Categories > Cartoons > Jimmy Neutron > The Dance That Started it All

The Dance That Started it All

by GaaraFangirl2112 0 reviews

An end of the year dance spells disaster for Jimmy when he accidently says that is date is Cindy Vortex! Can Jimmy convince Cindy to pretend to be his date? Lime in later chapters.

Category: Jimmy Neutron - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2007-05-20 - Updated: 2007-05-21 - 514 words

-1TrainWreck
A Jimmy Neutron Story
Chapter One

A/N: Hey y'all. JN fic here. Mr. Bender is an OC that has no depth at all. He's a biology and Jimmy's 7th period teacher. In this fic the gang is 16 and in 9th grade.

"Class!" Mr. Bender said loudly "I have an important announcement to make!"

Everyone groaned. Probably just another stupid test, they all thought. Jimmy Neutron, on the other hand, leaned forward with anticipation.

"We have decided that, to celebrate the end of the year, where going to have a DANCE!" The teacher declared.

Yelling and excitement swept through the classroom. Hey, it was better than a test. Sheen instantly bounded over Libby, who grinned and agreed to be his date. Carl sat at his desk drawing. Hell, we all know that he wasn't going to get a date. Soon, everyone but Carl, Jimmy, and Cindy had dates to the dance.

Jimmy cast his eyes downward. He wanted to ask Cindy, but he knew that if he did, she'd probably just punch him or something.

Cindy on the other hand was looking everywhere but at Jimmy. She tried to catch Nick's eye (God I love Nick) but he was taken before Mr. Bender had finished his sentence.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. The room was empty of students in 3.8 seconds flat.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Jimmy didn't fell like taking the bus, so he decided to walk home. It was only about five blocks away, so he slung his backpack over his sholder and left the school.

Jimmy was about a block away from his house when he heard someone calling his name. He turned to see Betty Quinlin waving to him.

"Hey Jimmy." She greeted when she caught up with him.

"Hey Betty." Jimmy muttered. Betty observed how much he had changed since 5th grade. His hair was no longer in a chocolate swirl shape, but now resembled a mop, but he looked better like that. He had toned up his muscle, tired of being called a wimp. He had gotten his growth spurt, and was now about 2 inches taller than Betty. No longer a shimp, Betty thought.

"Well, I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me." The black haired girl said.

Jimmy's head spun. Hell, 6 years ago he would have kissed her feet. But now, he no longer had a crush on Betty, and how had sites on a certain blonde girl with an intellect almost as high as his.

"I-um-can't." Jimmy stuttered.

"Why not?" Betty asked.

"I'm um...already going with someone." Jimmy said.

"Oh, yea? Who?"

"C-Cindy Vortex." Jimmy said, speaking the name that first popped up in his head. He mentally slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Oh, ok then. But I expect to see her with you at the dance." And with that, Betty went home.
Sign up to rate and review this story