Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Main phase

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 523 words

0Unrated
Main phase
Paris, France
12 PM

The girls arrive near the circus, this time though the circus is packed with visitors and staff.

Alex: Great, this time we arrive while it is still on.

Sam: Well girls we will have to go undercover

Clover: As long as its not as clowns!

Sam: You have any other ideas Clover?

Clover: I hate it when you say that...

The girls use their X-powder's nano-converter to change their costumes into clown outfits.

Alex: Well this will start a new act, female clowns!

Sam and clover look at her with disbelief. The girls go round the back of the circus ground where they were let in as if they were circus acts.

Clover: Great, were inside, now can we get rid of our disguises?

Sam: Not just yet, we will get into the main tent first then remove our disguises.

Clover sighs .As the girls enter the main tent; Alex notices the same lorry she saw in Tokyo.

Alex: Look there's that lorry again.

Sam: Your right Alex, it looks exactly the same

Sam notices that there was nobody inside

Sam: Wait a sec, Wasn't this lorry full when we saw it in Tokyo?

Clover: Your right, it is virtually freak less!

Sam: That means those people we saw inside are used in the circus acts, let's continue girls

The girls make there way into the rear of the main tent. Once inside they use their X-Power's Nano-converter to change back into their spy outfits.

Sam: Lets have a look around the tent before the visitors enter.

The girls start to have a look around

Sam: See anything?

Alex: No, not a thing...

She suddenly saw a dark figure in front of her

Alex: UNLESS YOU COUNT A GHOST!

Alex panics and runs off, yet the ghost stands there. Sam and clover runs to her

Clover: Ghosts in here!

Sam: No it can't be. Ghosts only appear in night, which means...

Before Sam could finish, the ghost disappears and a hypnotized Sakura walks out from the corridor.

Clover: That witch was behind this!

Sakura pulls out a card and hits it with her staff.

Sakura: Sword

Her staff turns into a sword

Clover: OK, now we are really in for it...

As Sakura runs towards the trio

Sam: Quickly Alex use the stun spray

Alex pulls out the spray and jumps behind Sakura and sprays it, it has no effect.

Sam: You need to press it again...

Alex evades a swipe from Sakura and sprays it again, this time Sakura stops all of a sudden and then falls over. Sakura stands up, free from the hypnotic spell.

Sakura: What happened? Where am I?

Clover: You don't know! You tried to kill us twice!

Sam: It must have been some form of mind control, like what happened in that software company building, you know the one with the robotic spiders.

Alex: How could I forget!

Sakura: What spiders, what's going on?

Sudden a net is thrown over them and a group of guards circles over them. All 4 are captured and taken to a smaller tent in the circus grounds.
Sign up to rate and review this story