Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Things Just Get Better and Better

Talk

by Draykor 1 review

Archie and Atlanta had the same dream (says so in the last chapter) an they think its weird. They talk to Persephone about it. They are surprised at what Persephone tells them. And I mean really su...

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-27 - 660 words

0Unrated
After Mark left, Archie thought it would be a good idea to get some fresh air. Atlanta agreed, but she wanted to talk to Artemis first. Archie didn't question her, but before he could say anything she grabbed his hand and ran to the school. They went to the janitor's closet and Atlanta put her necklace on the lock, they wetn in and pulled the string. A werid blue light appeared and they entered.

"Artemis!" Atlanta called out her name.

"Yeah, what is it Atlanta."

"I need to talk to you."

Artemis nodded and Atlanta dragged Archie into her solarium.

"Now, tell me, what do you want to talk about?" Artemis asked, sitting beside Atlanta.

"Well I had a nightmare last night." Atlanta's head was down.

"What kind of nightmare?" Artemis asked.

Atlanta started from the beginning, Mark, the break up, how he keeps popping up everywhere and trying to steal her away from Archie, the dream, everything.

"But the weird thing is, that Archie had the exact samd dream." Atlanta was worried.

"That is strange. Why did you come to me? Persephone is the one who helps you with problems like that." Artemis was confused.

"Well, you're my mentor, and my ancestor. And you're also the one I go to if I have problems." Atlanta explained.

"Well why don't you see Persephone about it. She'll probably help you."

"Okay. Thanks." Atlanta gave her a quick hug adn ran off, still dragging Archie.

After a few minutes of walking and talking, they finally reached Persephone's solarium.

"Persephone!"

"Yes Atlanta, what is it?"

Atlanta told her everything (I don't wan to type it all again).

"Hm that is strange. You two don't usually do that often, actually, never."

"I know and thats why we need your help." Archie answered for Atlanta.

"We think it means something." Atlanta continued. "Am I going to dump Archie for Mark?"

"Give me your hand." Persephone calmly said.

Atlanta and Archie didn't say word and gave Persephone each of their hands. Persephone closed her eyes shut tight. Archie and Atlanta started feeling weird, they wanted to pull away but this might be a good thing. So they just relaxed. Persephone opened her eyes and gasped.

"What is it? What did you do?" Atlanta asked.

"Archie, Atlanta, did you two feel a little bit weak after you had your dream, like a little bit of your energy slowly left your body?"

"Ya." They both said.

"Is that a bad thing?" Archie asked.

"No."

"Well then whats wrong?" Archie asked worried as he put his arm around Atlanta's shoudlers.

(Okay, here the big shocker!) "That wasn't a dream, it was a vision." Persephone quietly said.

They both looked at each other, confused.

"A...a vision? Like the ones that Theresea has?" Atlanta asked.

Persephone noded. Atlanta started to cry quietly and sofly. Archie pulled her into a hug.

"If that was a vision, then we just saw the future!" Archie just figure that out.

"This isn't fair!" Atlanta yelled, crying into Archie's hoodie, "I dumped him, and now you're saying I'm going to go back together with him?!"

Persephone sadly nodded, feeling sorry for them.

"Can we change that?" Archie asked, rubbing Atlanta's back.

"There is only one way you can change that." Persephone started, but Atlanta cut her off.

"Name it! We'll do anything! I don't want us to break up!" Atlanta yelled.

"You have to....kill....Mark" Persephone said.

"Kill Mark?" Archie asked.

"I really hate him right now, but I can't kill him! Thats illegal!" Atlanta yelled.

"You have to! If you don't, then he might bump into Cronus, or rather Cronus will bump into him, and he'll use Mark to kill you!" Persephone explained.

They didn't say a word.

*******************

So? What do ya think? I know its kinda short, but, I couldn't think of anything else to talk about. Will they really kill Mark? Review and tell me what you think they'll do.

~ Draykor ~
Sign up to rate and review this story