Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Prologue

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 417 words

0Unrated
The greatest show on earth!
A Totally spies\Cardcaptors crossover

This is a unofficial fanfic and is not endorsed or supported by Marathon (Totally spies) or CLAMP (Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors)

Also in terms of Totally spies it is set during Season three.

Prologue
Somewhere in Japan

In a dimly lit room there was a mysterious yet seductive woman and a tied up girl.

The woman had long blond hair in a pony tail and deep dark brown eyes, a red ringmaster like outfit and hat, red nails and black, gold studded boots. She had fishnets covering her thighs and was holding a black rod that contained a mystical crystal on top. She is known as the Ring mistress.

The tied up girl has medium brown hair, braided and large green eyes. She wore her school uniform though her hat is missing. She is the Cardcaptor, Sakura.

The Ringmistress looks at the window

Ringmistress: Soon I will have the most original, most amazing talent under my command. They will be better than animals, they will be the most original performances known to man.

She looks at Sakura

Ringmistress: And you will be my latest act, yet to you it will just be a dream. Whether it is a nightmare or not, is all up to you. That is the only thing you can choose.

Sakura: You won't get away with this; I won't let you use me just for your own gains.

Ringmistress: Little do you realise when you show off your magic for the first time everyone will know, what the people will decide to do with you after that, is all up to them.

Sakura is shocked

Sakura: My magic,the star cards, how do you know?

The Ringmistress goes up to her

Ringmistress: You won't to need know how I discovered your powers once you appear as my new act.

The Ringmistress holds her rod up to Sakura's eyes so she sees the crystal.

Ringmistress: Look deep into the crystal Sakura, Look,look,look.

The crystal starts to gleam brightly; Sakura tries to resist looking into the crystal but just can't help it.

Ringmistress: Sleep,sleep,sleep

Sakura looks into the crystal, a magical ray comes from the crystal and goes into Sakura's eyes. She starts to fall into a hypnotic trance, her eyes glazing over.

Ringmistress: Don't fight the power of the Ringmistress, you are my servant now, you will obey me!

Sakura's eyes fully open, entirely glazed, Speaking monotony.

Sakura: I will obey.
Sign up to rate and review this story