Categories > Anime/Manga > Rurouni Kenshin > Meeting up once more

Kidnapping Part 2

by kristinia 0 reviews

The party goes on and they finally call it a night. The party would continue the next night. The girls share a room but in the morning when the boys finally decide to check up on them because of wo...

Category: Rurouni Kenshin - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Aoshi, Hiko, Kaoru, Katsu, Kenshin, Megumi, Misao, Saitou, Sanosuke, Yahiko - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-24 - Updated: 2007-05-25 - 841 words

0Unrated
Aoshi and Misao sat side-by-side watching as everyone had fun and Sanosuke flirted with Megumi. Everyone knew the two liked each other, it was so obvious except for those two. Kenshin was smiling ever so genuinely when he looked at Misao and asked softly," Do you have a fear of kimono's Misao-san?" Embaressed Misao looked down her hands clentched and she answered hesitantly," Hai.. I do." "That is nothinh to be ashamed of. We are all friends here." Kenshin said and Misao looked up shocked.

He was looking at her with a gentle genuine happy smile as he continued," Everyone here is different, that they are. We aren't all the same and that goes for our fears, that it does. Misao-san your fear of kimono's is well sound proof and we didn't laugh at you to poke fun at you but as your friends, that we did. This one's fear is that people will start looking at this one as if, this one was the Hitokiri Battousai again. That is this one's deepest and most frightening fear or well.. to this one at least."

"But your's sounds more reasonable." Misao muttered and Kenshin shook his head as he stared at Kaoru pretend choking Sanosuke but they were laughing and having a good time. "This one's fear is no more reasonable than your's, Misao-san or Aoshi's. This one's fear is this one's fear. This one lives that fear." Kenshin stated and Misao asked," Why do you fear that people will look at you as if you were the Hitokiri Battousai?"

"Because my idiot apprentice is afraid that he will become the Battousai again." Came the unexpected answer and everyone looked at the doorway to see none other than Hiko Seijuro, Kenshin's master in the doorway. Hiko then continued when he had everyone's attention," What he needs to do is except that Battousai is apart 0f him and that he is an idiot." Kenshin's eye twitches as everyone looked at Hiko surprised. "Why must you always call this one a idiot?" Kenshin asked slightly annoyed at his own master.

Hiko chuckled amused as he answered smoothly," Because you are an idiot and second of all since I am your master I have that right." Kenshin scowled at him and Hiko turned his attention to Misao who had made the point across that she wouldn't stand up at all no matter what. Hiko lifted an eyebrow up slightly before stating," I see you lost that bet against, Saitou, Misao. I warned you before hand." Misao scowled gloomly as she muttered," I know that now."

Hiko just chuckled as he sat down and Kenshin automatically offered him sake. Hiko nodded as he closed his eyes and said," Everything has been so peaceful. It's going to end very soon. Kenshin you better be ready." Kenshin met his eyes and the two seemed to communicate silently as Kenshin clutched his sakabato even tighter than usual. He nodded and Hiko seemed to understand what he meant and he stood up. "We need to talk, Kenshin." Hiko said and Kenshin stood up as he said," Of course, master. We shall be back, that we will."

The two then left leaving everyone else to ponder what they were going to talk about. It was about fifteen minutes later when Kenshin and Hiko returned. Kenshin didn't seem to bothered as he went and sat down between Kaoru and Aoshi. Hiko sat across from them and kept teasing Misao for losing a bet to Saitou. Kenshin closed his eyes and relaxed but his hand was still clentching the sakabato's sheath.
________

Kenshin and the other males watched as the girl's went into their room and they waved before disappearing. They then turned to their own room and everyone settled down. Kenshin sat cross legged and held his sakabato in his lap his arms cross around it. He had a bad feeling that something was going to happen and the chat he had with his master didn't help at all. He closed his eyes and prayed that the girls would be alright.
______

"Goodnight everyone!" Kaoru called out and then heard something slam into the ground and giggled when she heard Misao's string of cusses. "Having trouble, Misao?" Kaoru asked as she enterred the room she last saw Misao. "This is why I didn't want to leave, Aoshi-sama's side. He was helping me walk." Misao answered groaning and Kaoru felt a flash of pity for the girl. She had over heard her and Kenshin's talk about fears. She had a fear of kimono's so the least she could do was help her walk to the futon and help take it off of her.

"Here let me help you." Kaoru said walking over to her and helping her up. She then helped Misao out of the kimono which Misao threw to the side carelessly. Misao quickly changed and flashed Kaoru a grin as she said," 'Night Kaoru-san!" Kaoru shook her head and went back to her place and layed down and fell asleep thinking of Kenshin.
Sign up to rate and review this story