Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

11

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

I'm too lazy to write summaries

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-25 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1006 words - Complete

0Unrated
/Brittney's P.O.V/

It's been 3 since the accident, and Libby is making great progress, I swear nothing could hold that girl down. Not even and hour after we got her to the hospital she woke up. She needed stitches again but she was doing great. Which was such a relief. I'm pretty sure Joe spent an entire day in her room crying and apologizing. It's kind of cute how close they are now. We have all gotten over the breakups and the battle of the bands, and the video. As for Pete and Libby, well he still hasn't shown us what was on the paper, but he hasn't left the hospital since we got here 3 days ago. I can tell Libby is cooling off towards him. Pete walked by my really fast.

"Where are you going? I asked him

"Out?"

"What you haven't left the hospital since we got here."

"I need to do this" he said his eyes filled with sadness. "For her. I have to get her to forgive me." He started to walk away.

"Pete?"

"Yes?"

"Don't do anything you will regret."

He nodded and walked out the door. A piece of paper fluttered from his pocket, I decided to pick it up and give it to him when he got back. I wasn't going to look at it but curiosity got the best of me. I opened up the worn piece of faded paper, and noticed some familiar hand writing, but it wasn't Pete's it was Libby's. This must be what she gave him, I really shouldn't read it, but hey I already have it, might as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Pete's P.O.V/

I've got to have her to forgive me I just have to. She's my everything, I couldn't imagine my life without her. But what can I do.

/I thought I loved you it was just how you looked in the light/.

Her words rang through my head, /Could she really mean that, has she actually moved on fully, does she not love me anymore?/
No, no it can't be true. What else did that song say. I dug my hand into my pocket to find it empty.

"Oh God no! NO, NO, NO!" I lost it! I lost the song she gave me the day of the accident I LOST IT! But where, where did I drop it. I retraced my steps looking everywhere. I eventually ended up back at the hospital. Everyone e3lse had gone home and I slumped down the corridor to Libby's room. I was about to go in when I heard the familiar sound of an acoustic guitar. The music was nice and calmed me down a little bit. Then someone started to sing. The words sounded sad and helped me feel a little better about my situation. I crept to the door where the sound was coming from and was shocked to see Brittney strumming the guitar, and Libby singing to it. They finished whatever song they were playing and Brittney clapped.

"So that's the song you wrote to Pete, that you gave him that day?" she asked and Libby nodded. So Brittney has it! Remind me to murder her. I was about to walk in the room when Libby spoke up.

"Want to hear another one?" she asked quietly.

"About Pete?"

Libby shook her head.

"Who is it about then?"

"You'll see." Brittney handed Libby the guitar and she stared to play.

Just give me one good reason,
Just one to stop me leaving,
'Cause I can't think of anything at all
The shock is wearing off and
We'll both be better off when
I pick myself up and drop you on the floor

Maybe I'm better off this way
With one less hole inside my brain
You'll never get the best of me
Never again

'Cause I'm not gonna be your whipping girl
You're not gonna run around on me
And I don't believe this is happening
To me this way
I don't believe it
Whoa, Whoa
I don't believe it
Whoa, Whoa

I know you knew my brother
And now you know all my friends
I didn't know that you knew them all that well
You got me looking stupid
So this is where it all ends
You pushed me to far one too many times

Maybe I'm better off this way
With one less hole inside my brain
You'll never get the best of me
Never again

'Cause I'm not gonna be your whipping girl
You're not gonna run around on me
And I don't believe this is happening
To me this way
I don't believe it
Whoa, Whoa
I don't believe it
Whoa, Whoa

There was a time I'd give up anything to hold your hand
But I'm wide awake you're a big mistake I'll never make again

And I don't believe this is happening
I can't believe this is happening
I don't believe this is happening to me this way


"I don't believe it" Brittney said. Libby smiled and handed her the guitar back. "You put music to my song...about Tyson?" she asked teary eyed. Libby nodded and Brittney gave her a hug. "You are such a good best friend" she cried.

"I figured you could sing it to him next time we see him."

"We?"

"There is no way I'm letting you face him alone" Libby smiled and they hugged again.

"But what about you and Pete?" Brittney asked her. "I mean that song ripped his heart out. He still loves you."

"I know" she sighed and let some tears fall "But I don't think he would take me back. I figured that well maybe if I acted like I hated him it would be easier on both of us."

"But it's ripping both of you apart"

"Figures, I can't figure myself out." Libby laughed.

Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Pete, what are you doing here?" a guy asked me I turned around to come face to face with the visitor.

/Oh hell no/
Sign up to rate and review this story