Categories > Anime/Manga > Rurouni Kenshin > Meeting up once more

Rescuing Part 2

by kristinia 0 reviews

They woke up and find out that the girls were kidnapped in the night. Kenshin get's so angry that the Battousai comes out and he isn't happy either. They then go to rescue the girls.

Category: Rurouni Kenshin - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy, Romance - Characters: Aoshi, Hiko, Kaoru, Katsu, Kenshin, Megumi, Misao, Saitou, Sanosuke, Yahiko - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-26 - Updated: 2007-05-26 - 1049 words

0Unrated
Kaoru's eyes opened once more when she heard guards screaming with pain and bullets flying. "Kenshin.." Kaoru muttered and Megumi looked up tired as she said wearily," Yahiko, Sanosuke, Hiko, Saitou and Aoshi are probably coming as well." "Why would Hiko and Saitou come?" Kaoru asked looking over at Megumi and she answered," Hiko just to watch over Ken-san and Saitou for the fun of it." "I hope its them... I want to go home." Kaoru said as she bent her head forward in broken spirit.

Her eyes flew up when the door opened and four men walked in and were staring at them with needy looks. "No.." Kaoru said softly before screaming as one came towards her.
______

Kenshin/Battousai and the others looked up when they heard Kaoru start screaming. "Kaoru-dono..." Kenshin whispered his eyes going back to violet before mixing with amber and he took off disappearing from everyone's sight but Hiko who took off after him. The others followed their ki's and hopefully the two weren't leading them into a trap. But at the same time they trusted Kenshin and Hiko to lead them to the girls.
_______

Kaoru had her eyes tightly closed when the door slammed open. Her eyes snapped open and she whispered out softly," Kenshin..." She noticed that his eyes were violet yet they were golden amber. Once he heard her whisper his name something inside of him snapped and he pulled out his sword slightly before disappearing. The man before Kaoru's eyes widened before he split in two and fell to the ground blood going everywhere.

"Kenshin you came for me.." Kaoru said as tears fell down her cheeks softly and his eyes went to pure violet. "Kaoru-dono... you are safe." He said as he lifted a hand to wipe the tears away and suddenly a gun went off but nothing happened. Kenshin spun around sword in hand only to stare slightly surprised that his master, Hiko had his sword drawn. Hiko looked over his shoulder at him and said," You are my idiot apprentice alright. Get the girl down and be quick about it. We need to get the one girl to a doctor."

Kenshin nodded his head and quickly cut the cuffs off of her hands and feet. Kaoru fell into his open arms and wept into his chest openly. "Tsubame!" Yahiko cried out just as Sanosuke yelled," Megumi! Little Missy! Weasel Girl!" Saitou walked in calmly and watched as Aoshi stormed over to Misao and cut her cuffs off of her quickly and with great accuracy. Saitou walked over to Yahiko and helped him get Tsubame down seeing that Sanosuke already had Megumi down.

Aoshi held Misao to him gently and said softly," Hold on, Misao.. Hold on for me." Misao seemed to stir at his voice and mumbled out," Aoshi-sama?" "It's me." Aoshi answered automatically and he felt Misao's weary smile as she said," You came... i'm glad." "I will always come for you, Misao, whenever you are in trouble I will be there to save you." Aoshi whispered into her ear as he picked her up bride style.

Misao sighed with relief as Yahiko looked around and at the dead men who had right before they enterred tried to rape who was closest to the three men. "Megumi, are you alright?" Sanosuke asked strangely worried and Megumi looked up at him too tired to be angry at him and answered," I'm fine... let's just go to Ken-san and Kaoru's place so I can check out Misao and help with whatever is wrong with her." Hiko looked over at the door and said," We do need to hurry. Kenshin what will you do?"

The others looked at him confused except Saitou, Aoshi and Misao(she is drugged and she doesn't understand what is going on) who looked at him blankly. Kenshin looked at him with understanding eyes and he finally answered," This one won't leave Kaoru-dono. She would not like it if I became Hitokiri Battousai and killed every single person out there no matter how much they may deserve it." "You and everyone else needs to accept that Battousai is apart of you and you can't ignore that part of you." Hiko stated mildly scolding but then again Hiko didn't scold.

Kenshin closed his eyes and bowed his head before looking up his eyes golden amber before going back to violet. "Of course, master. I have long ago accepted, this one's other more prominent side." Hiko just grunted before stating," Now that we got the girls let's go. I don't want to stay here any longer than necessary. Unless you have unfinished business, Kenshin?" Kenshin just shook his head and Hiko noted with amusement that Kaoru wasn't going to let him go anytime soon.

He turned to look at Aoshi who was holding a limp Misao who didn't seem to be fairing so well at all. Saitou was also staring at her and frowning a little. Katsu suddenly appeared in the room and said," Once we all leave I can set off the bombs around the place. Hey, Wolf, you want to go have fun before I blow the place off?" Saitou suddenly smirked as he answered," They are criminals and evil men. As my duty as a police officer I will deal with some of them until I feel that they have learned their lesson."

Kenshin seemed like he wanted to join or it was more like the Battousai who was trying to persuade Kenshin into getting revenge for their Kaoru. Kenshin shook his head and said," This one won't be joining you." Saitou seemed slightly put out that the Battousai wouldn't join him in a surely to be glorious battle. "But I might." Battousai said softly and when he looked up his eyes were pure gold. His eyes changed back to violet as Hiko said," Come on Kenshin, that girl in Shinomori's arms needs medical attention."

Kenshin nodded his head and they left following Hiko. Saitou walked out with them and said," I already killed plenty of them. I'll go as a bodyguard then leave you at Kenshin's place." Kenshin didn't even say anything as he tightened his grip on Kaoru who wrapped her arms around his neck and buried her head into his chest.
Sign up to rate and review this story