Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Perfect Hell

Chapter Fourteen

by xharlequingirl 3 reviews

[Ryan/Brendon/OFC] Being Married to a rockstar doesn't always have it perks. Sometimes, it's hell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-06-02 - Updated: 2007-06-02 - 1185 words

0Unrated
Laying on the couch, Ella was gently running her fingers through her son's hair as he laid his head on her chest. The family was having what they would consider a lazy day. The phone was going unanswered, there were to be no visitors and none of them were going to get out of their pajamas.

"I'm jealous." Brendon smiled as he looked down at his son resting his head on his wife's chest.

Ella let out a laugh as she shook her head, her feet resting in her husband's lap as Bianca lay asleep in her bassinet. She was becoming one of those babies who did nothing but sleep constantly. "You should be." She smiled as she held onto her son. "Four more weeks." She smirked as she shook her head. She was of course referring to how much time there was before they could make love again. The mandatory six weeks was going so slowly for Brendon.

The family fell into a silence as they were watching cartoons. Bianca was still asleep and Brendon had went a few times to check on her. He had this weird habit of getting up every half hour, even during the night to check on her and make sure that she was still there. He wanted to make sure nothing happened to his baby girl.

All three looked up as the doorbell rang. They weren't expecting anyone. And quite frankly they didn't want any visitors. They just wanted to be left alone.

"I'll get it." Brendon said as he moved Ella's feet and walked over to the door. He was going to try and get rid of this person as fast as he possibly could. Opening the door, he sighed as he looked at who was standing before him.

"Well, glad to see you too, Brendon." Stephanie pushed her hair back. "Where is my sister?"

"She's here, but now is not really a good time, Stephanie." Brendon just wanted to get rid of her. He wasn't crazy about her and well Ella wasn't up to visitors.

"I'm here sister, it's always a good time for me. I want to see my niece." Stephanie said as she basically pushed her way inside of the house.

Brendon turned and walked into the living room and looked at Ella. "Your sister is here and she doesn't want to come back another time." He sat down on the couch next to his son and picked him up to hold him in his arms. He would let his wife deal with her sister.

Ella let out a sigh as she got up and walked to the front door. "Hi, Stephanie." She greeted her half heartedly. You could say that she was less than excited to see her sister standing on her door step.

"Oh, Ella! You look like hell!" Stephanie shook her head as she walked into the house. "I came to see my niece and nephew, I brought a few presents." She smiled as she walked into the living room.

"Hi Dylan." Stephanie smiled at her nephew. "How are you doing, baby?" She asked as she leaned over and kissed him.

"Hi Aunt Stephy." He smiled as he gave her a hug. He was always nice to his Aunt even if he didn't this Mommy liked her all that much. Kids could always just sense these things.

Walking over to the bassinet, Stephanie looked inside and smiled a little bit. "She looks like Brendon. Not like any of the girls in our family." She sat down on the opposite couch.

"Yes, she does." Ella stated as she sat down on the couch next to her husband. She fixed her messy bun as she held on to Brendon's hand. She would need him to keep her cool.

"So, I guess she's a rough, baby? You look like hell, Ella. You know you should really go and get your hair done, or, can you afford that?" Sh asked.

Brendon's eyes nearly popped out of his head at her assumption. How dare she assume that they didn't have money for Ella to get her hair done. But, that wasn't even the worst of it. To insult his wife like that. Ella looked absolutely gorgeous. Especially after having a baby two weeks ago.

"Yes, we do have the money, but she looks fine. Absolutely beautiful." Brendon smiled as he kissed her head.

Stephanie shrugged her shoulders as she looked down at the baby. "I'm just saying, if you want to keep your husband you have to look good all of the time." She pushed her hair out of her way.

"And, where is your husband?" Brendon asked. "Oh, that's right on top of his secretary in the Bahamas." He nodded.

Ella looked at him with wide eyes as she shook her head. The last thing she wanted was him starting with her sister. Anything that was said in her home went back to her parents and frankly, she didn't want them to think she was anything less than happy. She was happy, but everyone had their problems. The last thing she wanted was for her parents to think she was right.

Stephanie rolled her eyes at Brendon's comment as she took out her camera phone, taking a picture of Bianca. No doubt to be sent to their mother. She was of course wanting to know what her grandchild looks like.

"You know what, Stephanie. It was wonderful of you to stop by really, but we're about to go out. So, maybe you should have called before you came over." Brendon said as he got up and walked over to the door. "It was nice seeing you."

"Well, I didn't know you guys had a budding social calendar." Stephanie got up. "Well, enjoy the gifts." She looked at her sister. "Mom said if you've changed your mind to give her a call." She nodded.

Watching her go, Ella let out a sigh as she leaned back on the couch and put a hand over her face. It was always lovely to have a visit from her sister.

"Don't sweat it baby. I love you." He kissed her as he got on the couch next to her and they got comfortable again. Dylan had moved himself to laying on the floor and playing with his cars. He liked when Mommy and Daddy cuddled.

"I love you, too." Ella said as she laid against him. Still, no matter what he said she could never get her sisters put downs out of her head for a while. She always felt less than after a visit. She didn't understand what her sisters reasoning was. It was just to make her feel like shit, wasn't it? Shaking her head, she tried to push it out of her mind as she focused on her husband.


I'm kind of disappointed with the lack of reviews on the last chapter. Only three. =[. But, I know you guys who did review deserved updates so I gave in. Please just let me know what you think, and yes I promise there will be drama. Thanks guys.
Sign up to rate and review this story