Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Someone to Die For

Chapter 33: You're Not Alone

by Popciclegirl 1 review

You're not alone. there is more to this I know. You can make it out! You will live to tell! *dances* Almost the end of the story. Honda Civic is coming! Look out for more Lori. If you're seei...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 904 words

0Unrated
"I just called Kara, she and Skye are on their way." Ryan said, making his way back into the waiting room.

Spencer nodded. "How long does this usually take? We've been in here for over an hour."

Jared laughed. "It takes much longer than one hour."

Spencer sighed and threw himself back against his seat.

"It can take over 24 hours if their's a problem." Ryan said.

Jared looked at him, a scared look on his face.

"You alright?" Pete asked, reacting to Jared's expression.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm fine."

"It's, Lilee." Spencer said.

Pete gave a questioned look.

"I'm just afraid, I might lose her. Her mom died when she was born."

"Oh."

"How long is this gonna take again?" Spencer asked.

"Shut up." Jon replied.

Spencer glared at him. "Sorry if I don't know how everything goes."

"Shut up." Jon repeated.

"Fine. Ass whole." He muttered.

"Shut up, both of you." Patrick said. "And don't say anything, Spencer."

Jon laughed.

Kara and Skye walked into the room. "Oh my gosh. Is everything alright! How is everything going? Is Lilee okay? How is Brendon taking it? Jared, you look kinda pale. Who was argu-"

"Kara! Yes, good, we don't know, fine, he does, Spencer and Jon." Ryan said. "Calm down, nothing happened yet. We've only been in here for an hour.

Skye giggled. "What was he arguing about."

"He wanted to know how long this could take." Jon said.

"But!"

"Spencer, not at the moment."

"Spencer, why don't you call William? We want to know what's happening at the concert." Andy said.

"Good idea." Spencer said. He took out his cell phone and dialed his number.


"Hello?"


"Hey, it's Spencer."

"Hey. How's everything going over there?"

"Fine for us. What about over there?"

"Not so good. The crowd's pissed. Sisky and The Butcher are trying to explain what's happening... but they're not doing a good job."

"Oh... that's not good."

"Not at all."

"How much longer?"

"About 25 minutes, thank god."

"Okay. Thanks."

"Yeah, I should go. Tell them good luck, from all of us."

"Will do, bye."

"What he say?" Ryan asked.

"Crowd's pissed, 25 minutes left. He wishes all good luck."

"Okay."

"This is gonna make the news. No doubt." Jon said.

"How wouldn't it?"

The hours seemed to pass by quickly. Recalling moments, phone calls. The band members seemed to be impatient and worried, especially Spencer.

"I can't fucking wait." Spencer said.

"How long has it been?" Jared asked.

"At least 6 hours." Pete replied.

"Do you think there's anything wrong?" Kara asked.

"No, they would've told us by now." Ryan said, wrapping his arms around her.

"It's 12:55... can't be much longer." Jon said.

Skye smiled. "Look on the positive side guys! Don't be so scared! Sense happiness."

"Sorry to burst your bubble, ms. happy but we're in a hospital. We've been in a hospital for 6 hours. We're going to keep on waiting until she gives birth to this thing!" Spencer said.

Kara whacked him. "Jeeze! Shut up! You'll be happy once it happens. Go to sleep, just don't talk."

Skye laughed. "That's Spencer for you."

"1 o'clock."

"And we don't need a time tracker, either. That just makes things more anxious for us." Joe said.

Jared sighed. "It can't be much longer."

"Nope." Jon said.

"I wonder what's going to happen... with the baby and all." Kara said.

"Err.... bad question. I have no clue." Ryan said.

"Let's recall wonderful time we had with Lilee..." Spencer said, being sarcastic.

"That's a great idea Spencer!" Skye exclaimed.

"What? I was being sarcastic."

"1, we met her." Ryan said.

"2, Brendon started dating her." Jon said.

"3, they both almost got killed." Spencer said.

"4"

"What?!! That's not a great time!"

"4, she moved in."

"5, she turned 18."

"6, her and Brendon fucked."

"7."

"That's not happy either!!!"

"7, she moved to New York."

"8, she moved back."

"9, she was pregnant."

"10, she was extremely depressed."

"11."

"That's a horrible experience! How come you're not yelling at me?"

"11, she was happy again."

"12, they we're happy again."

"13, we're here."

"Wait... how come you didn't yell at me? I was being mean."

"Obviously, you're tired. Close thou eyes, and sleep."

"Thou?"

"Just do it."

"Fine..."

"I sense happiness." Skye said.

They all stared at her.

"You sense? happiness?"

"I can tell that something wonderful has happened."

"What. the. fu-"

"Look!" She said, she pointed towards Lilee's room. Brendon walked out with a rather serious face, which quickly turned into a smile.

Ryan was the first to get up. "Everything..."

He nodded. Everybody got up and hugged him. Jared smiled. "She's alright?"

"She's fine. So is the baby."

"Whoa... Jared... you have a grandson." Spencer said, chuckling.

Jared laughed. "I guess I do."

*



dances I'm so full of joy and happiness. Skye became a little weird and Spencer's a total ass whole. But the nicest and cutest ass whole I've ever... not met but loved. So... I give everyone free hugs!! Not only because this story's almost over but because I might be going to the HONDA CIVIC!!!! Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., Cobra Starship, (+44) and... PAUL WALL? They have a bunch of really good rock bands then you see.... Paul fucking Wall? But I'm in such a good mood. I saw Pirates 3 yesterday and... I was so angry. But there was something in the credits I didn't see so... yeah.

IF YOU'RE SEEING PIRATES STAY THROUGH THE CREDITS! SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT HAPPENS!!!!!!

Love ya'll. See ya'll tomorrow.

Elena(wuz hurr)
Sign up to rate and review this story