Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Could Write It, Better Then You Ever Felt It

14

by pretty-in-punk 0 reviews

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. ANDREW JOHN HURLEY

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-06-01 - 1376 words - Complete

0Unrated
/Brittney's P.O.V/

Ok so today is Andy's birthday and, we haven't told him this yet, but we have a party all planned. Everyone has been acting like we forgot about his birthday. He keeps dropping hints but we always change the subject. Oh we are so evil.

"So guy, what are we going to do today" Andy asked us. We were all hanging out at Libby and Joe's.

/We being me, Andy, Joe, Lexie, Pete, Libby, Patrick and his new girlfriend Reagan. /

Reagan's really nice and funny. They met about 3 weeks ago at a show the boys were doing. She was the bar tender at the club we were at and poured a drink over the drunken guy who kept hitting on us. It was way too funny, so we invited her to come over after the set and her and Patrick just clicked. I guess it was one of those 'Love at first site' things. Anyway, the girls and I are planning on going shopping today to get a few last minute things, while the boys keep Andy distracted. Considering that we are celebrating tonight, we have about 10 hours to get everything ready and I have no idea what they will do to keep him distracted that long. Andy's not stupid he is going to find out something is up.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" Libby said and then shrugged,

"The girls and I are going shopping today."

"Speaking of that" Reagan said "We should get going. Im sure you boys will think of something to do."

"How much shopping can four girls do in one day?" Pete asked and we all burst out laughing.

"You'd be surprised" I said picking up my purse and car keys. Everyone got their stuff and we piled into my car.

"So what do you think they will do?" Reagan asked us.

"They are guys, messy immature guys. Are you sure you want to leave the four of them in your house all day?" Lexie asked Libby.

"Well if the break my stuff, I break their bones." She said seriously.

"Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaay"

"What are you getting Andykins for his b day?" Libby asked me pinching my cheek. I slapped her hand away and she pouted.

"I'm not sure yet."

"You mean you haven't got the slightest clue what we are getting or doing!" Lexie screamed.

"Hey I'm making this up as I go along."

"Oh boy, this is going to be fun." Libby mumbled.

"Libby?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy's P.O.V

I can't believe no one remembers! I can't believe Brittney doesn't remember. Oh I'm so depressed. The girls went out shopping and now Im stuck at Joe's place listening to him and Pete fight over who would win a battler between Darth Vader and Darth Maul, and I have to admit it's getting really annoying they even said that they would have a light saber battle to see who was right. Usually Pete and Joe's fights wouldn't bother me but I was mad today.

"GUYS SERIOUSLY NO BODY GIVES A FUCK!" I yelled at them and everyone went silent. They all turned to me with wide eyes.

"Is this about your birthday-" Joe started and Pete smacked him in the back of the head.

"Good job Joe you dumbass!" Pete yelled at him.

"You mean you guys did remember?" I asked them.

"Of course we did" Patrick told me "The girls have been planning a party for like a month. And now it all goes to ruin, good job Joe!"

"Ok well the man was pissed, I didn't want him getting more pissed."

"Sorry to cut you guys off but you know the girls are going to murder us right?" Pete told us wide-eyed. We all exchanged glances.

"We have to get out of the house."

"What why?" I said confused.

"If the come back and anyone lets it slip that you know we are all so dead."

"Good point Joe."

"But where will we go?" I asked them "What are the girls planning anyway?" They all stared at their feet. "You don't know do you?"

"Sorry, they've kept us in the dark." Patrick told me, I sighed.

"Lets go get food." I suggested.

"That was random" Pete laughed.

"Yeah well I'm starving and we can't be here right?"

"Yeah but, do we have to go to that veggie place?"

"Of course it is my birthday."

"Not until tomorrow." Pete stuck his tongue out at me.

"What's your point?"

"Uhm..."

"Exactly!" I said and I pushed him out the door and into the car and we drove to the restaurant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

/Brittney's P.O.V/

Ok so the girls decided that I needed to look sexy for Andy, and why is this you ask. Because they decided that Andy and I will spend his birthday together, alone being all romantic and stuff. They have it all planned dinner, even dancing in Libby's backyard, to the guys playing music, which is why I am standing in the dressing room squeezing into this red velvet dress. I walked out and the girls' jaws dropped.

"Daymn Britt you look drop dead gorgeous." Reagan gasped I blushed.

"I bet Andy will want to 'roll up your rim' now." Libby winked at me and I blushed even more.

"Guys you're making her feel uncomfortable." Lexie said allowing me to run into the dressing room and get changed. I came out and we paid for the dress. I couldn't believe in when the lady said $50.00. I mean that has to be the cheapest dress I have ever bought. I guess a name like 'The Dress Barn' makes it sound horrible but it has some of the greatest dresses I have ever seen. Libby got a black lace dress which laced up in the back and made her look like a vampire princess, in my opinion. Her blue eyes stuck out and her black hair and pale skin went great with it. Lexie got a green salsa dress which looked great with her year round tanned skin and blonde hair. Reagan bought an acoustic guitar instead of a dress, whatever floats her boat I guess.

We managed to drag Libby out of the CD store with her only buying 5 CDs I swear that girl could walk in there and in 5 minutes blow $1000. She's a music addict as she says. Finally we got home and it was around 8 o'clock. The boys weren't there so Lexie dragged me upstairs ad did my hair and make-up and then forced me to go put my dress on. I felt like and idiot when I walked downstairs.

Andy was there by himself. The girls had disappeared and I hear soft music coming from outside. Andy was dressed in jeans and a T-shit, yet again why I feel like an idiot.

"Wow" he said when I reached the bottom of the stairs I blushed again.

"Happy Birthday." I said kissing him softly. He took my hand and we walked outside. Patrick and Reagan were playing acoustic guitar and Libby was softly singing. Joe and Lexie were putting food on a table and Pete...well I have no idea were he was. We sat down at the picnic dining table set up for us.

Pete came out with a chef hat on and took our 'order' for dinner. Like he can actually cook. He came out with a bag from Andy's favorite veggie restaurant. I couldn't help but laugh. Pete put on a bad French accent.

"Madame et Monsieur." He started "Le dinner"

After we finished eating, Pete cleared away the dishes and Lexie and Joe moved the table away. Libby put a CD on and everyone walked inside. Andy took my hand and we started dancing. He learned in and kissed me. We just stood there dancing under the stars for what seemed like forever.

"Brittney?" he whispered in my ear.

"Mmhmm"

"I love you more then you know." I smiled and kissed him again.

"This has been my best birthday ever."

"Why is that?" I asked, I mean I didn't get him a gift or anything. He stared at the ground and then looked into my eyes.

"Because I got to spend it with you"
Sign up to rate and review this story