Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 2, Scene 1

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 2, Scene 1

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-27 - Updated: 2007-05-28 - 358 words

0Unrated
Mikey anxiously paced along the wall just outside Alicia's house, a war between his conscience and his heart raging within him. He halted for a second, staring up at the moon. It formed into the shape of a thin silver crescent, and would be completely black in a few days' time. Stars surrounded the moon like glittering dust. It all stood out brilliantly against the violet-shaded sky. Mikey smiled. It was beautiful.

'Not as beautiful as Alicia,' he thought to himself. 'She outshines the moon any day. And the sun, for that matter.' He made up his mind. He backed up a few steps toward the street, and with a few long strides, launched himself off the ground. He clung to the brick wall like a cat and managed to scramble up the rest of the way. He landed silently on the other side, narrowly missing the pool taking up half the space in the backyard. He felt his heart racing.

"Mikey! Mikey, where are you?" called Gerard. Mikey froze at the sound of his brother's voice.

"He probably went home, idiot. It's almost midnight," came Mike's tired voice.

"No, I saw him go over this wall," Gerard said as his voice came closer. Mikey struggled to hide himself in the event they would follow him.

"I'll handle this," Mike said. Mikey could hear the smirk in his voice. "Mikey, I know you're there! Come back here before we have to go after you! I know you still love Rosaline-"

"Mike, that's enough," Gerard said firmly. "If he hears you he'll get mad."

"You kidding? This won't make him mad. If Rosaline showed up, though...that'd do it."

"Let's go, Mike," said Gerard. "He wants to hide, so let him hide. We'll find him tomorrow."

"Mikey," called Mike again. "We're leaving. I hope you're happy!"

"Shut up, Mike," Gerard said, sounding annoyed. "Looking for him here is useless." Mikey listened as their voices faded away. He felt his heart rate return to normal, though his blood was still pounding in his ears. He would have to remember to kill Mike the next day. That could have ruined everything.
Sign up to rate and review this story