Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Introduction

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 199 words

0Unrated
Beverley hills, USA
The girls' villa.

Sam was on the computer reading a fan fiction on the Internet.

Clover: How long you are going to be Sam! We got to hit the mall soon while the
sales are on.

Sam: In a minute, I just want to find out how they escape from the volcano.

Alex eavesdrops on the conversation while playing her Xbox.

Alex: What volcano?

Sam: The volcano on Zack Island.

Clover: Sam, I thought you were a bright spark! Zack Island doesn't exist; it was just a stupid name a Japanese development team had to create for a spin-off to a beat em up game.

Alex runs up to Clover

Alex: It's not stupid! If you read the manual to DOAX you will see that Zack called it Zack Island after himself.

Clover: Who cares, he doesn't exist, and besides who would want to date a man who is a total womaniser!

Sam: Girls, this isn't helping me concentrate!

There is a sudden click and a trap door opens under Alex and clover's feet. Also Sam's chair bends down towards the trap doors as the girls get WOOHPED.

Sam: I didn't know my chair does that!
Sign up to rate and review this story