Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Escape

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 843 words

0Unrated
Escape
Staff tent, Circus, Paris, France
1 PM

The girls are tied up onto chairs in what looks like a makeup room. The ringmistress appears before them.

Clover: Eww, What a bad costume, it has predator written all over it.

Ringmistress: Easy for you to say, I think it makes any man fall for me.

Clover: If their dumb that is!

Ringmistress: Silence! You three think just by walking in here and disrupt my dream that I will show you mercy!

The Ringmistress looks at the window

Ringmistress: Before I was the greatest circus owner, my acts performed across the globe showing everything every child would dream to see. But now it all came to nothing, "too unoriginal" they say. Well I will show them. I will bring talent that no one has seen. Mutants, sorcerers, everything that is exotic and original. Then I will create a tour that no one will forget!

Clover: As if anyone would want to join your freak show!

Ringmistress: What you don't realise is that I am also a mistress in Hypnosis as well, especially with my family rod...

Showing it to them

Ringmistress: ...Passed down from generation to generation, its ancient crystal makes anyone bend to my will. Just like you, Sakura. And you still don't know how I knew your powers, do you?

The Ringmistress returns to a normal stance

Ringmistress: Do you remember when you tried to seal the Dash card for the first time, when you had to hide a woman was telling an officer about you. That woman was my friend, for years I tried to find out more about you, about the Clow cards and about your friends. I have designs on them right now, they will be a great act and my funds will go through the roof!

Alex: Suddenly this has gone way over my head.

Ringmistress: The best thing is, because they are under my control they don't need high-end accommodation, they are just like puppets.

Clover: Since when circuses when upmarket?

Ringmistress: Silence! Since you three disrupted my plans and forced me to remove one of my acts, I will have to set an example for you. By turning each one against another.

Clover whispering: If I could just reach my eyeliner

Alex whispering: This isn't the time for makeup

Clover whispering: You know what I mean

The ringmistress goes up to Sam and shows her rod in front of Sam's eyes so she sees the crystal.

Ringmistress: Look into the crystal Sam, look,look,look.

Sakura: No,don't look at the crystal, it's magic can hypnotize you.

Sam's tries not to but just can't help looking into it.

Ringmistress: Sleep,Sleep,Sleep

Sam looks into the crystal and a magical ray goes into Sam's eyes. She has been hypnotized. The ringmistress pulls off the bandage and Sam stands up, her eyes glazed over.

Ringmistress: Now Sam, attack Clover.

Sam monotone :I will obey

As Sam was about to attack Clover when suddenly Clover was able to pull out her eye-line knife and twist it, revealing a stiletto knife she cuts her bandage and leaps in front of her, crashing both into the ground.

Ringmistress: Have fun girls!

The Ringmistress leaves

Clover: Quick Alex the...

Before she can finish she was kicked by Sam and fell on to the table. She then discovers Sakura's Sealing wand. She picks it up and uses it as a weapon.

Sakura: Hey, that my wand!

Clover: Sorry but now really isn't the time to discuss that.

As Clover uses the wand like a club...

Clover: Sorry Sam!

She whacks Sam, knocking her on the floor. Clover goes to Alex and cuts the bandage open with the eyeliner knife.

Clover: Quick Alex, use the stun spray on Sam.

As she does that, Clover cuts Sakura's bandage and gives back her sealing wand.

Clover: There you go, hope I didn't break it.

Sakura: It fine, it's stronger than it looks.

Sam, free from the hypnotic spell, goes up to Sakura

Sam: Are you all right?

Sakura: Yes, but who are you?

Sam: I'm Sam

Clover: I'm Clover

Alex: I'm Alex

Sam: Were from WOOHP, the World Organization Of Human Protection.

Clover: Were like international spies

Alex: Who are you anyway?

Sakura: My name is Sakura; I wield the ancient Clow cards in order to protect Japan.

Clover: So you are a witch

Alex: No a Wicca

Sam: Or even better a sorcereress

Sakura frowns at them, just then the girls hear an engine starting up. The girls run out to find a van driving off.

Sam: I bet the Ringmistress is getting away; let's get her girls.

Clover: But how, we have nothing to pursue with.

Sakura: Leave that to me

Sakura throws out a card and hits it with her staff

Sakura: Fly

The sides on her staff change into wings.

Sakura: Well, climb on!

Clover: I knew it, she is a witch, and only a witch would ride like that!

Sakura: I AM NOT A WITCH!

Sam: Whoo

Alex: You go girl!
Sign up to rate and review this story