gee" There was no talking going on, I was getting scared, I couldn't stand it no more, I opened it and found Gee kissing Izabella, She turned to look at me, and smirked.
"Nicole, what are you doing here?"
"Oh I'm sorry, am I not meant to be here, oh wait PLEASE FINISH! SORRY TO INTERUPT"
"OH SHUT UP BITCH, HE WANTS ME BACK, GET OVER IT, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW YOUR JACKET IS SHOWING YOUR TOP AND ITS RIPPED"
"I KNOW, I ALMOST GOT RAPED BY YOUR FUCKEN BOYFRIEND AGAIN!"
"OH MY GOD, NICOLE DID HE TRY AGAIN"
"DON'T SPEAK TO ME GERARD, FUCK OFF!" I walked of and found him following me, I ran down the stairs and everyone was just looking at me.
"Nicole, what's wrong?" asked Bob,
"Oh I just found Gee making out with his ex, but I told to go up there and finish, he doesn't care that Harley tried to rape me"
"THAT'S NOT TRUE! LET ME EXPLAIN!" He finally caught up to me, when I was downstairs,
"GERARD, I JUST HEARD YOU BOTH THROUGH THE DOOR, AND I WALKED IN ON HER KISSING YOU"
"I'M SORRY"
"NO YOUR NOT! GO FINISH IT OF WITH HER I KNOW YOU WANT TO, YOU JUST DON'T WANT TO BE WITH ME BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING VIRGIN IS THAT IT GEE?"
"NO THAT'S NOT IT!"
"THEN WHAT IS IT, HAVE YOU BEEN SECRETLY HOOKING UP BEHIND MY BACK, EXPLAIN GEARD PLEASE DO"
"SHE ONLY CAME UP TO TALK TO ME, AND THEN BEFORE I KNEW IT SHE WAS KISSING ME, THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED"
"YER, I DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TO YOU OR EVEN TALK TO YOU, I'M LEAVING"
"WAIT, NICOLE DON'T LEAVE!" Too late, I walked out the door, and ran home crying my eyes out in my room.
Someone was banging on the front door; I knew it was Gerard, lucky I was the only one home because no-one let him in. Suddenly I heard footsteps walking up the hall way, I ran towards my door and locked it, how the hell did he get in.
"NICOLE, PLEASE LET ME IN?"
"NO GERARD GOES AWAY, HOW DID YOU GET IN?"
"JESS LET ME IN, PLEASE LET ME TALK TO YOU ABOUT WHAT HARLEY DID?"
"OH YOU REMEMBER DO YOU, I THOUGHT YOU HAD FORGOTTEN, POOR ME"
"PLEASE LET ME IN" I didn't answer him, he had stopped banging on the door, it had been 10 minutes and he had stopped yelling, I went to the door and unlocked it, and opened it all of a sudden Gerard fell backwards landing on his back.
"Owww" He mumbled to himself,
"Oh did that hurt?" He got up so he was facing me,
"I'm really sorry for what I did, I'm more concerned for what Harley did to you, what did he do?"
"You don't even care about what happened" He moved closer towards me, and put his hand on my arm rubbing up and down,
"I do are, please tell me what happened?"
"Well, when Ray and I were walking towards a fast good place, we found a person lying down on the ground, Ray dragged me towards the person, as we got closer he looked familiar, when we got there I figured out it was Harley, He slowly started to get up, Ray had hold of him, put then he kicked Ray, and grabbed me and pulled me towards the bushes, and slowly started to undress me, but because I was squirming so much, he grabbed my arms and tied them up to the tree, that's how I got these cuts" I lifted up Ray's sleeve at showed him,
"Ouch! Go on"
"he then ripped my shirt down the middle, and tried undoing my bra at the back, but it was meant to be undone at the front I didn't tell him, so he got angry, and slapped me, as he was undoing it from the front I closed my eyes, and felt the weight lift of me, Ray had saved me from him"
"Oh baby, I'm sorry"
"To make matters worse, I was just in my skull underwear"
"The one's we bought together"
"Yup" He slowly embraced me into a hug, and I cried into his arms, I was the girl who could cry into his arms, the girl who can tell him anything and the girl that she will loose her virginity too, some day.
"Listen let me explain about Izab"
"No, I don't want to hear her name, Lets lay down, I'm really tired" He walked me over towards the bed, then all of a sudden he took Ray's jacket off me, took off the ripped shirt, undid my jeans.
"Babe, Lets have sex"
"No, Lets do it tonight, because I don't wonna talk to my mum after having sex with you, after I have talked to her, lets do it"
"Why, do we have to wait?"
"Please?"
"Okay then, you promise?"
"Only if you promise never to kiss Izabella and go near Harley?"
"I Promise"


REVIEW PEOPLE
UPDATINNG I HATE MY LIFE ASWELL :)
Sign up to rate and review this story