Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > If it looks like I'm laughing, I'm just asking to leave.

Chapter Nine

by rainbowsprinkles08 3 reviews

school

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-05-31 - Updated: 2007-05-31 - 1666 words - Complete

1Hot
Chapter 9

"Nicky, I love you."

I was speechless. The last person who said that to me, I mean of the opposite sex took it back soon after.

"Ryan, I....I love you t-"

-BEEP- BEEP- BEEP-

I groaned. Gah. What the fuck. Good dream. I looked at the time, 6:20, first bell rang in an hour and 10 minutes. I rolled out of bed and shuffled to the shower. I did all the normal morning things i.e. shower, dress, brush teeth, make-up, hair and eat. Then I went to meet up with Meg, Lane and Emily and we walked to school together. Just like any other morning except, this morning I was telling Lane and Emily that we were going to see Panic! Perform tonight.

"What?" -Lane

"Come again?" -Emily

"We're going to see Panic! At the Disco perform at their concert tonight. I mean we did go out to dinner with them AND Emily did kiss Brendon. This shouldn't be a surprise."

"Yeah, well." Emily said smiling holding her head high.

"This is going to be awesome." Lane said as we walked into school. We were walking down the hall when we heard...

"Hey."

It was mumbled by a deep voice a couple feet behind us. We all stopped turned and waited. We didn't want to leave Lane behind! Lane went up to the guy, kissed him, grabbed his hand, then came back to us. He was greeted with a couple glares and a chorus of "Hey, Will"s.

Now let me tell you about Will. Will is the beautiful boy who arrived in our lives just this year. Basically our whole group of friends fell in love with his quiet nature, shoulder length dark brown hair, his ice blue ices and most of all, his lip ring. XD In the end though, it was our shy, reserved, Lane who won him over. I mean figures, shy people just go together.

Anyway, we were going to homeroom, just five minutes left before first bell when we hear another deep voice from behind us.

"Hey."

Once again, we stopped. This time, Meg turned and walked towards the tall "gorgeous" (in Meg's words) Goth guy standing with open arms waiting for her. They embraced and kissed and entwined fingers and joined back up with the growing number of friends walking down the hallway.

Ok, so it's really suprising how different Meg and Lane's taste in guys are considering they are twins and all. Will is tallish and Matt is TALL. Will is skinny and Matt is Muscular (and gorgeous (thanks Meg)). Will's eyes are blue and Matt's are brown (and gorgeous (thanks again Meg)). Will's hair is just above his shoulders and layered and Matt's is wavy/curly, a little past shoulder length and he wears it in a ponytail. Matt is Goth (and gorgeous (Meg)), Will is skater. Matt-yeller, Will- mumbler. Get the picture??

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Matt asked.

I grinned and squealed. Meg laughed, Lane did what I did, and Emily started dancing.

The guys exchanged confused glances.

"4 words..." Emily said.

"PANIC!" I said

"At" Meg

"The" Lane

Groan- Will and Matt. "How did you get tickets" Said an exahserbated Will."

"Well..." I said.

"Nicky made out with Ryan Ross!" Meg chimed.

I smacked her.

"WHAT! Its true!"

I shrugged my shoulders and nodded. "Yeah it is true, but still."

The rest of the day went by exceedxingly slow. When it came time for the bell to ring, I was getting antsy. Then-

Ding, ding, ding, ding.

-I shot out of my seat and out the door. I sprinted to my locker, totally abandoning Lane by mistake since we usually walk to our lockers together at the end of the day, and I ran outside and under the over hang. When I pushed open the door, my breath was taken away.

Leaning against the pillar outside were the one and only Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie. I smiled and stood in the doorway. Then, I jokingly strutted over to Ryan swinging my hips.

"Hey, Stud. Come here often?" Cue pout.

He laughed and took me up in his arms. "Hey, you."

"Hey." I said as I greeted him, seriously this time, with a kiss.

"Where's Emily?" Brendon inquired.

"Uhm, she's probably just inside. She never goes to her locker so who knows. You want me to go check?"

"Yeah sure, We'll come with." Brendon said.

"You sure you want to do that? I mean you are, like well, famous."

"That, my dear, is true. But I still don't want to leave your side." Ryan whispered in my ear then kissed my hand, which was clasped in his.

