Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Briefing

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 423 words

0Unrated
Briefing
WOOHP headquarters, Colorado, USA

The girls fall onto the settee inside the briefing room, Jerry was sitting behind his desk.

Jerry: Good Morning, girls.

Alex: Jerry! Why do I have to go on a mission when my Xbox is still turned on!

Jerry presses a button on his desk; the girls see a remote link showing the Xbox being turned off.

Sam: That could explain how GLADIUS locked us in when Clover tried to go out for a date.

Jerry: Girls we have more important issues to deal with...

He presses a button on the desk; the screen behind him shows a map of Japan and a small red dot near Tokyo. A picture of a circus tent appears on the right.

Jerry: This was the site of the recent circus festival in Tokyo

Clover: I hate circuses, especially when I got my face got turned into an elephant's head!

Alex: What the point about the circus festival?

Jerry: During the time its has been on site, several people around the area went missing.

Sam: Shouldn't the police there be handling this?

Jerry: They should, but we discovered there have been similar incidents around the world. We are trying to cross-reference them now, but you three need to find out where the missing people have gone before the festival packs up.

Jerry presses a button on the desk, and the girls are transported to the gadget room. The nano-converters change their costumes into their spy outfits.

Jerry: For this mission you will have the Lipstick smoke bomb...

GLADIUS hands over the gadget to Sam

Jerry: ...which you activate by simply throwing it.

Clover: Next thing you know they will develop disposable lipstick!

Jerry: Clover, you will carry the eyeliner pencil knife, a simple twist will draw the knife at the opposite end.

GLADIUS hands the gadget over to Clover yet she struggles to get it too work.

Jerry: And Alex, you will have the Irritation fragrance spray, one press produces a standard spray of fragrance.

GLADIUS hands the gadget over to Alex. Alex presses the spray once at her.

Jerry: Press it again and it releases a chemical that can irritate the body and mind, effectively stunning them.

Alex press it again at her face, her face starts to become sore. Alex yelps as it goes slightly red.

Jerry: However this is a prototype so I would appreciate it if you can report back on its effects. Good luck girls.

A trapdoor opens up in front of them and they are deployed.
Sign up to rate and review this story