Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

13

by pretty-in-punk 1 review

this has a happy ending but i promise the story is far from over

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 1627 words - Complete

0Unrated
/Libby's P.O.V/

You know what sucks; being in a hospital. No wait, you know what sucks even more; being stuck in a hospital bed. Wait; what sucks even more is being stuck in a hospital bed with no one else here! Pete, Joe, Andy and Patrick left some time ago. Lexie had to work and then was supposed to hang out with the boys, and Brittney still hasn't come back from 'checking' who was in the hall. I mean its been 45 no 46 minutes and 36 seconds, not that anyone is counting. Unless Johnny Depp was standing out in that hallway and asked her to marry him she better have a damn good reason why she left me here alone. Since she doesn't seem to be coming back for a while, I'm going to try to get some sleep. It couldn't have been more then 10 seconds when a pissed off Lexie and Brittney entered my room, they were accompanied by a boy wearing a hoodie.

"Well give it to her!" Lexie screamed at the kid. He took off his hood and look at me.

Oh hell no.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Brittney's P.O.V/

A very beat up Tyson was staring directly at me. I couldn't believe him, what the hell was he doing here? By the looks of things Pete didn't take time to ask that and got right to the point of beating the crap out of him.

"BrittBrittney?" He asked me. I was shocked he actually thinks he can talk to me after all this! Does he have no conscious? Like God. I looked away. He got up and grabbed my arm.

"I was talking to you." He said rather hatefully. Oh no he didn't.

"What the hell do you want? Come to see if we have footage of Libby's accident so you can show it to the whole school? Who the hell do you think you are?"

"Don't you know who I think I am?" he smirked back, what an egotistical prick.

"I think you are a self centered ass hole and a prick." I said plainly, Hey might as well be truthful with the jerk.

"Oh and you don't think that I was pissed my girlfriend said she loved another guy and thinks about him when she kisses me?" he spat back.

"Ok I understand being mad, but first off who the hell gave you permission to watch, and take that video. Secondly what the fuck did you think you were proving showing in to the entire school?"

"I wanted to hurt you like you hurt me."

"Well thanks to you, Libby got in a car accident!" I screamed at him.

"What! It's not my fault the bitch can't drive!"

"She not a bitch!" someone screamed. Tyson turned around.

"Who the hell are you?"

"I'm Lexie"

"And you're sticking up for that that thing in there! Do you know what she used to do, and we don't even know if she still does or not. She's a cutter, a frigging emo cutter. She shouldn't even be here!"

"What are you a emophobe?" I could tell Lexie was just about ready to jump on this kid and tear his eyes out.

"Listen you little whore. I don't know who you are, but I don't take insults from anyone, especially when they are as uh, short as you!"

"Wow good comeback. A short whore. My heart is bleeding."

Leave it to Lexie to be sarcastic in a situation like this.

"Tyson, why are you here?" I asked him finally breaking the fight the two were having. "Come to stab another knife in our backs?"

"No I came to give you back the video." He said taking a DVD out of his pocket and handing it to me. I gave it back to him.

"I'm not the one you should be giving this too." He looked at me confused. I looked at Lexie and she nodded and we shoved Tyson into Libby's room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Andy's P.O.V/

We all got out of the car and walked into the hospital. A security guard stopped us and looked at Pete.

"Is he under control?" he asked us. We looked over at Pete and he nodded.

"Yes he is fine." I told the guard.

"Keep an eye on him Joe." He said

"Will do Ken" Joe responded and the guard walked away. We all gave Joe weird looks.

"Libby's here a lot." He told us, "She's the klutziest person ever." He laughed and we walked down the hallway. We saw Lexie and Brittney push some guy into Libby's door and shut it. I pretty sure we all had the same thing running through our heads as we ran into the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Patrick's P.O.V/

I couldn't believe the scene that was unfolding before me. Brittney and Lexie stood there looking pissed off while Tyson handed Libby a DVD. She looked at it and burst out in tears. Joe got pissed and punched Tyson in the face. How many people are going to do that today? Tyson responded by yelling at Brittney and Libby, which of course made Andy go punch him in the face. Pete walked over to Libby's bedside. Ignoring his presence she chucked the DVD at Tyson, it missed and shattered to the floor.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" she yelled. Everyone went silent and looked at her. But of course Tyson had to make a jack ass comment.

"Are you going to use that broken DVD to cut yourself?" he asked her with hate. Libby glared back at him.

"Who do you think you are?" she asked him.

"I think I am Tyson frigging Ritter."

"Well Tyson frigging Ritter, get the hell out of my room and get the hell out of my life"

He stared back at her and she looked away, he looked over at Brittney and she looked away.

"What ever." He said and walked out of the room. Lexie and Brittney walked over to Libby's bed and hugged her.

"I'm so proud of you." Brittney told her. She smiled.

"Britt, Lex can you guys leave now?" she asked them They exchanged glances.

"Why?" they asked her.

She looked over at Andy and then back to Brittney and smiled. "It's my turn to hold up my end of the deal." She laughed. The two girls walked out of the room Joe and Andy followed them and Pete and I were just about to leave.

"Pete wait" Libby called. "I need to talk to you." I think Pete's eyes were about to pop out of his head. He walked over to her side again and sat down. "Pete?" she smiled.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Brittney's P.O.V/

What on earth could they be talking about? They have been in there for a half an hour. Oh god I hope they didn't kill each other. Image that, survive a car crash, killed by her boyfriend 'Death By a Car Crash Heart' that's what all the headlines would say. I couldn't take I anymore. I slowly opened the door. Pete was sleeping on Libby's bed and she was asleep on his shoulder. His arm was around her waist. It was the cutest scene ever. I crept in quietly and called everyone else in. There were ooohs and ahhhs and the occasional, 'how cute' from Lexie. We must have stood there for five minutes just looking at the scene before us. Then I saw it, a note in Libby's hand. It was in Pete's hand writing. I walked over and took it out of her hand and read it.

I've loved everything about you that hurts,
So let me see your moves,
Let me see your moves,
Lips pressed close to mine
True Blue, but the prince of any failing empire knows that
Everybody wants
Everybody wants to drive on through the night,
If it's the drive back home

Things aren't the same anymore,
Some nights it gets so bad that I almost pick up the phone
Trade Baby Blues, for Wide-Eyed Browns
I sleep with your old shirts
And walk through this house in your shoes
I know it's strange
It's a strange way of saying that I know I'm supposed to love you
I'm supposed to love you

I've already given up on myself twice
third time is the charm,
Third time is the charm
Threw caution to the wind,
But I've got a lousy arm,
And I've traced your shadows on the wall
Now I kiss them whenever I'm down,
Whenever I'm down
figured on
Not figuring myself out

Things aren't the same anymore,
Some nights it gets so bad that I almost pick up the phone
Trade Baby Blues, for Wide-Eyed Browns
I sleep with your old shirts
And walk through this house in your shoes
I know it's strange
It's a strange way of saying that I know I'm supposed to love you
I'm supposed to love you

I was born under a bad sign,
But you saved my life
That night on the roof of your hotel
"Cross my heart and hope to die,
Splinter from the headboard in my eye"
Photo-proofed kisses I remember so well

Trade Baby Blues, for Wide-Eyed Browns
I sleep with your old shirts
And walk through this house in your shoes
I know it's strange
It's a strange way of saying that I know I'm supposed to love you
I'm supposed to love you


I had just finished reading it when they woke up. I looked over at them and smiled I walked over to Libby and handed her the note. She smiled back at me.

"Does this mean the group is all back together?" Andy asked.

"Yeah I think your right" Pete said and Kissed Libby
Sign up to rate and review this story