"Lets go then." We headed into the lobby and looked around. As we stood there we received stares. I do not believe that it was because of Ryan and Brendon, I know a lot of people who don't know who they are, but I think it was because I had a guy attatched to me. I haven't dated many people and the one serious relationship I had was long distance (see dream) so many people got it into their heads that I was a lesbian? Who knows why. Yeah, so I felt like screaming "YES RETARDS, MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO ME AND YES I AM ATTRACTED TO MEN MYSELF. DEAL!!!!" god. I hate high schoolers.

Anyway, we finally spotted Emily, over in the corner talking to our friend Patrick.

"Um, whos that?"

"Don't worry Brendon, that's just a friend, Patrick, hes no threat."

"Fwhew. Ok, Here I go."

We followed Brendon over to Emily. Brendon came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She jumped and looked around but couldn't see his face.

"Erm, who's this?"

"Aw, gorgeous, you don't recognize me?"

"Brendon!! What are you doing here?!" She squealed, jumping around to face him.

"Ryan came to pick up Nicky so I figured, why not come see you! I haven't seen you since our dinner. I missed you." He ended with a pout.

"Aw, I missed you too." She said kissing him.

Meg, Matt, Lane and Will all walked up. Will and Matt to Ryan and Brendon, Will and Matt hate P!AtD as well. So you can imagine this greeting.

"So, you want to go back to your house to get ready?"

"Yeah, lets go."

We said good bye to everyone and walked out of the school. We took the bus back to my house and walked into the hallway.

"Mom?" I yelled as I walked in. Her purse was on the banister. Unusual since she didn't usually get home till about six and it was about 2:45 right now. So naturally I was suspicious.

"Nicky, That you?"

"Yeah, mom who else would it be?"

"Don't get smart with me!" She yelled down the stairs.

"Mom, please, not right now, we have a guest." I said pointing to the beautiful man attached to my hand.

"Who said you could have people over?"

"We're just stopping by so I can get some stuff, then I will be out of your way the rest of the night."

"And where do you think your going?"

"A Concert."

"It's a school night! No concerts."

"Oh my god! You let me go to the Of Montreal concert on a Thursday." I pointed out.

"That was different. I knew in advance. I don't know who your going with or even what band your going to see."

"His band. Panic! At the Disco." I said holding up Ryan's hand. During the conversation/ argument Ryan had stayed honorably by my side, but to this he blushed.

"That band that your obsessed with?"

"Yeah." I said sheepishly.

She laughed harshly "I knew you looked familiar, he's the guy who decorates your walls."

I just stood there.

"How do you know my daughter?"

"Erm, we met on South Street a few days ago." HE said rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand and squeezed mine a bit.

"Hmph. Well, your not aloud to go Nicky. That's final."

"That's not fair! I haven't done anything!"

She slapped me. I should've seen it coming. It wasn't the first time and she had that look on her face. "Don't you raise your voice to me!"

I held my face in my hands. My eyes started to well up.

"Go to your room!"

I looked at Ryan, who looked so helpless, he didn't know what to do and looked as though he might just start crying himself.

"I'm fine. I'll see you later." I sniffled and ran upstairs.

"Leave my house now!" Then a door open and shut.

I slammed and locked my door. I ran to my bed and took out my brother;s pocket knife , which he left behind when he went to college. I dug angrily into my arm twice. Though it wasn't enough, it calmed me down abit. After I cleaned up and calmed my bawling I looked at my phone. I had a few new texts. They were all from Ryan asking if I was ok and to text him back. I texted him.

Yea Ill b ok. Dont worry I'll b thr 2nite. Missu. -Nick



OK So I would like to thank some people, first of all I would like to thank my best friend Meg, who actually made an account so that she could review the works I love you!! Also, Emily, Lane and Kayla are all probably reading this too. So I thank all of them for being so supportive and giving me new ideas and trying to help me work on this.
Along with them I would like to thank:
Xbobxluvrx
Deniiwilliams
Ryromuffin
Mckenna
Rebeccarambunctious
Cnharp
Overtherainbow
And of course xdirge (meg)

Thank you all for the reviews! I really really appreciate it! I hope you like it. And if you have any suggestions don't be afraid to give 'em. I mean the 4 friends all give so you guys should too! Much love!
Sign up to rate and review this story