Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 32: HOLY SHIT, moments.

by Popciclegirl 2 reviews

Well, you'll see.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 916 words

0Unrated

Two months had passed and the biggest moment to ever happen in Brendon and Lilee's life was approaching.

Panic! was on tour with Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is... and 30 Seconds to Mars. The members were being extra careful with Lilee due in only a week.

"We're up in 10 minutes, Bren." Ryan said.

Brendon nodded. "Okay."

Ryan nodded back and exited out of Brendon's dressing room.

"Lilee, you gonna be alright?"

Lilee nodded. "Yeah." She smiled. "Don't worry about me."

"Yeah, if Pete, Patrick, Andy or Joe screw up... I'll just run of the stage like a fucking lunatic."

She giggled. "Calm down, babe. Don't worry. I'm going to be fine."

Brendon smiled at her. "Yeah, I'm being too paranoid."

"Yes you are."

"Let's go." He said. "They're probably waiting."

*

"Hey, Lils." Patrick said.

"Hey." Lilee said, collapsing onto the couch.

Pete sat next to her. "How's it going?"

Lilee just smiled. "Great." She replied.

"One week, you and Brendon are going to be parents."

"Yeah, but he's freaking out over the fact that I might be early."

Andy shrugged. "It could happen."

"Yeah." Pete said. "But you have us to look after you."

"Aren't I lucky?" She laughed.

"More lucky than you think." Joe said. "But uhh... in case something does happen... the stage Panic! is on is over there." He said, pointing to the right.

"Yeah, he seems to always be prepared." Patrick said, laughing.

"I can't help it." He smiled.

Lilee squeezed the pillow she was next to and breathed.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. The pre-contractions. I've been having them all week." She said. "That one hurt a lot more than the other ones I've been having recently."

"Are you sure you're okay? Do you need anything?" Pete asked, becoming worried.

"No, no... I'm fine."

"Okay. Umm, don't hesitate to tell us next time though."

"Trust me, you'll know." She smiled.

They all talked for another five minutes.

"Oh my god...." Lilee said, squeezing the pillow again.

"Lilee... are you sure...?" Andy's voice trailed off.

"I'm fi..." She stopped talking, noticing something happened. "Umm... guys... I think..." She swallowed. "I think my water just broke."

"What?"

She bit her lip and nodded nervously.

"Shit!!!" Pete yelled. "Where the fuck is Brendon? We need to get to him fucking now!!!"

Joe smiled, remembering where the band was playing. "Let's go!"

Andy and Pete helped her up and started to follow Patrick and Joe.

Lilee stopped. "Shit!!" She screamed.

"Come on, Lils, he's right over there." Patrick said.

"Yeah, but he's in the middle of a concert genius! How the fuck is he going to hear us?" Andy said.

"I have no fucking clue."

*

Brendon was in the middle of the instrumental break in But It's Better if You do, when he was walking around the stage.

Ryan looked to the side, only to see the members of Fall Out Boy trying to calm Lilee down.

Ryan signaled for Brendon to look to the side.

Brendon turned and saw them. "...oh shit!!" He yelled, shortly before running to her side. The other band members followed.

"Lilee, you're positive?"

"I'm pretty sure if my water broke, I'm positive, sweetie." She said, holding back another scream. She took Brendon's hand. "God, this shit fucking hurts!!" She yelled.

"Somebody, get Jared! We'll meet you at the hospital." Ryan said, helping Brendon get Lilee to their car.

Spencer and Jon ran in front of them to open the door.

*

"Jared!" Patrick said, catching up to him.

"Hey, everything alright?"

Andy shook his head. "Lilee, she went into labor. Her, Brendon, Spence, Ryan and Jon are on their way to the hospital right now."

Jared's face became serious. "Well, what the fuck are we waiting for! Let's go!"

*

"Lilee, just think. You're going to be a mom in a matter of hours." Ryan said.

Lilee smiled and nodded. "And Brendon..."

Brendon kissed the top of Lilee's head. "I'm going to be the happiest man on earth." He smiled.

"Brendon, give me your hand."

"What?"

"NOW!!!!!"

Brendon grabbed Lilee's hand and his was violently squeezed by Lilee's painful contraction.

"Holy crap, Lilee!!!" He yelled.

Lilee breathed. "Sorry, but you have NO CLUE of how painful this is."

"I don't know but that was pretty PAINFUL! Please, warn me the next time you feel another one!"

Lilee gave a weak giggle. "It just kind of happens."

"You guys decide on a name yet?"

Lilee nodded.

"Yeah, we choose... HUNTER! Holy crap."

Jon laughed. "I like how you scream out the last word when she squeezes your hand." He said.

"Why don't you take it then?" Brendon asked.

"Hey, she's your girlfriend!"

Spencer stopped the car. "Let's go."

"Wait, wait, wait!! Another one..." Lilee said, before screaming again. She squeezed Brendon's hand once more, before being taken into the hospital.

*

"Where are they?" Pete asked.

"Spencer said, they were in the maternity wing waiting room." Jared replied.

"Then, let's go."

The excited band mates ran throughout the hospital trying to find the other band mates who were anxiously waiting. When they finally arrived, they found the four members of Panic! At the Disco sitting, waiting.

"Brendon, why aren't you with her?"

"They're checking her, they'll call me to go back."

Jared sighed. "You okay?"

"I'm fine. You look paler than any of us here." Brendon said, smiling.

"Mr. Urie. You can go see her now."

Brendon's smile got even bigger.

"Go get her." Ryan said, watching as Brendon ran back into the hospital room.
Sign up to rate and review this story