Categories > Cartoons > Totally Spies! > The greatest show on earth!

Pursuit

by Dynamo_ace 0 reviews

Crossover with Cardcaptor Sakura\Cardcaptors After several disappearances near a circus, the WOOHP spies investigate the abductions use as puppets for the greatest show on earth! And Sakura is o...

Category: Totally Spies! - Rating: PG - Genres: Action/Adventure, Crossover, Humor - Characters: Alex, Clover, Jerry, Sam - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2005-11-17 - Updated: 2005-11-17 - 362 words

0Unrated
Pursuit
French streets, Paris, France
1:30PM

The Ringmistress's van tries to get away on the streets; the girls fly above the van though the van is quicker than Sakura's staff.

Clover: Faster Sakura, she's getting away.

Sakura: I'm trying

Sam: I don't think Sakura is going to be able to go faster, were going to have to drop on her with our rappel belts.

Alex: What do you have in mind?

Sam: Alex, you try to free the hostages, they may be hypnotized so use the stun spray first. Clover, you deal with the Ringmistress but whatever you do don't look at her rod. Sakura, when I give the signal veer to the left so we can rappel. I will gain control of the van when Clover fights the ringmistress.

The girls understood their task

Sam: 1,2,3,GO!

Sakura veers to the left and the rest rappel on to the van. They open the hatch on the top of the van (it seems to be specially designed) and enter.

Alex: Everybody, I'm here to rescue you

But the hostages were all hypnotized so they attack her.

Alex: Give me a moment...

Alex uses her Stun spray to stun the hostages, freeing them from their hypnotic spell

Alex: As I was saying I here to rescue you.

On the other side of the van

Clover: It's over Circus girl!

The Ringmistress who was driving the van...

Ringmistress: Hmm, you risk your life in an out of control van, how foolish!

Getting up from the drivers seat

Clover: Not as foolish as you!

As they fight, Sam smashes the front window and climbs in

Ringmistress: Ah I see, very clever!

The ringmistress pulls Sam out of the driver seat.

Ringmistress: But not that clever

With no driver the van crashes into a car. The ringmistress jumps out of the van.

Ringmistress: So long...

Before she could finish dust appeared on top of her, she starts to get sleepy and falls into a deep sleep. The trio climbs out the wreaked van, slightly brushed.

Clover: What happened?

Alex: I think we know...

They turn around to see Sakura holding the sleep card. It all became clear.
Sign up to rate and review this story