Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 4, Scene 3

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 4, Scene 3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Characters: Mikey Way, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 356 words

0Unrated
"I can't believe I'm saying this," said Alicia, shaking her head, "but I actually like that." Hayley practically squealed in delight. "Do you think you could leave now? I'm really tired." Hayley nodded vigorously, looking up just as Inés entered.

"Do you need any help?" she asked. Alicia shook her head as Hayley held up the dress.

"No, we've got everything figured out. So, could both of you leave? You could probably stay up and talk for a while; I'm sure you've got a lot to discuss, especially since this is all so sudden."

"Goodnight, Alicia. Get your rest; you'll need it," said Inés. She and Hayley left, and Alicia closed the door behind them, trying not to seem to eager.

"Goodbye. God knows when we'll meet again. I'm a little afraid, I guess," she said to herself, holding up the bottle. "I'll call them back to comfort me. Hayley - no. I have to do this alone. They couldn't help, anyway." A flash of cold fear overtook her. "What if it doesn't work? This will make sure of it." She drew the razor from her pocket and placed it on the table, seeing it glint ominously in the yellow light of her bedside lamp.

"What if it's poison, because Matt knows what I'm doing is wrong? I'm afraid it is...but at the same time, I don't think it is, because he's a good person. And what if I wake up before Mikey gets there? That would be horrible," she said worriedly. "Lying in the tomb...breathing the foul air...it could suffocate me!" She lay back on her bed and sighed, closing her eyes. The second she did, another disturbing image filled her vision.

"It's Jade!" she cried in horror. "He's chasing Mikey, trying to kill him with a knife. Jade, wait!" She opened her eyes and unscrewed the cap of the bottle. "Mikey, I'm coming. I drink this to you." She swallowed the liquid. It seemed to have no taste and numbed her tongue immediately. She dropped it on the ground, and it rolled under her bed. She fell limp almost immediately.
Sign up to rate and review this story