Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

4

by pretty-in-punk 1 review

teenagers+high school= drama

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2007-05-23 - Updated: 2007-05-24 - 976 words - Complete

0Unrated
Brittney's P.O.V

/~ 5 weeks Later ~/


Libby and I were at my house for our girl's night. Ever since the boys found out about the Battle of the Bands they've been practicing non-stop, and let me tell you, it's really put a damper on my relationship with Andy. So basically girl's night is every night, or whenever Libby and Tyson aren't practicing. We were jumping on my bed while singing 'Girlfriend'.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"You"
"You"
"I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
"No way"
"No way"
"I THINK YOU NEED A NEW ONE!"
"Hey"
"Hey"
"You"
"You"
"I COULD BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"
"Hey"
"Hey"
"You"
"You"
"I KNOW THAT YOU LIKE ME!"
"No way"
"No way"
"NO IT'S NOT A SECRET!"
"Hey"
"Hey"
"You"
"You"
"I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND"

Just then Libby's cell phone rang.

"Hello- Hi Pete- No we aren't practicing tonight- Brittney's over- yeah hold on"

She tossed me the phone and mouthed the word's 'Andy'.

"Hello?" I said a bit worried, he never calls me during practice.

"Hey Brittney" he started/ Why is he using my full name? / "We need to talk" I practically dropped the phone, nothing and I mean NOTHING good ever happens after the phrase 'we need to talk'.

"Oh-um what is it?"

"I think-uhm- I think we should take a break" /Smooth Mr. Hurley, very smooth. / "It's just that I'm always busy with the band and everything and it's not fair too you. Please don't be mad after the battle of the bands we could get back together. Britt I love-"

He was cut off by Libby grabbing the phone, as I broke down in tears.

"ANDREW JOHN HURLEY" she screamed at him "SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND- NO I DONT WANT TO TALK TO PETE I'M TALKING TO YOU- NO YOU CHILL OUT- I DON'T CARE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS! YOU DON'T WANT TO? WELL FUCK YOU ANDY! WHERE'S JOE?"
Libby stopped screaming at Andy so I guess she was talking to Joe now, I didn't hear much of the conversation. I was a wreck sitting on my bed sobbing. Libby came in the room also crying and hugged me.

"It's okay Brittney, it will all be okay"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Libby's P.O.V

I was pretty much done yelling at Andy, I don't think I could talk to him anymore without stabbing him. "WHERE'S JOE?" I yelled at him. I'm going to have a word with him.

"Hello, Libby." I heard a voice say but it wasn't Joe's

"Pete, look I need to talk to Joe"

"Uhm Lib, don't be mad but uhm we need to talk too"

"Oh Peter, don't be like Andy, we can survive this."

"But I'm always so busy and now you're in that silly play with that guy" he said the last word reluctantly, almost with disgust.

"So that's what this is really about" I chocked out over the tears, you think I'm with Tyson! Well news flash Pete, he has a girlfriend!"

"But I thought-"

"Well you thought wrong, just because we are in the play doesn't mean we actually love each other, we are just friends."

"Oh Libby I'm so-"

"Save it Pete" and I hung up.

The tears were pouring down my cheeks, I can't believe after all this Pete didnt trust me. I walked into Brittney's room to find her crying on her bed, I hugged her.

"It's okay Brittney, it will all be okay"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/~ Next Day ~/

Brittney's P.O.V


I've been avoiding Andy all day, I can't handle him right now, I don't want to cry over him anymore and I know if I see him thats exactly what I will do. I was sitting with Libby at lunch, we were sitting under the tree outside the school making sure to stay clear of the cafeteria. Well I was sitting under it. Libby was sitting on one of the branches scribbling vigorously in her notebook.

"Hey Britt, know what I was thinking?"

"That you want to stab Pete and Andy in the eye with a fork?"

"Well yes but I was thinking that we should enter battle of the bands!"

"What?"

"It would be awesome! And then we could win and be all 'oh in your face'!"

"Yeah one problem"

"What?"

"We dont have a bassist!"

"Pffttt, don't worry my little muffin, I have it all taken care of."

Just then Tyson walked out of the school and right over to us, Libby jumped out of the tree.

"Right on cue Ty!" she said "Brittney, meet our new bassist!"

My mouth hung open, I could not believe this.

"But what about your band, aren't you guys in the contest?"

"Nah they guys are too busy this year."

Libby gave me a glance somewhere between a smirk and a laugh /What is she up too? /

"And your girlfriend doesn't mind you working with two girls?" I questioned

"No because we broke up last night" he said kind of sad and stared at the ground. "Which is why I was wondering uhm, are you single?"

"Yes she is!" Libby jumped in nudging my side.

"Oh so do you maybe want to go out sometime?" He asked me, my heart did a 360. /Scoreage!/

"Of course I would!"

"Awesome!"

"So anyway," Libby jumped in "I have the song all done we just need to practice it!"
And she started skipping to her house.

"Uh where are you going?" I asked her

"Do you really want to go to 5th period" she asked me

"Oh good point" so we all ran off to her house. When we got there she let us read the song that we were going to perform, only two more weeks to perfect it but it will be worth it because let me tell you, this song has revenge written all over it.
Sign up to rate and review this story