Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Investigation

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 684 words

0Unrated
Investigation
Tokyo suburbs, Japan
10:00PM

Sam, Clover and Alex are parachuted into the suburbs near the circus.

Alex: From the way down the circus looks like a ghost town

Sam: That's good; we will be able to sneak in without any attention.

Clover: At least we won't need carnival costumes; that made me want to puke!

Alex: It could have been worse, you might have had a claw for a hand!

Sam gets cross

Sam: Just focus on the mission girls.

Within an instant they begin to sneak into the circus grounds. At the front gates two guard stood watch.

Sam: That's odd, circus guards on a night shift.

Alex: Maybe it's their residence as well

Sam: I don't think so.

Sam notices that one of the trees surrounding the circus grounds had a branch that stretched into the grounds.

Sam: That branch, use our belts to rappel up there.

The trio used their rappel belts to attach on the branch. Upon rappelling, Alex noticed something hanging on it.

Alex: There is something on that branch...

Alex tries to reach for the hat, which was on the branch, however the hat was on the middle of the branch (where Clover is)

Clover: Alex, we don't have time for collecting souvenirs.

As Alex struggles to reach it

Sam: Alex you're going to fall off

Alex grabs the hat...

Alex: Got it!

But finds herself losing balance.

Alex: Uh-oh,Whooa!

Sam and Clover grabs hold of Alex by her legs, as she was about to hit the floor.

Alex: Phew, Thanks

Sam: We better get down form here.

The trio rappel down

Clover: What were you doing up there, you nearly gave us a headache!

Alex: It was just that hat; it looks like a sailor's hat.

Sam: Hold on to that, Alex, something tells me that may be one the missing person's items.

Clover: Maybe it got caught in the wind.

Sam checks her X-Power for the weather in Tokyo

Sam: No, there was no wind tonight and the recorded data shows calm breezes in the last 5 days. I think the person kidnapped had his\her hat thrown in the air. We should carry on.

The trio start to try and sneak into the main tent, while doing so they spot a caged lorry, with a certain set of people inside.

Clover: Talk about swatter accommodation.

Sam: I don't think they are staying for the night like that voluntarily.

They went closer to the lorry; they noticed a geisha maiden, two dwarfs, a fox like woman and a man who has claws on his hands. They were all asleep. Alex and clover was scared.

Alex: This is giving me the goosebumps; it's like a total freak show!

Clover: What ever you do don't say freak show!

Suddenly they hear a strange noise

Alex: What was that.

They see in the shadows a young girl

Alex: Hello, who's there?

The girl drops in front of them. She had has medium brown hair, braided and large green eyes, glazed over. She wore a black jester like outfit.

Alex: Who are you?

Clover: Girls I don't want to jinx us or anything, but I don't think she is here to give us a warm welcome.

The girl draws out a card, and throws it into the air, hitting in flight.

Sakura: Thunder

Out of the card the thunder sprit is released launching a barrage of thunder upon the trio. The trio collapses on the floor.

Alex: You jinxed us Clover

Clover: Sorry

As the hypnotized Sakura approaches them...

Sam: Lets get out of here!

She throws the lipstick smoke bomb at Sakura, exploding in a cloud of smoke and the trio run off. After the escape they catch their breath.

Clover: Well that was great, all that for nothing, not even a small clue.

Sam: Not quite, that hat Alex picked up might give us a small chance in finding out one of the victims; we better call Jerry to pick it up.

Alex: And we better get home; school might have started why it is nighttime here.
Sign up to rate and review this story