Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romeo and Juliet

Act 4, Scene 4

by horsie890 0 reviews

Act 4, Scene 4

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama - Characters: Other - Warnings: [!!!] [?] - Published: 2007-05-29 - Updated: 2007-05-30 - 191 words

0Unrated
"Hayley, could you go out to my car and get the cake?" said Inés, tossing a set of keys to Hayley. The girl nodded and left just as Davey entered.

"We have to go; it's three already," he said, greeting Inés with a kiss. Hayley returned, holding the cardboard box carefully.

"You look pale, Davey," she said, frowning. "You should get some rest; you'll get sick if you work too hard."

"That's not true," he said. "I've stayed awake longer than this, and it's never hurt me."

"That was probably when you were five years old, Davey," said Inés with a smirk, "and hyper on sugar." Hayley and Inés left, but Davey quickly called Hayley back.

"What is it?" she asked, leaning against the wall.

"Go get Alicia and help her get ready. I'll go talk to Tré. He's here already, so hurry." Hayley agreed and left while Davey went to the kitchen. He knew Tré would be there, probably eating everything in sight.

"Don't eat too much, Tré," he said upon catching the teen stealing a donut. "Matt's bringing cupcakes." Tré practically danced. He loved cupcakes.
Sign up to rate and review this story